So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Whiskey Night

psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Whiskey Night  Empty Whiskey Night

Post by psychoticmusichead 9/24/2011, 6:31 pm

So I started to write these very sexual stories of Gaga...so yeah! Lol! xD

Whiskey Night 

On a lonely night, you just got done working your night shift at the bar just off of downtown New York. Cleaning the bar area, you sigh and can't wait just to get to your apartment to cuddle up in your soft warm bed. You yawn. Outside, you hear the taxi cabs drive on by and the loud buses roaring past and you see people from all over the world walk on the cities' concrete. You bend down to get something from the cupboard when you hear the door open. 
    "We're closed." You say to whoever walked in from outside.
    "It's never too late to get a drink," the feminine voice replies back. Man, it sounded too familiar. You wonder who it could be. 
    You start to bend back up and just as you were about to say something, your mouth drops in awe. The woman was Lady Gaga. Her eyes were covered by her big black Coco-Chanel sunglasses. She was wearing a black studded leather jacket with a black studded bra-top on underneath. She wore her fishnets and under them were black tight cloth shorts. Her black leather boots had the same studs as her leather jacket. 
    "Um, er, please, sit down," you tell her, feeling yourself turn red.  
    She walks over to one of the bar stools closest to you and sits down. Her long red fingernails linger her red lips. "I'll like a glass of Jameson please." She smiles her beautiful white smile.
    "Yeah sure, anything for you." You smile back at her. You grab a bottle of Jameson and manage to get out a small glass. You whip open the bottle and pour it into the glass. Gaga takes the drink and takes a small sip of it. She gleams. "Thank you."
    She removes her sunglasses and you look into her beautiful eyes. You can't help but melt. She's so damn beautiful. She stares back and you start to feeling your pussy pounding.
    "So, mons†er...wait, are you a little mons†er?" She asks, circling the rim of the glass with her finger.
    "Yes! Of course I am!" You tell her proudly. 
    She giggles. "Good." She pushes the glass to her lips and takes another sip. She pulls out a pack of cigarettes and pulls out one. "Do you mind if I smoke in here?"
    "I don't mind," You say, watching her put it between her lips. She looks up at you and then whips out a lighter. She lights it up and takes a drag from it. She puffs out some smoke into your face. It turns you on. She moves her left hand across the table and it meets your hand. Her fingers wander the top of your hand, every sense of touch from her is melting your insides. She stares up at you, giving you a sexy smirk. She flips your hand over and she interlaces her fingers with yours. Her thumb rubs your upper knuckles. 
    "I've had a long, long day, mons†er," she sighs. "If only I could get some comfort and pleasure from another mons†er..." She leans over the table, puffing out some smoke into your face more. She gives you a wink. "I want you to take a bite of my bad girl meat."
    You gulp, feeling like your insides are about to shatter and melt. "M-me?" 
    She looks down at your tits and back up at your face. "Yes you, darling."
    She smushes her cigarette into the table, climbs up onto the table and crawls over to you. She meets your face, and hers just only inches away from yours.
    "Lemme have my turn first." She murmurs under her breath for you to hear. Her eyes directly stare at your lips and back up to your eyes. She gently gets off the table, standing very close to you. Your heart starts racing. She tilts her face and leans in to kiss your lips. Her red lips melted onto yours. She kissed your upper lip, lower lip, and you can tell she really wants to get in your mouth. She bites your bottom lip as she pulls you in closer. She smells of cigarettes and whiskey. Her tongue slides into your mouth and your pussy pounds even harder. She rips off her clothes and you see her beautiful tits. You hope that you didn't get wet yet. But it was as if Gaga had read your mind because she starts fingering your crotch. Her tongue explores the inside of your mouth and caresses against your own. You run your fingers through her hair and your trace your fingers along her cheekbones. She pats her hands on your chest and slowly she starts unbuttoning your shirt. Her cold hands make your spine grind and shiver, but you don't mind at all. Once she unbuttons your shirt, she throws it across the bar and it lands on one of the tables. She gleams at your bra and rips it off. She smiles at your boobs. Her hands rub your tits and they become hard. She looks around and she motioned you to get down. "I just don't want other mons†ers to get jealous." She says quietly.
    You both are on the floor and she caresses your boobs. She lays you down and she starts sucking on the right one first. Her tongue feels funny against your skin, but you don't mind. After all, it's Gaga we're talking about. Your pussy pounds even harder than before. Gaga moves to the next boob and sucks on it. She fingers for your crotch again. Her fingers slide up and down it slowly. Then, you start to feel her unbuttoning your pants. She slides them off and stares at your panties. She grabs the brim of them by her teeth and she pulls them off. You're now fully naked and Gaga brightens. "Spread your legs for me, sweetie. Don't be afraid to open up for me."
    You start to spread your legs. "I'll make you squeal baby," she says seductively. She puts her head in between your legs. She takes her fingers and opens up your pussy lips. You feel her tongue on your clit, licking it nicely. You throw your head back, starting to groan. She tongues you harder as she slides two fingers into your love-hole. She slowly starts fucking you. She curls her fingers in you and you moan louder. You can't get enough. She fucks you harder and faster and you throw your head back, rubbing your tits and exhaling. "Stefani..." you moan to her. "Fuck me..." You start to tingle from head to toe. You think you're about to cum. She licks around your clit harder and sucks on it. Feeling an orgasm wash over you, you start to cum right into Gaga's mouth. Your juices fill her tongue and she laps it up like a dog. She puts her tongue into your hole and starts tongue fucking you. Your legs wrap around her shoulders and you pull her in closer, now her face is all over your sweating crotch. You cum more and she licks it all up, still tongue-fucking you. She backs up and kisses your pussy, then kisses the sweat off of your belly button. She slides up and meets your face. You lick up your leftover juices sitting on her red lips. You kiss her and her tongue glides into your mouth. You pull her in closer, her tongue in your throat. Her hot body grinds on yours. You feel her wet pussy on your crotch. You arch your hips up more and soon both of your pussies are rubbing up on each other. You fuck her, sliding back n' forth on her pussy. Her tiny hands caress your boobs and they trace all over your body. Her juices drain onto your crotch. You pull away from her lips and get down to her area. You pull her ass down and you smother your face into her pussy. You lick up her lemonade. You tongue-fuck her in her love-hole. Hearing her groan, you fuck her harder. "Ohhh, OHHH!" she shouts. She runs her sharp nails through your hair as you lick her clit and suck harder. You put two fingers into her love-hole and you already feel more juices crawl onto your fingers. You again fuck her and she moans louder. "Hooookkaaahh!" You fuck her more, rubbing your tongue more around her clit. She grasps your neck and pulls you in her crotch closer. Her pussy is penetrating, her muscles contracting. Her lemonade leaking out of her makes you lap up more of it. You swallow every bit of it. 
    "Fuck me, hookah!!" she screams. "Faster! Harder!" Your tongue glides along to her ass. Your tongue glides up between her butt cheeks and you fuck her more. Your fingers fuck her harder in her vagaga. She throws her head back, rustling her fingers in her hair. She doesn't want you to stop. She's totally into it. "Love me, mons†er." she says. 
    You continue doing your job fucking her. You feel your tongue getting a bit sore, but her lemonade keeps you refreshed. You back up out of her and kiss her thighs. You kiss her belly, abs, and you linger a bit on her boobs. You place your mouth over her tit and suck on it. Then you kiss it and move on over to the next one and do the same. You kiss her collarbones, and then her neck. You give her a nice hickey and you kiss her jaw. She kisses your upper lip and pulls you into her mouth. Her tongue caresses your own. Her mouth tastes nice and you just can't get enough.  She let's go and she stares into your eyes. Her breath tingles your spine. "This is what I needed," she whispered. You stare into her eyes and trace your hands around her pure gorgeous body. She's so beautiful. Her makeup never smeared and her hair was rustled. You kiss on the cheek and you both get up and put on back your clothes. You pour her and yourself a glass of whiskey. You take a sip and so does she. 
    "I'd like to do this again," she winked and cracked open that beautiful smile of hers. You can't help but smile back, nodding to her answer.

PawsUpBitches
    PawsUpBitches
    Super Fan
    Super Fan

Bio : my name is veronica. and i like music.

Whiskey Night  Empty Re: Whiskey Night

Post by PawsUpBitches 9/26/2011, 5:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LOL HER VAGAGA XD
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 9/26/2011, 6:04 pm

LOLOL VERONICA!

This story is sex. Literally. XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 8:33 am