So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Rihanna lashes back at an irrelevant Instagram user after family criticism

Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Rihanna lashes back at an irrelevant Instagram user after family criticism Empty Rihanna lashes back at an irrelevant Instagram user after family criticism

Post by Mikal 5/4/2013, 7:37 pm

Rihanna lashes back at an irrelevant Instagram user after family criticism Rihanna-instagram

Rihanna has lashed out at an Instagram user for posting a derogatory remark about her family.

The 'Stay' singer uploaded an image containing a picture of a goat and the user asking her followers to 'spot the difference'.

Instagram user ms_kasharna1 responded to a picture of Rihanna and one of her relatives with "I swear everyone in Rihanna's family looks like they're retarded... Must be the drugs and alcohol!"

Rihanna responded by uploading a new picture on her own Instagram account of a picture taken from ms_kasharna1's profile alongside a goat. The picture was also posted on her Twitter feed, which is nearing 29.5 million followers.

ms_kasharna1 has since deleted all of her photos from her Instagram account, though her Twitter profile also sees her previously attacking the Bajan star.

One tweet reads: "Rihanna looks so dirty!!! Like she hasn't showered in days!", with another saying: "@Chrisbrown would just punch @rihanna in the face again".
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : I'm fun.

Rihanna lashes back at an irrelevant Instagram user after family criticism Empty Re: Rihanna lashes back at an irrelevant Instagram user after family criticism

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy 5/4/2013, 7:41 pm

QUEEEEEN. This is sumn Azealia would do lmao
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Rihanna lashes back at an irrelevant Instagram user after family criticism Empty Re: Rihanna lashes back at an irrelevant Instagram user after family criticism

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 5/5/2013, 8:12 am

Rihanna lashes back at an irrelevant Instagram user after family criticism 3167829569
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Post by Mikal 6/1/2013, 12:33 am

This was amazing, seriously. Rihanna lashes back at an irrelevant Instagram user after family criticism 1070229292

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 4:20 pm