So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Barbra Streisand May Cast Gaga in "Gypsy" Movie Remake

Kevin
    Kevin
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Barbra Streisand May Cast Gaga in "Gypsy" Movie Remake Empty Barbra Streisand May Cast Gaga in "Gypsy" Movie Remake

Post by Kevin 12/7/2012, 4:49 am

So... @BarbraStreisand is thinkin of casting @LadyGaga in Gypsy. Good idea or GREATEST idea?! http://on.fuse.tv/VKUEVS

Barbra Streisand Casting Lady Gaga in 'Gypsy' Remake?

Wherever she is, 'Glee' star Lea Michele is sobbing uncontrollably

Well, this is interesting, promising and confusing. In a lengthy profile on Broadway/movie/music legend Barbra Streisand, Timemagazine revealed Babs is thinking about casting Lady Gaga in an upcoming remake of Gypsy, the classic Broadway musical about a stripper and her show business mother (the role Streisand is set to play).
    Unfortunately, the piece doesn't delve into any more details, like which character Gaga might play in the third movie adaptation of this stage musical. Will she play the lead or just a supporting role? It's easy enough to picture Gaga nailing the main character (a psychologically complex stripper), and Streisand as Gaga's show business mother totally makes sense, even if Babs will be playing a character several decades her junior.
    This revelation from Time also makes me wonder: If Streisand is casting Gypsy, does that mean she's also directing? Or does she simply wield ultimate power over any project she's involved in because she's BARBRA?
    But most importantly, can Lea Michele ever forgive her idol for thinking of Gaga in Gypsy before her? After all, Michele's role on Glee has been an ongoing audition for Streisand's attention. So for God's sake, Barbra, throw her a bone already!
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Barbra Streisand May Cast Gaga in "Gypsy" Movie Remake Empty Re: Barbra Streisand May Cast Gaga in "Gypsy" Movie Remake

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 12/7/2012, 5:47 pm

OoooOooOo0or0oOOoO
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Barbra Streisand May Cast Gaga in "Gypsy" Movie Remake Empty Re: Barbra Streisand May Cast Gaga in "Gypsy" Movie Remake

Post by Mikal 12/7/2012, 9:04 pm

Wouldn't Gaga have to want to do this in the first place ?!?!?!???!?!?!!??
    Kevin
    Kevin
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by Kevin 12/8/2012, 4:04 am

Gaga seems to get a lot of offers in movies nowadays.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 7:56 pm