So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
PrincessOfMischief
Mikal
Cool Nebraska Guy
7 posters

The media is finally realizing that Justin Bieber is a douchebag

Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : I'm fun.

The media is finally realizing that Justin Bieber is a douchebag Empty The media is finally realizing that Justin Bieber is a douchebag

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy 3/17/2013, 6:01 am

For years we have had to sit and watch Bieber get praised by every media outlet there is no matter what he's done. Now the day has finally come where they turn on him.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/14/justin-bieber-lindsay-lohan-money-tax-returns-instagram/

My prayers have been answered.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

The media is finally realizing that Justin Bieber is a douchebag Empty Re: The media is finally realizing that Justin Bieber is a douchebag

Post by Mikal 3/17/2013, 12:38 pm

He in danja, gorl. The media is finally realizing that Justin Bieber is a douchebag 1254806359
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

The media is finally realizing that Justin Bieber is a douchebag Empty Re: The media is finally realizing that Justin Bieber is a douchebag

Post by PrincessOfMischief 3/17/2013, 2:42 pm

PRAISE THE GODS IN HEAVEN AND HELL THIS BOY IS ENDING HIS LIFE (career) FASTER THEN LMFAO
    psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by psychoticmusichead 3/17/2013, 2:48 pm

Thank God. He's been a douche lately to every single damn person; this shit needed to be noticed. He's already dug himself a hole and he can't get back out. He changed and this is what happened.
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 3/17/2013, 2:49 pm

Psychotic Music Head wrote:Thank God. He's been a douche lately to every single damn person; this shit needed to be noticed. He's already dug himself a hole and he can't get back out. He changed and this is what happened.
    did you hear the UK or London kicked him out The media is finally realizing that Justin Bieber is a douchebag 2579487979
    psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by psychoticmusichead 3/17/2013, 2:52 pm

gagasalohaprincess wrote:
    Psychotic Music Head wrote:Thank God. He's been a douche lately to every single damn person; this shit needed to be noticed. He's already dug himself a hole and he can't get back out. He changed and this is what happened.
    did you hear the UK or London kicked him out The media is finally realizing that Justin Bieber is a douchebag 2579487979
    Lmao no, but i'm not surprised xD
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 3/17/2013, 3:05 pm

Is he gonna shave his head?

The media is finally realizing that Justin Bieber is a douchebag 3720351142

Gurl, at least Britney was nice during her meltdown. Justin is a douche.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 3/17/2013, 3:48 pm

LEAVE JUSTIN ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111///////////////////

The media is finally realizing that Justin Bieber is a douchebag 3167829569
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy 3/17/2013, 3:55 pm

*legally changes first name to Jub*
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 3/17/2013, 4:33 pm

The media is finally realizing that Justin Bieber is a douchebag 306646001 the iconicness of my nicknames
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 3/17/2013, 8:31 pm

slaythisway wrote:The media is finally realizing that Justin Bieber is a douchebag 306646001 the iconicness of my nicknames
    ^ tbh
    Neyde
    Neyde
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Bio : I'm very cool and a lot of fun

Post by Neyde 3/17/2013, 8:44 pm

He's horrible.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 3/17/2013, 8:57 pm

godneyx wrote:He's horrible.
    Chuck is finally right about something. The media is finally realizing that Justin Bieber is a douchebag 306646001
    Neyde
    Neyde
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by Neyde 3/17/2013, 9:03 pm

slaythisway wrote:
    Chuck is finally right about something. The media is finally realizing that Justin Bieber is a douchebag 306646001

I'm right about everything.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 3/17/2013, 9:04 pm

godneyx wrote:
    slaythisway wrote:

I'm right about everything.
    You are, sorry for my mistake. The media is finally realizing that Justin Bieber is a douchebag 567326314
    Neyde
    Neyde
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by Neyde 3/17/2013, 9:05 pm

I'm just kidding I'm obviously not lol
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 3/17/2013, 9:05 pm

(D)
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 3/17/2013, 9:24 pm

The media is finally realizing that Justin Bieber is a douchebag 1197609642
    kmcclure
    kmcclure
    Super Fan
    Super Fan

Post by kmcclure 3/18/2013, 12:54 pm

Justin Bieber is a useless waste of Canadian skin. And I know wastes of Canadian skin. I'm not even fully Canadian and I don't act like that puss. Ugh. Lol. Is funny. Now we just have to wait for the media to destroy him, and watch his pitiful attempts to counteract the insults.

$100 says he cries on camera.
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy 3/18/2013, 3:20 pm

kmcclure wrote:Justin Bieber is a useless waste of Canadian skin. And I know wastes of Canadian skin. I'm not even fully Canadian and I don't act like that puss. Ugh. Lol. Is funny. Now we just have to wait for the media to destroy him, and watch his pitiful attempts to counteract the insults.

Idek how he is Canadian. Canadians usually seem pretty humble. He's just a cunt. Can't wait to see his shave his head and swing umbrellas.
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 3/18/2013, 4:21 pm

i still cant get over the fact that either the UK or London kicked him out like The media is finally realizing that Justin Bieber is a douchebag 306646001
    kmcclure
    kmcclure
    Super Fan
    Super Fan

Post by kmcclure 3/19/2013, 12:19 pm

The UK basically owns Canada. They can do whatever they want to. And Canadians will do everything to comply. TBH beiber is making us look bad lol.
    Neyde
    Neyde
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by Neyde 3/19/2013, 8:23 pm

Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:
    kmcclure wrote:Justin Bieber is a useless waste of Canadian skin. And I know wastes of Canadian skin. I'm not even fully Canadian and I don't act like that puss. Ugh. Lol. Is funny. Now we just have to wait for the media to destroy him, and watch his pitiful attempts to counteract the insults.

Can't wait to see his shave his head and swing umbrellas.

Oh

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/29/2024, 12:28 am