So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

New Monster Pit rules for the American leg of The Born This Way Ball

Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

New Monster Pit rules for the American leg of The Born This Way Ball Empty New Monster Pit rules for the American leg of The Born This Way Ball

Post by Mikal 1/12/2013, 12:25 am

Certain rules, such as needing a GA ticket to be eligible to enter the Monster Pit, have remained the same, while a few other rules have been updated.

• For safety & security reasons, fans won’t be permitted to line up at the venue before 8:00am local time the day of the show. Those with GA floor tickets can line up in the Monster Pit eligibility line beginning at 8:00am on the day of the show. At 9:00am local time each day, BTWB staff will identify the Monster Pit key holder and numbered wristbands will be distributed to those in line on a first-come, first-served basis to GA floor ticket holders who have arrived first and dressed to “Ball” (limited quantities are available each day). These wristbands guarantee your spot in the Monster Pit for the show that night, along with your place in line for entrance into the pit when doors open. Upon distribution of these numbered wristbands, BTWB staff will confirm a meeting point for later in the day.
    • The line will be closed after all numbered wristbands are distributed each morning at 9:00am, and fans are encouraged to go home, find a local coffee shop, or otherwise leave the premises. This leg of the BTWB is during the winter and for safety reasons we insist that fans not wait outside in the cold all day. The Monster Pit line re-opens daily at 4:00pm ONLY for those who received numbered wristbands that morning, and fans must line up in numerical order based on their wristband number. As these fans enter the venue, their numbered wristbands must be exchanged for the actual Monster Pit access wristband which will not be given out prior to doors. If you do not have your numbered wristband or lost it, you unfortunately will not be able to enter the Pit.
    • To ensure those who receive numbered wristbands have access to the Born Brave Bus experience, those with numbered wristbands will have exclusive access to the BBB from 3:00pm-4:00pm each day. Fans are encouraged to visit the bus and learn more about the Born This Way Foundation prior to re-entering the Monster Pit line at 4:00pm. Keep in mind that your place in line is guaranteed based on the number you receive in the morning.
    • To give as many fans as possible a chance to win, no fan can be the Monster Pit key holder more than once.
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

New Monster Pit rules for the American leg of The Born This Way Ball Empty Re: New Monster Pit rules for the American leg of The Born This Way Ball

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 1/12/2013, 6:33 am

Those rules are so much better. :umno:

At least I got into the Monster Pit.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

New Monster Pit rules for the American leg of The Born This Way Ball Empty Re: New Monster Pit rules for the American leg of The Born This Way Ball

Post by Mikal 5/31/2013, 11:51 pm

These rules made it so much easier to get into the pit... Do you guys think there will be a pit in the next tour? With similar rules?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 6:48 pm