So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Rumors Thread

toshir3197
    toshir3197
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Bio : BOW DOWN BITCHES!

Rumors Thread Empty Rumors Thread

Post by toshir3197 6/11/2012, 3:15 pm

OFFICIAL RUMORS GENERAL THREAD

Post any Rumors about Gaga, Her Music, Performance etc.

thefamebroadwaytumblr wrote:LadyGaGaSpain, the official Lady Gaga Spanish site (yes, they have contact with Interscope) has just contacted with Interscope/Troy Carter). This is semi-official. Take it serious because they really have exclusive info.

SPAIN LADY GAGA has had access to sources close to Interscope Records, Troy Carter and Lady Gaga own, which have revealed little details about the next album is planned.

- The new album is much more advanced than we think. Lady Gaga, DJ White Shadow, Zedd, RedOne and Fernando Garibay are the producers. Many will remember that before starting the tour, Lady Gaga spent several weeks in Chicago, where he visited dozens of restaurants. Well, Chicago is where he lives and works DJ White Shadow, so I was doing something else to eat.

- The Age Born This Way was scheduled to have two more singles: Scheisse and Heavy Metal Lover. However, the failure of Marry The Night hastened the end of the era. However, in September-October we will get the full video of Scheisse, recorded as advertisement for their new perfume.

- Steven Klein will have overall responsibility for the visual appearance, such as photoshoots, covers, etc. Many remember him as the head of Alexander.

- Lady Gaga and her team are forbidden to talk publicly about your disk to prevent it from happening what happened to the former, in which creating excitement took eight months before. So far, only the makeup of Lady Gaga, DJ White Shadow and Interscope Jeff made vague comments about the album.

- The first single is expected in July-August, coinciding with the month off between the Australian and European tour. The album is expected later this year, before the U.S. tour begins, which will serve both to support and promote the concerts.

http://thefamebroadway.tumblr.com/post/23758629427/kill-me-now
    toshir3197
    toshir3197
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Rumors Thread Empty Re: Rumors Thread

Post by toshir3197 6/11/2012, 3:26 pm

Lady Gaga's Fragrance Rumors
    gagamedia wrote: Lady Gaga’s highly anticipated fragrance launch is set to take place this Autumn. A small number of fashion magazines have received exclusive testers from the singer’s perfume, which is rumored to be called “FAME”.

Lisa Tant, Editor-in-Chief of Flare, Canada’s leading fashion magazine took her Twitter account to give a small review about Gaga’s fragrance:

"Interesting bottle, black liquid – Lady Gaga’s scent Fame arrives."

She also took her account to tweet a photo of the perfume bottle:

Rumors Thread Normal_Au5bwzFCEAEtOHt

Rumors Thread Normal_Au9vYQZCQAIECUa

She then tweeted something about the launch event:

Coty will be launching Lady Gaga’s first scent for women this fall – most exciting fragrance debut of the year.

Lady Gaga has created a commercial for her fragrance earlier this year, alongside director Steven Klein who also directed the singer’s music video for ‘Alejandro’; the commercial is set to have “Scheiße” as the background music. Gaga has also revealed some small details about how the perfume’s smell may be like:

’It was taken out of my own blood sample so it’s a sense of having me on your skin, I wanted to extract sort of the feeling and sense of blood and semen from molecular structures, so that’s where [the rumours] came from. That is in the perfume but it doesn’t smell like that, Actually the perfume smells like an expensive hooker.’
    http://gagamedia.net/?p=5672
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Post by Mikal 6/11/2012, 4:18 pm

OMFG STEVEN KLEIN FOR THE NEXT ERA? YES!!! A THOUSAND TIMES YES

Steven Klein > Nick Knight
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 6/13/2012, 3:02 am

The bottle is hawt.
    toshir3197
    toshir3197
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by toshir3197 6/14/2012, 7:42 am

Lady Gaga To Design a Cockroach Hat
    Rumors Thread Abc_lady_gaga_cockroach_jef_110812_wg
    covermedia wrote:Lady Gaga has reportedly commissioned a designer to create a hat made up of cockroaches.

The singer caught wind of a study conducted last year by New York engineering students who were interested in learning more about the movement of the insects.

The scholars played rock music by Weezer, then heavy metal music to the roaches, but they would not budge. When Gaga's tunes were played, the insects started grooving.

Gaga is reportedly deeply inspired by the dancing cold-blooded creatures.

"She dubbed cockroaches 'My real life monsters' after hearing of the recent study," a source told British newspaper The Sun.

"Now she wants to incorporate them in a headpiece by having them crawling around inside a netted cage."

The pop superstar is thought to be intent on making yet another historic fashion statement.

"Lady Gaga has been looking to top her famous meat dress for some time - and this could be it," the source said.

© Cover Media

Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/lady-gaga-to-design-cockroach-hat-16171138.html#ixzz1xlNKBvVm
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Post by PrincessOfMischief 6/14/2012, 1:03 pm

JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!1 SINGLE IN JULY!!!!!!! OMFG PLEASE BE THE 9TH PLEASE BE THE 9TH!!!!!!
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 6/14/2012, 6:05 pm

SoHappyICouldDieBitch wrote:JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!1 SINGLE IN JULY!!!!!!! OMFG PLEASE BE THE 9TH PLEASE BE THE 9TH!!!!!!
    Yes a single on sunday. :omgno:
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 6/14/2012, 6:11 pm

Godga wrote:Yes a single on sunday. :omgno:
    bb the 9th is a monday!
    toshir3197
    toshir3197
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by toshir3197 6/15/2012, 2:54 am

Rumors thread though :hooker:
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 6/15/2012, 3:52 am

RUMOR HAS IT
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 6/15/2012, 1:10 pm

OH GOD MARK XD

OH SO HAVE U GUYS HEARD THE RUMOR THAT GAGA IS A MAN :trollga:
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 6/16/2012, 12:45 am

OMG RLLY LOL I ALWAYS KNEW IT WHAT KIND OF FREAK HAS A NAME LIKE LADY GAGA SHE'S SO STUPID AND SHE DRESSES WEIRD AND SHE'S GAY AND SHE'S A MAN
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 6/16/2012, 3:40 pm

ikr mark! god! she needs to be more original! more like katy perry
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 6/21/2012, 4:04 am

Omg she baws I think everybody shud b like nicKi and katy

katy claws up! :DDDDD:DDD:D !!!!! ~
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 6/29/2012, 3:49 pm

Rumors Thread Pawsupmeme
    toshir3197
    toshir3197
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by toshir3197 7/7/2012, 7:58 am

Oh God Not again...

But Exclusive Information of the next era from another Forum...
    The One that Leaked Glitter and Grease.
    operationgaga wrote:
    The new album is pure art
    White roses are connected with the new album in some way
    SINGLE – July-August
    ALBUM – Autumn (September-November)
    19 songs
    Princess Die is a duet with Elton – song is reminiscent of Madonna’s “Frozen”
    Three duets (including one with Beyonce and another with Elton and another from a relatively unknown artist)

1. PRINCESS DIE (Producer Unknown / Track Length Unknown):
    LYRICS:
    She just wants to sleep.
    The final act of life will be my own hands to do, I’ll be a Princess and die with you.
    I wish I would go in my rich boyfriends limo.

Right after he proposed
    With a 60 carat stone wrapped in rose gold.

Wish that I was strong
    Wish that I was wrong
    I wish I could cope,
    But I took pills and left a note

Princess Die: Leave the coffin when I go,
    And leave a pros
    And lipstick so everybody knows

I’ll do it in the swimming pool so everyone sees.
    Or maybe I’ll just shit off of these fancy shoes.

Leave the coffin when I go,
    And leave a pros
    And lipstick so everybody knows

INFORMATION:
    --[Born This Way Ball 27 June 20120: Gaga first sings the song as a ballad. It is called Princess Die
    --[V Magazine Interview (November 2011)]: "Gaga went to the piano to play us a new song she was working on about Princess Diana--a song about fame and celebrity death. Even in its rough stages, it has her trademark catchy chorus, and she sang the sad slightly bitter lyrics in full voice."
    --[Access Hollywood 2011]: I'm fascinated with the decay of the blonde pop icon and how culture loves to build and give birth to fantasies and then destroy them and what that means.
    --RELATED to Princess Diana' via Oprah (2010):
    I think it was the nature of doing these sort of shock art pop cultural commentary pieces, like the VMA performance for me -- that was a commentary on Princess Diana and being a martyr to fame

- She will work with RedOne again. Is very clear that she does not want to make any more songs like Just Dance/Poker Face/Judas.

- Album will be lighter in sound, but just as serious in lyrical content as BTW. Album is about death and decay. Not primarily focused on gay rights.

- No Beyoncé collab

- 13 tracks on the album. DJWS and Fernando produced the majority of the tracks. RedOne only has 1-3 tracks.

- Lyrics are darker than BTW, but music is poppier and brighter. Yin & Yang concept. Songs similar to BTW & EoG.

- New era won't be as "shocking" as previous ones. She wants to gain respect of general public again. No singles like Judas or Alejandro. Again, this was emphasized.

SOME LYRICS:Statue of liberty, cold hearted symphony
    Unsure if from the single or a different track. There are mixed reports on this.

POSSIBLE SONG TITLE:

One of the following is a song title, and the other isn't. I don't know which.
    Statue of Liberty
    Cold Hearted Symphony
    It's also possible it could be "Statue of Liberty (Cold Hearted Symphony)" as Dot put it.

ABOUT TOUR:

- US tour will get a major change when album is released. She will play a lot of songs from the new record.

- Paris will get something exclusive for the BTWB, most likely a new song. Diana was killed in Paris if it's any coincidence.

ABOUT ALBUM TITLE:

- It is NOT any of the following:
    White Rose
    White Roses
    Private in Public
    Element of Crime
    ABOUT ALBUM ART:

- The album art will be dark, very strange, and "royal". "Royal" was emphasized.

ETC INFO:

- A full version of Bad Kids will not be released, officially at least.

- An alternate EoG video does exist, but it will also not be released. Gaga wishes she could release it.

DISCUSS HOEZ
    Rumors Thread 20h7oes-1
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 7/7/2012, 9:15 am

Omgz yes Princess Die being a duet with Elton I luvs the idea. Luvs very much. I'm happy with like 10-13 tracks, idgaf just gimme new music. Cold Hearted Symphony sounds interesting O.o But I want her to be shocking omfg Gaga don't fall to knees of the general public. Omfg I hope the album is "royal" that sounds good omfg I want things now. NOWWWWWWWWW.
    toshir3197
    toshir3197
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by toshir3197 7/7/2012, 10:44 am

xHeavyMetalGaga wrote:Omgz yes Princess Die being a duet with Elton I luvs the idea. Luvs very much. I'm happy with like 10-13 tracks, idgaf just gimme new music. Cold Hearted Symphony sounds interesting O.o But I want her to be shocking omfg Gaga don't fall to knees of the general public. Omfg I hope the album is "royal" that sounds good omfg I want things now. NOWWWWWWWWW.

OH GOD I ALSO NEED THAT BEYONCE AND COLDPLAY COLLABS PL0X.... AND MAYBE GWEN STEFANI COLLAB OMFGAFANSDKLAS
    HER ALBUM WILL BE PERFECTION!
    Rumors Thread 1305323_o
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 7/7/2012, 10:50 am

LAVENDERBLONDE wrote:OH GOD I ALSO NEED THAT BEYONCE AND COLDPLAY COLLABS PL0X.... AND MAYBE GWEN STEFANI COLLAB OMFGAFANSDKLAS
    HER ALBUM WILL BE PERFECTION!
    Rumors Thread 1305323_o
    All her albumz are perfection bb

I really would love a Coldplay collab o_o But maybe not a Gwen collab even tho I love her but their voices are really similar.
    toshir3197
    toshir3197
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by toshir3197 7/7/2012, 11:26 am

xHeavyMetalGaga wrote:All her albumz are perfection bb

I really would love a Coldplay collab o_o But maybe not a Gwen collab even tho I love her but their voices are really similar.

GURL
    Rumors Thread XWYgX
    A GWEN COLLAB WOULD BE PERFECTION!!!
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 7/7/2012, 11:39 am

LAVENDERBLONDE wrote:GURL
    Rumors Thread XWYgX
    A GWEN COLLAB WOULD BE PERFECTION!!!
    Yes ok I regret what I said O_O
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 7/7/2012, 7:51 pm

IT'S JULY GIMME THE FUCKIN SONG GAGA YOU BITCH CUNT HOE NIQQA PUSSY >:O!!!!!!!!!!

oh and i don't think it'll sound like any of the born this way songs cuz people were all "born this way will be like dance in the dark and sound like it and elements and shit" but no
    i want her to experiment with sound more than lyrics on this album i want something new that'll slay everything in the universe and i'm happy she's goin for art and shit Rumors Thread 121196900

i expected the royal concept from the shit that's been going on and FUCK YES FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ROYAL >>>>>>>>>>>> GODGAAAAAAAAAAAAA WILL SLAYYYYYYYYY YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLL MUAHHAHA

idk why people keep saying "it gon be darker than born dis waii!!1!" born this way wasn't very dark at all lol it was pretty happy imo o.o

boo @ bad kids, ugh fuck dat cunt THERE BETTER BE SOME FUCKING EXPLICIT THAT LEAKS OR SOMETHING AT THE LEAST

boo @ the edge of glory video she should upload it privately to youtube and wait for monsters to find it like they found the other fashion video of you and i 👼 gaga gimme ur music now hurry before someone comes to cock blockk you with genericness GOGOGO
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 7/7/2012, 8:42 pm

Godga wrote:IT'S JULY GIMME THE FUCKIN SONG GAGA YOU BITCH CUNT HOE NIQQA PUSSY >:O!!!!!!!!!!

oh and i don't think it'll sound like any of the born this way songs cuz people were all "born this way will be like dance in the dark and sound like it and elements and shit" but no
    i want her to experiment with sound more than lyrics on this album i want something new that'll slay everything in the universe and i'm happy she's goin for art and shit Rumors Thread 121196900

i expected the royal concept from the shit that's been going on and FUCK YES FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ROYAL >>>>>>>>>>>> GODGAAAAAAAAAAAAA WILL SLAYYYYYYYYY YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLL MUAHHAHA

idk why people keep saying "it gon be darker than born dis waii!!1!" born this way wasn't very dark at all lol it was pretty happy imo o.o

boo @ bad kids, ugh fuck dat cunt THERE BETTER BE SOME FUCKING EXPLICIT THAT LEAKS OR SOMETHING AT THE LEAST

boo @ the edge of glory video she should upload it privately to youtube and wait for monsters to find it like they found the other fashion video of you and i 👼 gaga gimme ur music now hurry before someone comes to cock blockk you with genericness GOGOGO

I agree with this all! GO GAGA. GO SLAYYYYYY. :bounce:
    toshir3197
    toshir3197
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by toshir3197 7/7/2012, 9:55 pm

Godga wrote:IT'S JULY GIMME THE FUCKIN SONG GAGA YOU BITCH CUNT HOE NIQQA PUSSY >:O!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody's been smoking. :laughygaga:
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 7/10/2012, 4:35 pm

gaga and lana should collab............. tbh

and and and IM EXCITED FOR THIS NEXT ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol princess die is like frozen Rumors Thread 3527300028 it's just gunna add to the reductiveness of poor mama.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 8:49 pm