So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Chick-Fil-A's president (or a rant against hate)

PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Chick-Fil-A's president (or a rant against hate) Empty Chick-Fil-A's president (or a rant against hate)

Post by PrincessOfMischief 8/1/2012, 2:31 pm

k so im sorry fb's blowing up with hate rn and i have to dump my rage somewhere.

first off, i dont give a rats ass if ur a christian and you came public about ur belief in marriage. k marriage is between ANY two people who love each other. the bible is older then dirt so what the fuck does it know about society and basic human rights to love? NOTHING

secondly, ur the president of a place that makes pretty fucking amazing chicken. YOU DON'T SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT IN TODAY'S WORLD WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT THE FALL OUT! you know so gays *like me* are gunna be pretty fucking pissed at you. sorry but as good as ur food is idk if i can eat u again.

thirdly, it's not christian persecution. k what this guy did angered a lot of people. i'm getting pretty fucking pissed off about people jumping to the religious people and claiming persecution. alright we gays are not animals. we are just like you but we love a little different. it's not ur life we r messing with so why are u creating laws telling us what to do and who to love? let us live our lives the way we want to!

and people wonder why i want to live on a quiet island in the middle of nowhere.....

sorry this turned more into a rant against homophobes but i'm just so pissed right now

~ Queen Mandikins
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Chick-Fil-A's president (or a rant against hate) Empty Re: Chick-Fil-A's president (or a rant against hate)

Post by Mikal 8/1/2012, 7:17 pm

i dont rly know what he did all i know is he h8s gays or sumfin. but i will stay away from it cuz that will teach him a lesson to not say things like that cuz you'll lose lots of customers tbh & also i ate there like twice a year so no big deal i kinda h8 fast food, sue me.
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Chick-Fil-A's president (or a rant against hate) Empty Re: Chick-Fil-A's president (or a rant against hate)

Post by PrincessOfMischief 8/2/2012, 12:17 am

but mike people where OUT THE DOOR today for chick fil a appreciation day! like i wanted to cry! i thought we were making progress in the gay community... guess not.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Post by Mikal 8/2/2012, 12:28 am

i am just ignorant of this whole issue :((
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 8/2/2012, 7:09 pm

and whats worse is that this brought on a convo in my uncles work about gays and he was all :badday: and i was all D:::::::::::::: *spams him with supportive gaga quotes* and my family blew up at the world xD i dont think any one gunna be eating chick-fil-a soon

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 2:42 pm