So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Visit to the Women Who Rock Exibit

Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : I'm fun.

My Visit to the Women Who Rock Exibit Empty My Visit to the Women Who Rock Exibit

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy

We werent sposed to take pics but i managed to get this. Madge's stuff was right next to Janet's Rhythm Nation jacket lol.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also Gaga was like the main thing in the exibit no one even cared about Madonna's stuff. Gaga's childhood piano had it's own hallway and was the first thing you see when you walk in lol. They also had her Grammy outfit she performed in with Elton.

We had to watch this video about women's suffrage that was a parody of the Bad Romance video and everyone was sitting there very seriously watching as i tried not to laugh

Also the lady who told us about the meat dress took us over to one of Cyndi Lauper's dresses and told us about how there were no women in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame until Cyndi Lauper stepped up and said something about it so she said that she believes Cyndi Lauper is the reason the exibit exists.

Last edited by Cool Nebraska Guy on 4/29/2013, 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Mikal

Post 4/29/2013, 4:49 pm by Mikal

Madge is so iconic. My Visit to the Women Who Rock Exibit 1186276398

I saw that Bad Romance parody a couple weeks ago when I was googling for women's suffrage stuff. My Visit to the Women Who Rock Exibit 2579487979
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 4/29/2013, 4:52 pm by Cool Nebraska Guy

OH another thing that I will add to the main post for Lukas. The lady who told us about the meat dress took us over to one of Cyndi Lauper's dresses and told us about how there were no women in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame until Cyndi Lauper stepped up and said something about it so she said that she believes Cyndi Lauper is the reason the exibit exists.

#QueenOfPop
    Mikal

Post 6/1/2013, 12:10 am by Mikal

is cyndi really carly rae jepson

:harlem:

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 5:01 am