So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My feelings on Sunday, September 11th. 10 years.

kmcclure
    kmcclure
    Super Fan
    Super Fan

My feelings on Sunday, September 11th. 10 years. Empty My feelings on Sunday, September 11th. 10 years.

Post by kmcclure

I remember exactly where I was when it happened. I was in grade 7. I had no idea what was going on until I got home, and my mom told me that my aunt had died. I remember asking why, and she turned on the TV. I remember seeing the tower my aunt worked in fall, and dropping to my knees screaming. Me and my auntie Michelle and uncle Tony were close. But after it happened, I felt my heart shatter. Tony went off the deep end and got heavy into drugs. I miss her even more as every year goes by. It's so hard to keep myself calm. If she could read this I would want to say:

I miss you auntie. Everyday I miss you. Our family was broken apart by this senseless act of terrorism. I can't be mad, because the sadness takes over every time. I wish you could have seen me grow up. You would have been so proud of me. It hurts so much not being able to talk to you. You were always the one that helped me when mom was being a bitch. I promise, I will get my diploma. I promise auntie. I won't let you down.

I love you.

~Never forget.~
    Share this post on: reddit

Anonymous

Post 9/11/2011, 8:15 pm by Guest

<333 love you kat

Post 9/11/2011, 10:22 pm by TimWilbers

Katie, you are more brave and strong beyond my imagination. My heart breaks with yours.
    PawsUpBitches

Post 9/12/2011, 5:19 pm by PawsUpBitches

be strong kat! we are here for you!

Post 9/14/2011, 6:30 pm by psychoticmusichead

Awww I'm so sorry that your aunt died in that horrible tragedy! Be strong Kat! :) We are always here for you no matter what :)

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 8:40 am