So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Wedding Rumors

toshir3197
    toshir3197
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Bio : BOW DOWN BITCHES!

Wedding Rumors Empty Wedding Rumors

Post by toshir3197 8/12/2012, 12:47 am

Wedding Rumors 45f8cd5f01c54317826ef82

Lady Gaga sparked engagement rumors Tuesday when she posted a photo to her Little Monsters website trying on wedding dresses with friends at the Vera Wang bridal boutique in New York City. Shooting down speculation of impending nuptials to boyfriend and “The Vampire Diaries” actor Taylor Kinney, she captioned the photo “It’s my best friends wedding she made us try on dresses! BRIDESMAIDS VERA Baby” Gaga released the picture after Luxe International CEO Marjorie Gubelmann posted the image to her Instagram account with the caption “”Loving @ladygaga in @verawanggang #picoftheday #instahub #instacool.” The usually outré Gaga is the picture of the fairy tale bride in a strapless fishtail gown by Vera Wang but we’re betting when Gaga really walks down the aisle (or is carried in an egg, or shot out of a canon) she won’t be so restrained. Here are five bridal looks we’d like Gaga to consider if she decides to make Kinney Mr. Monster.

Source
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Wedding Rumors Empty Re: Wedding Rumors

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 8/12/2012, 1:05 am

I think Gags and Taylor are really good for each other and cute together. But don't get married yet pls.