So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Machete risks being canceled?

Kevin
    Kevin
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Machete risks being canceled? Empty Machete risks being canceled?

Post by Kevin 11/23/2012, 3:01 pm

Machete risks being canceled? LadyGagaMacheteAW-620x349

Oversight Productions today said they want to cut ties with Robert Rodriguez’s Quick Draw Productions over the rights to Machete Kills. If successful, the court action could stop the release of the film – which Open Road acquired for distribution from Quick Draw last month. In documents filed Tuesday (read it here), the producers of 2010’s Machete are seeking to terminate the April 2012 agreement in which they granted director/producer Rodriguez the rights to make another action movie about the rogue Mexican Federale. The rights would revert back to Oversight. In their breach of contract and declaratory relief complaint, Rick Schwartz’s production and finance company also say they “have been damaged in a amount to be proven at the time of trial, but which Plaintiffs are informed and believe and based thereon allege exceeds $2 million.”

Starring Danny Trejo again in the title role with Jessica Alba and Michelle Rodriguez – who where also in the original – Machete Kills features appearances by Charlie Sheen as the President of the United States, Sofia Vergara, Amber Heard, Lady Gaga and Mel Gibson. The sequel is the second in what it supposed to be a trilogy, according to director Rodriguez. Machete Kills is supposed to be released in the spring of 2013.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Machete risks being canceled? Empty Re: Machete risks being canceled?

Post by Mikal 11/23/2012, 6:17 pm

Machete risks being canceled? Tumblr_mbyuz5ZrIe1rf0lseo1_500
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 11/23/2012, 11:16 pm

Machete risks being canceled? Tumblr_lybr622JsM1r1h3nz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/18/2024, 10:11 pm