So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

TIME: Vote for Gaga as Most Influential Entertainer of the last decade

Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

TIME: Vote for Gaga as Most Influential Entertainer of the last decade Empty TIME: Vote for Gaga as Most Influential Entertainer of the last decade

Post by Mikal 4/2/2013, 3:05 pm

TIME: Vote for Gaga as Most Influential Entertainer of the last decade Time-magazine

GRAMMY award-winning Pop superstar Lady Gaga is up against with the world-renowned author of the billion-dollar Harry Potter franchise, J.K. Rowling for the "Most Influential Entertainer" over the last 10 years by the highly reputable publication, TIME Magazine, as part of the 10th anniversary of the TIME 100.

TIME: Vote for Gaga as Most Influential Entertainer of the last decade Citipoll_head
    TIME: Vote for Gaga as Most Influential Entertainer of the last decade Citibracket

VOTE here.
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : I'm fun.

TIME: Vote for Gaga as Most Influential Entertainer of the last decade Empty Re: TIME: Vote for Gaga as Most Influential Entertainer of the last decade

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy 4/2/2013, 3:07 pm

94% to 6% TIME: Vote for Gaga as Most Influential Entertainer of the last decade 1070229292
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

TIME: Vote for Gaga as Most Influential Entertainer of the last decade Empty Re: TIME: Vote for Gaga as Most Influential Entertainer of the last decade

Post by Mikal 4/2/2013, 3:16 pm

Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:94% to 6% TIME: Vote for Gaga as Most Influential Entertainer of the last decade 1070229292
    *prays for Harry Potter*
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 4/14/2013, 9:15 pm

She's about to slay.

TIME: Vote for Gaga as Most Influential Entertainer of the last decade Citibracket

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 9:32 am