So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my run down on the 1st day of then new hell year

PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

my run down on the 1st day of then new hell year Empty my run down on the 1st day of then new hell year

Post by PrincessOfMischief

got to school. found a bff im not gunna see much. happy

on the way to first PD. i saw this dude tht must've got held back cause hes a senior again. good thing. hes a mons†er and hes on my bus (*thumbs up*) happier

1st PD. no one i know is in that class. our 1st prject is a soft sculpture so im make a jar of nutella in honor of you guys.

2nd PD. i know alot of bishes in dat class! xD prob gunna be my fav.

3rd PD. got a couple of bishes in dat class to. gunna be another good one. judas may b in there tho O_O (*kills*)

lunch. hectic as hell

4th PD. i no a couple ppl but no bishes =( i cant understand the teacher. aparrently spanish 3 means 100% spainish all the time

5th PD. i got bishes in dis class. gunna be a good one

6th PD. got bishes here too =O

7th PD. i no a couple ppl. its mostly freshmen tho O_O (*kills*)

the bus. i almost killed a kid for calling gaga a free bitch but i talked myself outta it..... i know where he lives tho #slowlaugh. and the mons†er kid fell asleep so no vma discussion =(

to erryone tht also went back 2day. how was it?

<333333333
    Share this post on: reddit

Post 8/29/2011, 11:12 pm by psychoticmusichead

That seems like an interesting day! I'm happy that you have a lot of bishes in your classes! xD lol

I start school next week! So I have to wait another week to tell you guys all about it!
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 8/30/2011, 6:57 am by PrincessOfMischief

LMFAO THE FORUM BLEEP OUT F*G FOR FREE BITCH!!!!!!!!!! THTS FUCKING AWSOME! I LOVE THT CENORSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyhow. good luck anyssa!!!!!!!! <3333333
    PawsUpBitches

Post 8/30/2011, 5:17 pm by PawsUpBitches

wait. isnt gaga a free bitch?

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 12:47 pm