So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Diary

PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Dear Diary - Page 6 Empty Dear Diary

Post by PrincessOfMischief

this thread is a dear diary thread. you can post watever u want here

EXAMPLE:
    Dear Diary,
    It's 7:30 pm EST and i think im the only person left on the world... *hides in basement with gaga cds*

or

Dear Diary,
    It's 5:05 pm PST and i just got bitten in the ass by a shark! it hurt like hell

:barmy:
    Share this post on: reddit

PrincessOfMischief

Post 2/10/2013, 2:05 pm by PrincessOfMischief

dear diary,
    *drowning in sherlock books, springtime feels,confliction, hawaii five-0, and OMG LADY GAGA IN 9 DAYS*

xoxox Mandikins
    Mikal

Post 2/10/2013, 5:16 pm by Mikal

really mandi? wouldn't have ever guessed :look:

dear diary,

gaga better announce shit tonight on twitter while the grammys are floppin away

i'm really bored and hungry & i made an instagram where i'm gonna post at least 1 picture a day for an extended amount of time to create a picture diary for myself :love:

catch ya on the flip side,
    -mikal
    kmcclure

Post 2/13/2013, 10:20 pm by kmcclure

Dear diary,

Is my bitch side coming out? Or are people actually starting to hate me? Frankly, if you treat me like shit you can expect to get treated the same. Respect is earned and not given, and when you say you don't want to be friends with me it basically solidifies how highly I think of you and low you think of yourself. Maybe its time to cut off the internet for a bit and focus on how I can improve myself in a way that only I can.
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 2/15/2013, 11:34 pm by PrincessOfMischief

Dear Diary,

i need to control my emotions more.

or people need to shut the fuck up and leave me the fuck alone cause i come home everyday more and more pissed off.

summer where are you?

xoxo Amanda
    Mikal

Post 2/16/2013, 1:32 am by Mikal

dear diary,

i am quite relieved that i found a tumblr theme i like ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) i hate school and everything else and have to go to the doctor tomorrow morning Dear Diary - Page 6 567326314

love,
    Mikal <3
    kmcclure

Post 2/16/2013, 8:41 pm by kmcclure

Dear diary,

Remind me to send anyssa good speed, thrash and hardcore metal. If she's gonna be a metalhead, she gonna do it right. Dear Diary - Page 6 32833431
    Neyde

Post 2/16/2013, 9:10 pm by Neyde

Dear Diary,

Well, I'm starting to let reality sink into me and it actually feels nice. I just feel better about myself for some reason.

I've developed new sleeping habits (went to sleep at 9:05 last night and didn't get up until 7:29 this morning!), new attitude, etc.

And I'm also starting to get very bored of the Internet and the computer. I need new hobbies.

I passed the driver's education class with an overall of an 89% and I finished all the driving sessions. I just need to take the test March 9th or March 16th.

-Charlie
    Mikal

Post 2/17/2013, 1:10 am by Mikal

dear fucking diary i got my toe attacked by the doctor today with giant needles and everything and now it hurts. chuck should come on chat.

love mikal :r:
    Neyde

Post 2/17/2013, 3:27 pm by Neyde

Dear Diary,

Today is another day when my bipolar/depression bullshit kicks in so I'm in a terrible mood. I'm also considering to find another job because since my mom is on disability everything has gone to complete shit and I haven't worked except one time this month which is bullshit.

Today has been unproductive except doing laundry early this morning and I'm about to go to Starbucks.

Ta Ta

Charlie
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 2/17/2013, 7:06 pm by Cool Nebraska Guy

Dear Diary,

I want Starbucks and I'm not really in the mood to have friends come over to watch wrestling but that is what we have done every month since i was like 4 so ugh. At least I get pizza though but i'd rather have fried chicken.

Amen.
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 2/17/2013, 10:55 pm by PrincessOfMischief

dear diary,

im getting sexual tension from elijah wood on Lord of the Rings, brb to worship

xoxo Alex the sassy gay
    Neyde

Post 2/17/2013, 11:02 pm by Neyde

Dear Diary,

I'm sorry to both you again. I'm just beyond frustrated right now. I'm so angry that I don't get hours at work. I want and I'm going to need a car at least by graduation. I've looked at a few and they look amazing for the price and the good thing is that I can get loans for them. The bad part is that I have to pay them back on limited money. I would love to have my own car so bad.

I'm also stressed about taking classes for school next year because I don't want to take anymore yet I have to figure out if I want to take a full year class or two semester classes. PLUS I have to figure out FOUR ALTERNATE CLASSES. I do not want to take anymore classes because I don't like what they offer.

I also have a 50 point math QUIZ tomorrow which I'm basically fucked on.

I wish there were more hours in a day and that we had no school tomorrow.

Sorry for ranting Diary.

-Charlie
    Mikal

Post 2/17/2013, 11:05 pm by Mikal

goooooooooorl don't you have off tomorrow for presidents day
    Neyde

Post 2/17/2013, 11:08 pm by Neyde

No I don't.
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 2/19/2013, 7:54 pm by PrincessOfMischief

Dear Diary,

my hand is asleep from typing so much. blowing off homework is fun... I DONT WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOL TOMORROW. I WANT THE SUN AND SAND AND WIND AND OCEAN AND I WANT TO BE FREE FROM THESE CHAINS OF EDUCATIONAL BONDAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WISH TO CLEANSE MY SOUL OF THESE PEASANT AIRS IN WHICH I BREATHE

I WISH TO RULE THE WORLD WITH A IRON FIST

I WISH TO HAVE SEASON 3 OF SHERLOCK AND ARTPOP SOMETIME BEFORE I DIE

I WISH TIVA TO CANON SOMETIME BEFORE I DIE

I WISH I WISH I WISH

.... what have i just created?

~Mandikins... i think?
    Mikal

Post 2/19/2013, 8:19 pm by Mikal

gagasalohaprincess wrote:Dear Diary,

my hand is asleep from typing so much. blowing off homework is fun... I DONT WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOL TOMORROW. I WANT THE SUN AND SAND AND WIND AND OCEAN AND I WANT TO BE FREE FROM THESE CHAINS OF EDUCATIONAL BONDAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WISH TO CLEANSE MY SOUL OF THESE PEASANT AIRS IN WHICH I BREATHE

I WISH TO RULE THE WORLD WITH A IRON FIST

I WISH TO HAVE SEASON 3 OF SHERLOCK AND ARTPOP SOMETIME BEFORE I DIE

I WISH TIVA TO CANON SOMETIME BEFORE I DIE

I WISH I WISH I WISH

.... what have i just created?

~Mandikins... i think?
    i dreamed a dream in time gone by Dear Diary - Page 6 1131993713
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 2/19/2013, 11:13 pm by PrincessOfMischief

Dear Diary (and CBS),

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP JUST MAKE TONY AND ZIVA A COUPLE GODDAMn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Mikal

Post 2/20/2013, 12:49 am by Mikal

dear diary,

go get my new promo single now available on soundcloud and shicd.net! it isn't gonna be on my album and it also isn't an indication of the direction i have taken with the album either

:trollga: love mieks
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 2/20/2013, 1:13 am by PrincessOfMischief

dear diary,

mikal pulled a gaga

mandi
    Mikal

Post 2/20/2013, 1:44 am by Mikal

dear diary,

i didn't do anythin mandi's copyin me anywayssssssss

:twisted:
    Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 2/20/2013, 6:10 am by Pop Ate My Hearts

Dear Diary.

Wonderland is a perfect song except the line "sometimes we get together and shoot the shit". It just ruins the song.

-Markus.
    Mikal

Post 2/20/2013, 5:35 pm by Mikal

*shoots shit* :horny:
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 2/20/2013, 6:08 pm by PrincessOfMischief

shooting shit sounds discutsing
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 2/21/2013, 11:39 am by PrincessOfMischief

dear diary,

I'm in study hall rn...

iPhone FTW!!!!!!