So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Lady Gaga to be featured on E!’s Opening Act

Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Lady Gaga to be featured on E!’s Opening Act Empty Lady Gaga to be featured on E!’s Opening Act

Post by Mikal 7/20/2012, 1:28 pm

Lady Gaga will be making an appearance on Opening Act, a new show that premiered last night on E! Entertainment.
    The show follows a handful of wannabe singing superstars who posted performance videos only to find themselves handpicked by Lythgoe to become opening acts for major headliners like Lady Gaga, Rod Stewart, Jason Mraz, Nicki Minaj and Jason Aldean, among others.
    Von Smith opened for Lady Gaga in Brisbane, Australia last June 14, 2012. His episode will air on July 23, 2012 on E!

TRAILER:

Download the Opening Act app on your phone to get exclusive information about the show here!
    Lady Gaga to be featured on E!’s Opening Act 614644749
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Lady Gaga to be featured on E!’s Opening Act Empty Re: Lady Gaga to be featured on E!’s Opening Act

Post by PrincessOfMischief 7/22/2012, 5:30 pm

oh cool! i might watch it if they tell me a time and gaga's acctually there and its not sum thing like LADY GAGA *the rest of the show is irrelevance*

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 1:26 am