So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Mikal
Pop Ate My Hearts
toshir3197
Kenn
PawsUpBitches
Kevin
10 posters

How did you react to Bad Romance?

Kevin
    Kevin
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

How did you react to Bad Romance? Empty How did you react to Bad Romance?

Post by Kevin 8/24/2011, 7:56 am

When you first heard Bad Romance wherever you heard it what was your reaction?

Did you predict it being one of Gaga's memorable hits?
    PawsUpBitches
    PawsUpBitches
    Super Fan
    Super Fan

Bio : my name is veronica. and i like music.

How did you react to Bad Romance? Empty Re: How did you react to Bad Romance?

Post by PawsUpBitches 8/24/2011, 9:32 am

i wasnt a little mons†er when it came out. honestly i dont remember at all when it came out. i just remember that i liked that song. but when i became a little mons†er i loved the song so much.
    Kenn
    Kenn
    Super Fan
    Super Fan

Bio : follow me
    don't be such a holy fool
    n drink the k

Post by Kenn 8/24/2011, 10:19 am

I can't remember what happened yesterday, let alone a couple of years ago.
    toshir3197
    toshir3197
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Bio : BOW DOWN BITCHES!

Post by toshir3197 8/24/2011, 10:23 am

PawsUpBitches wrote:i wasnt a little mons†er when it came out. honestly i dont remember at all when it came out. i just remember that i liked that song. but when i became a little mons†er i loved the song so much.
    OMG We have the same story xD :D
    Bad romance also made me a mons†er..... :D
    Summerboy was my Bridge to it but then I heard Bad Romance TADAH! Evolving complete :D
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 8/25/2011, 3:09 am

I was just becoming a mons†er at that time.. When I heard the demo I was like O_O "I liek eht" XD
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Post by Mikal 8/25/2011, 3:20 am

I was obsessed with it O_O End of story. lol
    psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by psychoticmusichead 8/25/2011, 3:30 am

Same as Veronica and Carlo! :) I liked the song when I first listened to it, but when I became a little mons†er, I became OBSESSED with it. :D
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Post by PrincessOfMischief 8/25/2011, 12:58 pm

instant love. and forever will be my drug <3333333333333 #BadRomanceLove
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Post by Mikal 8/25/2011, 3:35 pm

Ya i was like searching Lady Gaga and stuff on google cuz i was finally checking out The Fame album after getting a few of her songs on itunes (Poker Face, Lovegame, Paparazzi) and then i heard something about her having a new album in a few months and i found like the second Bad Romance demo or watever idek wat it was but it was pretty much just no background vocals or watever x)
    So ya i became obsessed with Bad Romance and looked for it on itunes and it wasnt there and then i found on wikipedia that it was coming out like the next week so i waited and i saw the artwork for it and was like O_O <3 AMAZING and then i was all "
    :O it's number one on itunes. like a boss 8-) "
    I actually didn't buy any of her albums until like December 2009/January 2010. I just had them downloaded for free but i loved them so much that i wanted her to have my money o.o
    and then i became obsessed with Lady Gaga herself and a little mons†er x)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest 8/25/2011, 3:50 pm

i remember i was on youtube and i loved gaga then but i wasnt as obsessed as i am now. so i was just looking at her stuff and the song just came out like the day before and i died. i was all O_O omg i love this. and then i listened to it all the time :)
    Neyde
    Neyde
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Bio : I'm very cool and a lot of fun

Post by Neyde 8/25/2011, 5:20 pm

I remember sitting in my room on the computer the night the single was released and my radio station played it. After they played it, I went online to look at the lyrics and I read them as the song played and I said to myself, "This is going to be a great hit." Then I became obsessed with Gaga. I even remember going on iTunes then next day it was number one and then I bought it, and played it on repeat for the longest time. I remember going on YouTube to look at the preview of the video and that made me a little mons†er.

LOL I remember going on Limewire back in 2009 and downloading Just Dance, LoveGame, and Poker Face and I remember standing at The Fame mons†er CD box thing in Walmart and I stood at that box/stand thing for seriously about 20 minutes deciding on which cover to buy.

I never listened to the entire The Fame album until I got it for my 15th birthday along with The Remix. Then I became an obsessed, hard core little mons†er then Born This Way (song) came along and then I made my nana pre-order the special edition album on Target and then I won the standard edition of the album on Twitter from Fuse.

It wasn't until this summer I got my posters and started my CD collection.

LMFAO this is my whole evolution and I went off-topic. Sorry! :D
    PawsUpBitches
    PawsUpBitches
    Super Fan
    Super Fan

Post by PawsUpBitches 8/25/2011, 6:17 pm

little_monster3197 wrote:
    PawsUpBitches wrote:i wasnt a little mons†er when it came out. honestly i dont remember at all when it came out. i just remember that i liked that song. but when i became a little mons†er i loved the song so much.
    Summerboy was my Bridge to it but then I heard Bad Romance TADAH! Evolving complete :D

bad romance didnt make me a mons†er it was dance in the dark :D <3
    Anonymous

Post by Guest 8/25/2011, 6:33 pm

PawsUpBitches wrote:

gurl flick me off D_D
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 8/26/2011, 2:17 am

Your stories are so much more interesting than mine >.>

But I didn't explain mine in full xD
    TimWilbers
    Fan
    Fan

Post by TimWilbers 8/26/2011, 6:56 pm

Found the Poker Face video because of a spoof some glee club did and I was curious.
    Viewed Just Dance, Love Game, and I can't remember which others.
    Found Bad Romance and viewed it 8 times back to back, and was totally blown away.
    Went out and bought the album. A week later bought The Fame.
    Within a month I had updated the car's stereo system with a complete overhaul just so I could listen in the car. (It was old and only had AM/FM and Cassette).

I now have all three albums on one flash drive plugged into the car's stereo. That was March 2010. Since then ONLY Lady Gaga has been played in the car.

Truthfully (this is an old story) that song saved my marriage. I realized you have to take the crap with the good. A bad romance is really a good romance because you truely have to accept the other person, flaws and all.
    PawsUpBitches
    PawsUpBitches
    Super Fan
    Super Fan

Post by PawsUpBitches 8/27/2011, 1:55 pm

jayysunnx21 wrote:
    PawsUpBitches wrote:

gurl flick me off D_D

How did you react to Bad Romance? Tumblr_lpj0hhvmau1qetb50
    toshir3197
    toshir3197
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Bio : BOW DOWN BITCHES!

Post by toshir3197 8/28/2011, 12:37 am

Flick me off? xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 9:06 pm