So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Mikal
PawsUpBitches
Pop Ate My Hearts
Kevin
8 posters

Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way!

Kevin
    Kevin
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! Empty Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way!

Post by Kevin 8/23/2011, 4:17 am

Born This Way was released 3 months ago.

Talk about how your opinion has changed over time, what songs have grown on you, and just your overall opinion on this iconic album!

Marry The Night - Haven't grown much on me. I'm pretty sure it will, though.
    Government Hooker - Still the same nope like the first time i heard it.
    Americano - I still like it. A lot.
    Hair - Boring at first, then i re-listened to it and fell in love with it again. I'm getting a little bored though.
    Scheiße - Still sounds okay.
    Bloody Mary - STILL AMAZING.
    Black Jesus - I hated it on the first 2 month, but it's been growing on me lately.
    Bad Kids - Still loved it.
    Fashion Of His Love - Still the same opinion. I don't really like it.
    Highway Unicorn - I kinda disliked this song tbh. But it's okay now.
    Heavy Metal Lover - I still liked it.
    Electric Chapel - No changes; Still sounds good to me.
    The Queen - Tarara. No changes!
    Yoü and I - Grew on me since Yoü and I video.
    Edge of Glory - A little bored.
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! Empty Re: Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way!

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 8/23/2011, 4:38 am

Cool idea ;D

Marry The Night - Great opener for the album. Grown on me alot actually.
    Born This Way - Still love eht, great message.
    Government Hooker - Same epic beat, vocals and lyrics... HOOOOOOKAAAAAER! XD
    Americano - Grown on me, and it's GREAT!
    Hair - Disliked this at first... Grown on me greatly and one of my fav's now.
    Scheiße - This song sounds epic O_O and is epic xD Loove it!
    Bloody Mary - AMAZING AS EVER.... ;DD
    Black Jesus - Always loved it, really good!
    Bad Kids - Grown on me a bit! <3333
    Fashion Of His Love - LOVE IT, kind of innocent and happy.
    Highway Unicorn - Really great.. Grown on meh.
    Heavy Metal Lover - Hated this song at first.. Now its in my top 5 Gaga songs. ITS SO GOOOD.
    Electric Chapel - Guitars and killer vocals. Yeah, same old epic Gaga ;o
    The Queen - Definately grown on me, love eht now though.
    Yoü and I - always loved it. ma shower song xD
    Edge of Glory - LOOOOVE IT!!!
    PawsUpBitches
    PawsUpBitches
    Super Fan
    Super Fan

Bio : my name is veronica. and i like music.

Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! Empty Re: Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way!

Post by PawsUpBitches 8/23/2011, 10:07 am

i didnt listen to the album until i got it in the mail like a couple weeks after the release date. the wait was agonizing. the only songs i listened to was the singles. BUT i did listen to the leaks but completely cant remember how the songs sounded so it kinda dosent count for me. XD

Marry The Night - a beautiful emotional piece of sex that i loved since inside the outsde and the first song i heard before the album was released.
    Born This Way - still love eht.
    Government Hooker - ORGASM
    Americano - no i dont love this just because im hispanic XD BUT I FUCKING LOVE THIS SONG
    Hair - awesome song i just dont listen to it much. but if i get in arguments with my mom i listen to this and it makesme feel better
    Scheiße - HOT SEX
    Bloody Mary - SEXY SEX
    Black Jesus † Amen Fashion- i think of rick genest (zombie guy) when i listen to this. and hes a zilf. this song is hot ZOMBIE SEX to me XD
    Bad Kids - BADASS SEX
    Fashion Of His Love - to me this song sounds really like pop. like i know gaga sings pop but her music dosent feel like pop. to me this song does. not one of my top favorites but still awesome song.
    Highway Unicorn - <3
    Heavy Metal Lover - HOT ORGY SEX
    Electric Chapel - BAD ASS GUITAR SEX
    The Queen - at first i didnt like it that much but then now I LOVE THIS SONG
    Yoü and I - i never liked this song that much but since the video i imagine jo instead of luc now so i like this song alot now XD
    Edge of Glory - the song that somehow pops in my head at random moments and gets stuck even tho its the least listened to from this album for some reason even thos i love this song.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Post by Mikal 8/23/2011, 10:41 am

I was totally thinking this when i woke up today O_O

Anyways...
    The only song i didnt really love was Fashion Of His Love and the songs i didnt like as much as the others were: You and I, Americano, Black Jesus + Amen Fashion, Fashion of His Love. >.>

Marry The Night: I lurv eht so much but it has grown on me still somehow ;O
    Born This Way: It is my most played song on my whole itunes and i really love it and i've even still been having cravings to listen to it lately
    Government Hooker: This song is pure SEX o.o love it even more tho O_O
    Judas: This song is pure EPIC o.o this has still grown on me evan more where i'm obsessed with all these songs xD
    Americano: Love this song and definitely has grown on me Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 32833431
    Hair: THIS SONG O.O is like perfection
    Scheiße: THIS SONG O.O is like the Scheiße <3 has grown evan more somehow :O
    Bloody Mary: THIS SONG O.O is orgasm O.O
    Black Jesus + Amen Fashion: THIS SONG O.O is epic ;D has grown a lot on me
    Bad Kids: THIS SONG O.O is my jam 8-) love eht so much
    Fashion Of His Love: This song i love nao :O has grown very much on me O.O
    Highway Unicorn (Road To Love): THIS SONG O.O IS EPIC and AMAZING and i love it <333333 it's a gagasm ;D
    Heavy Metal Lover: THIS SONG O.O Is GAGASM and ORGASM in one :O Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 2509563644
    Electric Chapel: THIS SONG O.O IS GAGASM ORGASM AND WILL CONSUME YOUR SOUL O_O
    The Queen: THIS SONG O.O I dunno why some people dun liek eht so much i ruv eht since first listen <3
    You and I: this song has been all over the place with me O.o I loved it from the monsterball but then not so much from album and that emlaut U all up in my face e.e but now with the video i can kinda forget about Luc xD So ya i luv it right nao <3
    The Edge Of Glory: THIS SONG IS AMAZING O.O <3 It's so.. idek it's just amazing end of story :O

So pretty much the only songs i didnt LOOOVE from first listen are: You and I, Americano, Black Jesus + Amen Fashion, and Fashion of His Love, but the only song i didnt like on first listen was Fashion of His Love. So ya most of the songs have grown on me even tho i loved them from first now they have each found their places in my heart Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 2509563644

HAPPY 3 MONTH ANNIVERSARY BTW! Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 2509563644 Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 2509563644 Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 2509563644
    psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by psychoticmusichead 8/23/2011, 11:30 am

Awesome idea!! :) I was totally thinking about the 3 month anniversary too.

Happy 3 month anniversary Born This Way!! :D

Marry The Night - The song was one of my favorites when I first listened to it, and I still love it!
    Born This Way - Another favorite! Still freaking love it!
    Government Hooker - Pure sex!! Loved it when I first heard it and still love it!! I love the "I'm gonna drink my tears tonight" set of lyrics!
    Judas - Wonderful powerhouse beats and synths, I still love it cuz it's EPIC!
    Americano - This song grew on me. I love the Spanish aroma the song gives out and the message is so beautiful.
    Hair - Beautiful message <3 I really love this song and I still listen to it a lot
    Scheiße - I still freaking love this song to this day. The message, the beats, the synths, everything about it is amazing
    Bloody Mary - I didn't like this song when I first listened to it. But it grew on me A LOT! I love the story behind it
    Black Jesus - I didn't like the song when I first heard it and it hasn't grown on me since
    Bad Kids - I love how Gaga adds guitars in this album! This song is really amazing and I still listen to it. I can really relate to the song
    Fashion Of His Love - OMG I still love it to this day!!!!! It's my all time favorite on the album because it's so pure and magical, it gives me gagasms! It's a beautiful song
    Highway Unicorn - This song grew on me! I love the use of the drums and the whole story within the song!
    Heavy Metal Lover - Didn't like it at first, now I love it! It's really a unique song and it's a different sound that I never heard before. It's amazing
    Electric Chapel - I listen to this song here and there. It's really great because I love the guitar usage in it! It's pretty badass! The chorus is really magical
    The Queen - I didn't like the song at first, now I love it!! It's magical and free-spirited! :D It's an amazing piece of art!
    Yoü & I - At first, I thought this song was an "eh" but now it's very awesome!! I really love it!
    The Edge of Glory - This power ballad is really jaw dropping! Her vocals in this are absolutely stunning! I still love it to this day! :)
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Post by PrincessOfMischief 8/23/2011, 11:33 am

Bad Kids- rele had 2 grow on me. i dun no y but it rmined me of Beautiful Dirty Rich

Marry The Night- INSTANT LOVE

Americano- imediate fav and still love it. come to think about it (*goes 2 dance to americano*)

Bloody Mary- another imeditate fav. still love

SchiBe- ive loved it since Mugler and still do. Prob my poker face of the BTW era

Heavy Metal Lover- there was sum thing un-nerveing about this song. i absoultly love it but theres sumthing there. It'll wear off

Eletric Chapel- LOVE TO DEATH end of story

Highway Unicorn- @ 1st it was like hey. cool song. nao its like HOLY FUCKING SHIT. HIGHWAY UNICORN

Government Hooker- the ending suprised me the 1st couple of times. but i love the way gaga ended it!

Judas- LOVE LOVE LOVE end of story

Born This Way- instant love. i blast it wen i need a boost of gaga

The Edge Of Glory- cried the 1st time i heard it. Reminded me of my aunt. <333333 U AUNT CARRIE

Hair- this song got me through the end of 9th grade. instant love

You and I- im not keen on love songs. but theres something about this song thts diff. the music vids epic

Fashion of His Love- prob my least played song on the cd. again. its a love song. its great 4 a wedding tho.

The Queen- LOVE!!!!!! prob on of my theme songs. very impowering

Black Jesus + Amen Fashion- the song confused me at first. but i understood it later on.

there. i feel like im forgetting one but i dun no

BTW <3333333
    toshir3197
    toshir3197
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Bio : BOW DOWN BITCHES!

Post by toshir3197 8/24/2011, 5:47 am

YAY! Happy Monthsary my precious album Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900

BTW all songs is my ****

All songs is XXX

Marry The Night - Super Excited when its not released when I heard Gagavsision 43 more excited, when I heard it on Farmville LOVE! <33333 then it kinda got old :|

Born This Way - I hated it at first but Now!! :O <3333 When I hear it nao on the radio reminds me of how great the message and Gaga's image Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900

Government Hooker - When I heard this on Theirry Mugler kinda got addicted Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900 nao My favorite song this week Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900 #2 on my list

Judas - This song is just Earsex.... I guess I didn't wore an earcondom :O my Favorite on the BTW album so far.. I first heard it I was like <33333 nao its <333333333333333033333

Americano - I love this song when I first heard it Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900 though it not anymore likeable when It's always played Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900 maybe once a day Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900

Hair - I didn't liked it at first then a few days I got addicted Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900 there's a week that this has been my #1 always been played on bathroom Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900 I love the second verse Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900

Scheiße - My 2nd favoite since I first heard the album Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900 I still wish this has been a first single than you and I bit ish okay Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900 when I hear this.... :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Bloody Mary - My FAVORITE SONG when I first heard it Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900 #3 on this week Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900 Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900
    I LOVE IT SOO MUCH! ORGYEARRSEX

Black Jesus Amen Fashion- Umhum! It fine normal Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900 I like The Queen more than this Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900
    Never have been my favorite so far

Bad Kids - YEAH! this song defines me! it' been on number 1 for me for weeks months Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900
    I truly love this song ITS!!! THIS IS IT!! What I have been waiting for when playing in the album Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900 THIS IS JUST THIS!!

FOHL - Yeah... I just love the part where the lyrics were the same as Earthquake Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900

Highway Unicorn- YES!! this song define this forum Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900 I dunno why a lot of people dislikes this but I definitely love this especiall the chorus Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900 UNICORNSS!!

Heavy Metal Lover - YES Before I hated this song NAO IT IS EARSEX!! EARGASM!! :O I sing it in school whe I'm bored! I love singing "HEAVI METAL LOVAAHHH" out lout cause it so BADASS Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900 #1 last week Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900

Electric Chapel - NEVER GETS BORED OF THIS ONE!!!! Truly EPIC BADASS RADDEST SONG IN THE ALBUM Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900 I love the part when she sings "My body is sanctuary" and been #4 for 3 months Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900

The Queen - My most favorite on the bonus songs Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900 This also has been number one maybe a month ago? I dunno it just that I love it Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900 "The Que E E E E E En" Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900

You and I - Liked it when I heard it on HBO mons†er ball and American Idol Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900 I got kinda mad when I heard that it is a single Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900 but then BAM BAM VIDEO!! COVER!! Best single on Gaga Ever visually Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900

The Edge of Glory - I love this song I TRULY FANLY LOVE THIS!! I love singing this Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900 but the Video kinda Disappointed me Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900

+ Clothes: FUCKING THE BEST!! It's like she mixed The Fame and mons†er Era Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900 THIS IS THE BEST ERA SO FAR!! Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900

+Performances: YES THIS IS IT! I love it especially the Judas Choreography Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900

@Pawsupbitch: I bet the Album is Really horny right nao? xD

Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 8/24/2011, 5:52 am

PawsUpBitches wrote:i didnt listen to the album until i got it in the mail like a couple weeks after the release date. the wait was agonizing. the only songs i listened to was the singles. BUT i did listen to the leaks but completely cant remember how the songs sounded so it kinda dosent count for me. XD

Marry The Night - a beautiful emotional piece of sex that i loved since inside the outsde and the first song i heard before the album was released.
    Americano - no i dont love this just because im hispanic XD BUT I FUCKING LOVE THIS SONG
    Hair - awesome song i just dont listen to it much. but if i get in arguments with my mom i listen to this and it makesme feel better
    Scheiße - HOT SEX
    Bloody Mary - SEXY SEX
    Black Jesus † Amen Fashion- i think of rick genest (zombie guy) when i listen to this. and hes a zilf. this song is hot ZOMBIE SEX to me XD
    Bad Kids - BADASS SEX
    Fashion Of His Love - to me this song sounds really like pop. like i know gaga sings pop but her music dosent feel like pop. to me this song does. not one of my top favorites but still awesome song.
    Highway Unicorn - <3
    Yoü and I - i never liked this song that much but since the video i imagine jo instead of luc now so i like this song alot now XD
    Edge of Glory - the song that somehow pops in my head at random moments and gets stuck even tho its the least listened to from this album for some reason even thos i love this song.

OMG, I AM ROFL'ING SO MUCH. LOOOOOOOOOOOL
    Kenn
    Kenn
    Super Fan
    Super Fan

Bio : follow me
    don't be such a holy fool
    n drink the k

Post by Kenn 8/24/2011, 9:27 am

Instead of listing all 17, I'll just write a bit on what are, in my opinion, the highlights of the album:

Born This Way - I love this. I heard it with Justin within 5 minutes of it being released on to PerezHilton.com, and it is still just as amazing as it was the first time I heard it. I didn't think it was possible, but it was made even better with the Country Road version.

Americano - Wonderful track for the album. The chorus has a brilliant tune and the mariachi feel fits really well. What is really commendable for this track is the fact that it seems to keep its pop style so it appeals to the masses while also remaining unique.

Scheiße - What's so noteworthy about this song is the synth backing. It really shines through toward the beginning where Gaga's faux-German and the synth are the only two layers playing. The novelty of the terrible German is also fun.

Heavy Metal Lover - A very different kind of song for Gaga. At first I didn't like it at all, but after only a couple of listens it really did grow on me. There's something about it, and I don't know what it is, that makes it one of the best on the album for me. Also, the breakdown features vocals that sound awesomely similar to the breakdown of Cryptochid by Marilyn Manson.

Electric Chapel - This song is pure brilliance. The vocals during the "Follow me" hook are to die for, and the melody during the verses is really, really good. The song of course gets even better than what you'd think is possible by adding in a nice guitar solo at the end. Definitely should be a single.

You and I - Can I even DESCRIBE how totally brilliant this is? This is rock and roll - it has fucking Brian May from Queen on it for fuck's sake. This is the reason music exists. I think I've made my point.

The Edge Of Glory - In my opinion, possibly the best song on the album (maybe tied with You and I). The chorus has a fantastic melody and the whole song has a good rock progression. The addition of Clarence Clemons is really the icing on the cake.
    toshir3197
    toshir3197
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Bio : BOW DOWN BITCHES!

Post by toshir3197 9/1/2011, 9:06 am

PawsUpBitches wrote:i didnt listen to the album until i got it in the mail like a couple weeks after the release date. the wait was agonizing. the only songs i listened to was the singles. BUT i did listen to the leaks but completely cant remember how the songs sounded so it kinda dosent count for me. XD

Scheiße - HOT SEX
    Bloody Mary - SEXY SEX
    Bad Kids - BADASS SEX
    Highway Unicorn - <3
    I guess you have been Preganant by Gaga many times Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 121196900 Happy 3 month anniversary, Born This Way! 3932781551

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/29/2024, 12:38 am