So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Gaga's maternal grandfather Paul Douglas died today

Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Gaga's maternal grandfather Paul Douglas died today Empty Gaga's maternal grandfather Paul Douglas died today

Post by Mikal 4/2/2013, 10:17 pm

According to recent reports. Gaga's maternal grandfather Paul Douglas died today 3541161413
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Gaga's maternal grandfather Paul Douglas died today Empty Re: Gaga's maternal grandfather Paul Douglas died today

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 4/3/2013, 6:47 am

Apparently she's also really sad and just wants the paparazzi to fuck off basically.
    I feel so bad for her.
    Poor baby.
    Gaga's maternal grandfather Paul Douglas died today 2928982194
    kmcclure
    kmcclure
    Super Fan
    Super Fan

Gaga's maternal grandfather Paul Douglas died today Empty Re: Gaga's maternal grandfather Paul Douglas died today

Post by kmcclure 4/3/2013, 12:54 pm

Pop Ate My Hearts wrote:Apparently she's also really sad and just wants the paparazzi to fuck off basically.
    I feel so bad for her.
    Poor baby.
    The paparazzi don't have a soul. They enjoy sticking cameras in people's faces and saying "Awee you're sad?? Let's let the world see those tears!" Makes me want to play hit and run with each of them 1000 points each.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Post by Mikal 4/3/2013, 4:15 pm

kmcclure wrote:
    Pop Ate My Hearts wrote:Apparently she's also really sad and just wants the paparazzi to fuck off basically.
    I feel so bad for her.
    Poor baby.
    The paparazzi don't have a soul. They enjoy sticking cameras in people's faces and saying "Awee you're sad?? Let's let the world see those tears!" Makes me want to play hit and run with each of them 1000 points each.

Gaga's maternal grandfather Paul Douglas died today 567326314

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 9:05 pm