So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal Issues

PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Personal Issues Empty Personal Issues

Post by PrincessOfMischief

ok guys i was just sitting here wut kinda trauma or issues you all go through or w/e

this can be our help each other thread.
    Share this post on: reddit

PrincessOfMischief

Post 4/29/2012, 5:34 pm by PrincessOfMischief

So idk if you guys know or not, but at the end of the school year last year i was really off. idk why but i really was like bad. i didn't feel like i was here. i felt like i was dreaming.

so mom took me to see a therapist and i went all summer and i've been doing better but i had a fall back again in November. i went back once or twice and i've been doing OK since christmas

now im just having off and on days of depression. and so yeah. today's one of those days xD

just needed to share that (shifty)
    Mikal

Post 4/29/2012, 5:47 pm by Mikal

well 0.0
    my parents are fighting every day and it's annoying and the stuff my dad does and makes fun of my mom and i and nobody in school talks to me and i am all alone with no friends cuz everyone is a hoe there and half the teachers hate me and they make me wanna throwup or go hide under a rock
    also everyone on the internet likes to fuck up friendships with me by being a hoe when it turns out i don't have feelings for them back it's the fucking internet bitches gtfo
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 4/29/2012, 9:52 pm by PrincessOfMischief

Mikal wrote:well 0.0
    my parents are fighting every day and it's annoying and the stuff my dad does and makes fun of my mom and i and nobody in school talks to me and i am all alone with no friends cuz everyone is a hoe there and half the teachers hate me and they make me wanna throwup or go hide under a rock
    also everyone on the internet likes to fuck up friendships with me by being a hoe when it turns out i don't have feelings for them back it's the fucking internet bitches gtfo

aw mikal
    (*hugs mike and doesnt let go*) i will always be your monster sister. i promise
    Mikal

Post 4/29/2012, 10:37 pm by Mikal

AgentMEastSide wrote:

aw mikal
    thanks mandi ._. *hugs* i hope you feel happier
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 4/29/2012, 10:43 pm by PrincessOfMischief

Mikal wrote:
    AgentMEastSide wrote:

aw mikal
    i do :D now that i got my gaga back and my monsters. things will get better. for u and for me :D
    Mikal

Post 4/29/2012, 11:09 pm by Mikal

AgentMEastSide wrote:
    Mikal wrote:
    AgentMEastSide wrote:

aw mikal
    i do :D now that i got my gaga back and my monsters. things will get better. for u and for me :D
    i hope so o;
    Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 4/30/2012, 2:26 am by Pop Ate My Hearts

AgentMEastSide wrote:

aw mikal
    I agree with like half the stuff you just said. BUT ITS OKAY MIKE D; *hugs x10*
    Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 4/30/2012, 2:27 am by Pop Ate My Hearts

WHY THE FUCK MUST PEOPLE SAY THINGS TO YOU WHEN YOU KNOW HOW ITS GOING TO AFFECT THEM
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 4/30/2012, 4:32 pm by PrincessOfMischief

wut markus? and wut u half agree? :s

Post 5/1/2012, 12:15 am by psychoticmusichead

I've been okay lately. I've been going to therapy and all that usual shit. I've been finding healthy ways to help express my emotions and I've been doing stuff that makes me happy.

Lately, I've been wanting to cut my hair. I just feel like it covers me up and I don't want to be reliant on my hair to hide me whenever I get into a freaky situation. When it grows, I feel like more weight is put onto my shoulders and it makes me feel more yucky and not so free-feeling. I don't know how to convince my mom or dad into getting a shorter hair cut than what I usually get.

On the bright side, I've started buying clothes that I feel comfy in (guy clothes). I'm thinking about saving my money to buy a ukelele since its a happy instrument. :D
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 5/1/2012, 5:23 pm by PrincessOfMischief

go anyssa!! and i agree with the hair thing! last year i was all omg imma grow my weave out to gaga's the fame length then i was got all depressed and was like dis aint gunna werk so i cut it to like the alejandro length. i want it shorter but hey. ya live life with what it gives you

and if u buy a ukelele u have to do a cover of tiny tim and post it on here. :D

stay strong monsters <3
    Neyde

Post 5/1/2012, 5:34 pm by Neyde

Well, y'all know about my 345699872345907548745 problems. But right now I've been feeling really lonely in life and feeling depressed. Y'all know how I get so emotional and everything that happens to me I just want to fall on the ground and cry. :/

Last edited by hausofcharlie on 5/1/2012, 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Neyde

Post 5/1/2012, 5:36 pm by Neyde

AlwaysShoutLove wrote:I've been okay lately. I've been going to therapy and all that usual shit. I've been finding healthy ways to help express my emotions and I've been doing stuff that makes me happy.

Lately, I've been wanting to cut my hair. I just feel like it covers me up and I don't want to be reliant on my hair to hide me whenever I get into a freaky situation. When it grows, I feel like more weight is put onto my shoulders and it makes me feel more yucky and not so free-feeling. I don't know how to convince my mom or dad into getting a shorter hair cut than what I usually get.

On the bright side, I've started buying clothes that I feel comfy in (guy clothes). I'm thinking about saving my money to buy a ukelele since its a happy instrument. :D

Awesome Anyssa! :D

I'm glad you're good! You sound like my sister, having guy clothes. She's always been that way. Do what you want, and you'll be happy, like she is! :D
    Neyde

Post 5/1/2012, 5:38 pm by Neyde

Awwww Mike Personal Issues 3541161413 fuck them up. I hope you feel better, things will progress and get better. It's like we're in the same situation tbh. Love you <3
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 5/1/2012, 5:41 pm by PrincessOfMischief

hausofcharlie wrote:Well, y'all know about my 345699872345907548745 problems. But right now I've been feeling really lonely in life and feeling depressed. Y'all know how I get so emotional and everything that happens to me I just want to fall on the ground and cry. :/

go put on some good jams and get lost in the moment. its a great stress reliever!
    Neyde

Post 5/1/2012, 5:43 pm by Neyde

AgentMEastSide wrote:
    hausofcharlie wrote:Well, y'all know about my 345699872345907548745 problems. But right now I've been feeling really lonely in life and feeling depressed. Y'all know how I get so emotional and everything that happens to me I just want to fall on the ground and cry. :/

go put on some good jams and get lost in the moment. its a great stress reliever!

Sounds like a plan :D
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 5/1/2012, 5:44 pm by PrincessOfMischief

hausofcharlie wrote:
    AgentMEastSide wrote:

:D glad i could help
    Neyde

Post 5/1/2012, 5:45 pm by Neyde

AgentMEastSide wrote:
    hausofcharlie wrote:
    AgentMEastSide wrote:

FANK YA MANDAY!
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 5/1/2012, 5:47 pm by PrincessOfMischief

hausofcharlie wrote:
    AgentMEastSide wrote:
    hausofcharlie wrote:
    AgentMEastSide wrote:

FANK YA MANDAY!
    anytime bro anytime
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 5/1/2012, 5:54 pm by PrincessOfMischief

UPDATES ON MANDIKINS

ever since i started my 100% gaga diet Personal Issues 3932781551 on Sunday, i've been feeling better.

and today it made me realize something i had forgotten about. Today on the bus i was jamming to bad kids and i was like wow. it's almost been a year since this song leaked. and i just kept thinking about all the memories i had with that song and i remembered that it got me through the end of last school year.

idk how many of you remember me telling you guys about the bitches from my Spanish class. and how they would trash gaga, and me in class "behind" my back and then step on the back of my flip flops when i was walking out of class. that beginning verse in bad kids got me through the end of the year.

it also made me remember how much Bloody Mary effected my life. Bloody Mary taught me to not let those girls get to me and to not dwell on their bitchiness. the one line "I won't crucify the things you do" gave me hope that it'll be ok

i just hadda share that with you guys cause i've been holding onto that for almost a year. and that is what probably set off my depression

<3

Mikal

Post 5/1/2012, 8:00 pm by Mikal

don't be lonely D; you have us bitches Personal Issues 2509563644 love you Chuck
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    hausofcharlie wrote:

Awwww Mike Personal Issues 3541161413 fuck them up. I hope you feel better, things will progress and get better. It's like we're in the same situation tbh. Love you <3
    thanks o; <3
    AgentMEastSide wrote:UPDATES ON MANDIKINS

ever since i started my 100% gaga diet Personal Issues 3932781551 on Sunday, i've been feeling better.

and today it made me realize something i had forgotten about. Today on the bus i was jamming to bad kids and i was like wow. it's almost been a year since this song leaked. and i just kept thinking about all the memories i had with that song and i remembered that it got me through the end of last school year.

idk how many of you remember me telling you guys about the bitches from my Spanish class. and how they would trash gaga, and me in class "behind" my back and then step on the back of my flip flops when i was walking out of class. that beginning verse in bad kids got me through the end of the year.

it also made me remember how much Bloody Mary effected my life. Bloody Mary taught me to not let those girls get to me and to not dwell on their bitchiness. the one line "I won't crucify the things you do" gave me hope that it'll be ok

i just hadda share that with you guys cause i've been holding onto that for almost a year. and that is what probably set off my depression

<3

oh yeah i remember there were 2 bitches in the class O.O lettuce quote Liza Minnelli - "Concentrate and fuck em up" ok? ;D
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 5/1/2012, 8:44 pm by Cool Nebraska Guy

The next season of Drag Race doesn't start till the fall so that's traumatizing.

Post 5/1/2012, 9:02 pm by psychoticmusichead

You guys are amazing for fighting through the most difficult struggles in the world possible. You guys are my inspiration. I heart y'all <33

Thanks for the comments!

I wanted to say somethin. Some days ago, someone told me that it doesn't get better. I had to disagree with them. It DOES get better! If you allow the better-ness inside you, then life would be less of a struggle. I wanted to tell you guys that no matter what shitty thing happens, in weeks or months or even tomorrow, it won't matter! It won't trace your mind! All that shit will be gone before you know it. 10 years from now, your life will be amazing as fuck! You guys are gonna live a fabulous life! Then you'll have that day when you run into that someone who use to fuck with your life and when they tell you how crappy their life is, you get to be able to call them the loser. You are way better than those wannabe stupid assholes out there. :) Every day, it really does get better, it honestly does, even if it feels like its getting worse, it's not. Also, those who get treated like shit will live a good fucking life, well that's my theory anyhow. Lol! So all of us will have a great life to look forward to!
    Though, let's think about now. Everyday is a gift, that's why it's called the present. :)

You guys are my life <3333
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 5/2/2012, 5:12 pm by PrincessOfMischief

omg anyssa.... im in fucking tears right now. that was so beautiful *hugs* thank you so much for your words of wisdom and inspiration.

you guys mean the world to me. i cant even express how.. they say dont take the internet srsly but when it comes to you guys. i feel like home!

<3333333333333 infinity

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 10:22 pm