So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Selena Gomez- "Come & Get It" (Single)

Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Selena Gomez- "Come & Get It" (Single) Empty Selena Gomez- "Come & Get It" (Single)

Post by Mikal 3/28/2013, 1:32 am

Selena Gomez- "Come & Get It" (Single) Selena-gomez-come-get-650-430
    Selena Gomez will return with "Come & Get It," the first single from her forthcoming studio album, due out this summer. The track will premiere on Monday, Apr. 8 during Ryan Seacrest's syndicated radio show, and hit iTunes that same day while arriving at all digital retailers on Apr. 9.

Gomez will perform "Come & Get It" for the first time on television during the 2013 MTV Movie Awards on Apr. 14, and then on "Ellen" on Apr. 16. The single was produced by Stargate (Rihanna, Katy Perry) and co-written by Ester Dean.

The forthcoming solo album marks the 20-year-old's first musical foray since her 2011 album "When the Sun Goes Down" as part of Selena Gomez & the Scene. Gomez has spent the downtime taking on acting projects like "Spring Breakers" and "Hotel Transylvania."

"This is the hardest I've ever worked on any album I've ever done," Gomez tells MTV News. "I recorded about 23 songs, and I picked 11. So we put all the album together, and I really wanted it to be a different level for me."

Gomez is expected to be announcing international touring plans shortly. The singer is also slated to perform at the Radio Disney Music Awards at L.A. Live's Nokia Theatre on Apr. 27.

SOURCE: http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/1554523/selena-gomez-announces-new-single-come-get-it
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : I'm fun.

Selena Gomez- "Come & Get It" (Single) Empty Re: Selena Gomez- "Come & Get It" (Single)

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy 3/28/2013, 1:41 am

Are we supposed to be excited for this or :umno:
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Selena Gomez- "Come & Get It" (Single) Empty Re: Selena Gomez- "Come & Get It" (Single)

Post by Mikal 3/28/2013, 2:11 am

Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:Are we supposed to be excited for this or :umno:
    no not rly it's prob gonna suck

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/14/2024, 7:18 am