So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Best Tour So Far

Poll

Favorite Gaga Tour

[ 0 ]
    Best Tour So Far I_vote_lcap0%Best Tour So Far I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Best Tour So Far I_vote_lcap25%Best Tour So Far I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Best Tour So Far I_vote_lcap75%Best Tour So Far I_vote_rcap [75%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : I'm fun.

Best Tour So Far Empty Best Tour So Far

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy 2/27/2013, 7:05 am

What is your favorite tour?

I know The Fame Ball wasn't very big but who knows it might be someones favorite.

Personally I like The Born This Way Ball the best. She is just much more real during the whole thing. Not that she seemed fake during The Monster Ball, but it just felt a lot more scripted. She really connects with the whole audience with The Born This Way Ball. Visually the Monster Ball is more impressive but overall I have to go with The Born This Way Ball.
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Best Tour So Far Empty Re: Best Tour So Far

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 2/27/2013, 5:46 pm

The Born This Way Ball definitely. However, I don't agree with you on what you said about this tour being less visually impressive. I feel like even the most simple performances (Bloody Mary, Marry the Night) you can't help but just stare at her as she runs, glides, and screams her way through the crowd. The props on this tour are by far the most innovative and impressive. I love how she bought the album cover to life (Heavy Metal Lover) and with the other props such as the unicorn, meat rack, vessel and even the giant vagina. The stage is also her most impressive. The castle is just a really cool idea and to look at it is AMAZING. Especially when it's lit up. She interacts with the crowd a lot more, which I loved so much as you get to feel more connected to Gaga and I hope she keeps up this audience interaction for further tours. The only downside for this tour is the outfits, I felt like some of them weren't her best (Born This Way, the head piece for Bad Romance) but then again there were some real amazing outfits. (Government Hooker, Black Jesus, Fashion Of His Love, Marry the Night)
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Post by Mikal 2/28/2013, 3:34 am

I voted for the Monster Ball mainly because of all the memories I have with it and it's really special to me. :twisted: Maybe once there's a BTW Ball DVD and I can see all that shit in HD I may change my mind.
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy 2/28/2013, 3:58 am

Pop Ate My Hearts wrote:The Born This Way Ball definitely. However, I don't agree with you on what you said about this tour being less visually impressive. I feel like even the most simple performances (Bloody Mary, Marry the Night) you can't help but just stare at her as she runs, glides, and screams her way through the crowd. The props on this tour are by far the most innovative and impressive. I love how she bought the album cover to life (Heavy Metal Lover) and with the other props such as the unicorn, meat rack, vessel and even the giant vagina. The stage is also her most impressive. The castle is just a really cool idea and to look at it is AMAZING. Especially when it's lit up. She interacts with the crowd a lot more, which I loved so much as you get to feel more connected to Gaga and I hope she keeps up this audience interaction for further tours. The only downside for this tour is the outfits, I felt like some of them weren't her best (Born This Way, the head piece for Bad Romance) but then again there were some real amazing outfits. (Government Hooker, Black Jesus, Fashion Of His Love, Marry the Night)
    Yeah that's true. I was thinking more of the overall set and din't think of all the props and stuff.

slaythisway wrote:I voted for the Monster Ball mainly because of all the memories I have with it and it's really special to me. :twisted: Maybe once there's a BTW Ball DVD and I can see all that shit in HD I may change my mind.
    Yeah the BTW Ball looks kinda boring in vids. Neeeeeddddd a DVD tbh.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 2/28/2013, 3:59 am

*patiently waits for DVD they never filmed* :twisted:
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy 2/28/2013, 4:01 am

slaythisway wrote:*patiently waits for DVD they never filmed* :twisted:
    Couldn't they use the film from the cameras they use to put up on the screen so the people in the basic seats can see?
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 2/28/2013, 4:07 am

Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:
    Couldn't they use the film from the cameras they use to put up on the screen so the people in the basic seats can see?
    Do they record and save that footage? :twisted:
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy 2/28/2013, 4:09 am

slaythisway wrote:
    Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:
    Do they record and save that footage? :twisted:
    They're stupid fucks if they don't. Not sure how high quality it would be but it would be something at least.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 5/31/2013, 11:48 pm

Nebraska Calderone wrote:
    They're stupid fucks if they don't. Not sure how high quality it would be but it would be something at least.
    It's ok, there's supposed to be a really good fan-made DVD coming tomorrow I think??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 3:38 pm