So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Lady Gaga nominated for The 17th Annual Webby Awards

Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Lady Gaga nominated for The 17th Annual Webby Awards Empty Lady Gaga nominated for The 17th Annual Webby Awards

Post by Mikal 4/11/2013, 6:59 pm

http://bit.ly/ZfgS31 wrote:Lady Gaga, Tom Hanks and Charlize Theron are among the nominees for "The Internet Oscars" 2013 Webby Awards, which honor CREATIVITY and EXCELLENCE on the internet.

Webby Nominees range from superstars Charlize Theron, Tom Hanks and Lady Gaga followed by Google, The New York Times and HBO.

Projects featuring some of the world's most talented cultural and creative innovators as well as newly minted Internet stars also earned recognition.

This year's winners will be honored at the star-studded ceremony in New York City where they will deliver five-word speeches in the tradition of past victors like Al Gore, Jimmy Fallon and Anna Wintour.

The show will be broadcast online on May 22. Host and venue for the 17th Annual Webby Awards will be announced April 16.

Public voting will continue through April 25:

VOTE HERE
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Lady Gaga nominated for The 17th Annual Webby Awards Empty Re: Lady Gaga nominated for The 17th Annual Webby Awards

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 4/12/2013, 3:46 am

Slaying the internet without even doing anything.

Sponsored content

Lady Gaga nominated for The 17th Annual Webby Awards Empty Re: Lady Gaga nominated for The 17th Annual Webby Awards

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 6:54 am