So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need the support of my mons†er family...

kmcclure
    kmcclure
    Super Fan
    Super Fan

I need the support of my mons†er family... Empty I need the support of my mons†er family...

Post by kmcclure

Okay, so as you guys all know, I have decided to quit smoking. I plan on taking this seriously, so what I ask, is that you guys support me with this whole thing because my real family is so unsupportive. My dad literally said "Whatever." So I need someone to tell me I'm doing okay.

I've been smoking since the age of 14, so to finally quit at 22, is a bit nervewracking for me. I just ask that you guys be patient with me. I will be a bit grumpy, but I promise I will try to keep my cool. I will be sick, but I'm happy that you guys won't see that.

I love you guys so much, and I thank you and Gaga so much for helping me love myself enough to finally make a change for the better. Along with doing this for myself, and my general health, I'm doing this for you guys. You have helped me out and supported me when I needed it most. And I've come to realize that you all are so important to me.

This is my gift to you.
    This is the start of a new life.
    This is the beginning, no end in sight.

Saturday, September 10th, 2011

Kat

Share this post on: reddit

Anonymous

Post 9/8/2011, 4:16 pm by Guest

<3333333333333 love you kat
    PawsUpBitches

Post 9/8/2011, 5:12 pm by PawsUpBitches

kat im so proud of you!!!
    i love you!
    we are here with you through everything!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 9/8/2011, 5:20 pm by Pop Ate My Hearts

Love you Kat, we'll be here to support you all the way! <333333333333333333

Post 9/11/2011, 2:07 am by psychoticmusichead

Aww! Kat we'll always be here for support! We love you soooo much!!! <3333333333

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 5:41 pm