So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Tony Scott, Director of "Top Gun" Dies in Suicide

toshir3197
    toshir3197
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Bio : BOW DOWN BITCHES!

Tony Scott, Director of "Top Gun" Dies in Suicide Empty Tony Scott, Director of "Top Gun" Dies in Suicide

Post by toshir3197 8/20/2012, 1:24 pm

Tony Scott, Director of "Top Gun" Dies in Suicide Tony-Scott-Inside

THEWRAP wrote:Tony Scott, director of a string of high-octane blockbusters including "Top Gun," died Sunday by jumping from a suspension bridge into Los Angeles Harbor. He was 68.

Los Angeles County Coroner's Lt. Joe Bale told TheWrap that investigators had identified the deceased, Anthony David Scott of Beverly Hills, as the director and producer. His death was later confirmed by his publicist, who declined to provide further details. The death was being investigated as a suicide.

Hollywood reacted with shock at the news of the suicide. Director Ron Howard tweeted: "No more Tony Scott movies. Tragic day." And singer Marc Anthony asked what was on the minds of many, tweeting: "Rest in Peace brother. Tony Scott A Genius silenced. I am devastated!! Why?????"

The director's most recent movies were "Unstoppable" and "The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3," both of which starred Denzel Washington. He also was a producer of his brother's recent "Prometheus" and was exploring a possible sequel to "Top Gun."

Read More : http://www.thewrap.com/movies/article/tony-scott-director-top-gun-dies-apparent-suicide-52661
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Tony Scott, Director of "Top Gun" Dies in Suicide Empty Re: Tony Scott, Director of "Top Gun" Dies in Suicide

Post by Mikal 8/20/2012, 6:20 pm

is it bad if i don't care? Tony Scott, Director of "Top Gun" Dies in Suicide 567326314
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Tony Scott, Director of "Top Gun" Dies in Suicide Empty Re: Tony Scott, Director of "Top Gun" Dies in Suicide

Post by PrincessOfMischief 9/5/2012, 5:49 pm

idk the guys but *plays song on worlds smallest violin*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 2:10 am