So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Last Song

psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

The Last Song Empty The Last Song

Post by psychoticmusichead 3/5/2012, 9:14 pm

This little story is based on the song "The Last Song" by Rihanna :) Enjoy

I've stood on a cliff many miles away from my life. I stood there, looking over the edge, grimacing at the mass of height before it runs down to the little grass leaves. I had saw the end. I glanced up at the sky, tracing everything I had recalled from the life I have lived. All the good times, all the bad times, all the times where I was facing the devil, all the times where I was standing on the sun. You looked over at me with an agrivated look painted across your face. We were on the road that was heading away from everything. Even the sound of your complaining whenever I'd turn on the song we used to share. The same song we'd always sing and dance to, the song we made memories to. I turned to you and started to talk to you about this, and you reply back with a tinge of anger. "But baby, we'll hear it when I'm gone," I told you abruptly. You erupted as I started to walk along the edge of the cliff, away from you. I pulled out my iPod and turned on the song that changed my life. I started singing calmly to it. You kept yelling my name and I glanced back at you. Emotions were running through you, along with words of love that were spilling out of your mouth. I had the thought, "What if you wasted love and all of our time disappeared?" The sad song would end up being the last we'd ever hear. It was hard, but I know I'd keep doing this again, looking back at you. You were the friend who I always held hands with. We always gave everything our all. The song we had shared helped us through any situation we both went through. Everyone we knew even saw it in our eyes. They knew we both adored the song. Maybe let them play it for us one day, maybe it could save the world. They're going to miss hearing the song when it's gone. I turned up the volume as I kept on slowly walking away. I was thinking of those special moments when the thought "What if we left every moment that we could spare?" came up in my mind. The perfect song would end up being the last song we'd ever hear. I felt a tap at my shoulder and you ran right in front of me, your eyes were showing sadness. "You'll never know when the songs gonna play. The last song you'll hear is the one you made. This song was beautiful, that's why I started singing it." Tears were bugging out of my eyes and your eyes as well. "But this song is our song, it's playing until the end," I said to you, "even if it's the last song." I shook my head and kept on walking, the song playing loud. The perfect song ended up being the last song we'd ever hear.
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

The Last Song Empty Re: The Last Song

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 3/6/2012, 1:37 am

O_O

POWERFULL STUFF MAN.

Current date/time is 5/14/2024, 5:59 am