So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TATTOO'S

Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

TATTOO'S - Page 2 Empty TATTOO'S

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts

What Gaga tattoos would you get? :o

I would love the Electric Chapel sign from the Judas video or 'Little Monster'. Or a lyric from Dance in the Dark or Electric Chapel...

And only a daring person would do this but. I would love to see someone with the lightning bolt across their face from the Just Dance vid.
    Share this post on: reddit

Post 3/24/2013, 2:24 am by psychoticmusichead

My tattoo-wants are still the same, but I also want to add "Set the Music Free" somewhere on my body.
    Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 3/25/2013, 9:38 pm by Pop Ate My Hearts

(ANYSSA SHOULD TOTALLY ATTEMPT TO DRAW THE TATTOO I WANT SINCE SHE IS GOOD AT DRAWING)

Post 3/25/2013, 11:36 pm by psychoticmusichead

Pop Ate My Hearts wrote:(ANYSSA SHOULD TOTALLY ATTEMPT TO DRAW THE TATTOO I WANT SINCE SHE IS GOOD AT DRAWING)
    Omg what if I mess up xD xD xD that'd be horrible! but I could draw you a tattoo and then you can give it to a tattoo artist to draw! :D
    Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 3/25/2013, 11:37 pm by Pop Ate My Hearts

Psychotic Music Head wrote:
    Pop Ate My Hearts wrote:(ANYSSA SHOULD TOTALLY ATTEMPT TO DRAW THE TATTOO I WANT SINCE SHE IS GOOD AT DRAWING)
    Omg what if I mess up xD xD xD that'd be horrible! but I could draw you a tattoo and then you can give it to a tattoo artist to draw! TATTOO'S - Page 2 121196900
    That's what I was planning on.
    And if you stuff it up I won't use it.
    TATTOO'S - Page 2 515699613

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 6:41 pm