So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Minnesota ranks last in the country of it's bullying legislation

psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Minnesota ranks last in the country of it's bullying legislation Empty Minnesota ranks last in the country of it's bullying legislation

Post by psychoticmusichead 3/3/2013, 7:30 pm

The U.S. Department of Education has identified 16 "key components" in state bullying legislation, including a statement of scope, listing of enumerated groups, process of district policy review, definitions and reporting guidelines. Minnesota ranks last in the country with its state bullying law only covering two of the 16 components, according to an Education Department analysis of state bullying laws released in December. Nebraska ranks second-to-last by covering four of the 16 components.

Source: huffingtonpost.com
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Minnesota ranks last in the country of it's bullying legislation Empty Re: Minnesota ranks last in the country of it's bullying legislation

Post by Mikal 3/3/2013, 8:20 pm

Anyssa Minnesota ranks last in the country of it's bullying legislation 2990461635 I am praying for your schools.

Jub, you too.

Minnesota ranks last in the country of it's bullying legislation 567326314 Bullying is pointless.
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : I'm fun.

Minnesota ranks last in the country of it's bullying legislation Empty Re: Minnesota ranks last in the country of it's bullying legislation

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy 3/3/2013, 9:20 pm

They honestly do nothing to prevent it here. In middle school the only time I ever saw a staff member stop any case of bullying was when my Decision Science teacher told everyone to "Go home and take a long look in the mirror." When they were all being cunts to me.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 3/3/2013, 9:37 pm

Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:They honestly do nothing to prevent it here. In middle school the only time I ever saw a staff member stop any case of bullying was when my Decision Science teacher told everyone to "Go home and take a long look in the mirror." When they were all being cunts to me.
    That teacher. Minnesota ranks last in the country of it's bullying legislation 1418534620
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Post by PrincessOfMischief 3/3/2013, 10:06 pm

jubtin praying for you.

the teachers at my school dont give a shit if your gay or not tbh like my math teacher was talking about AHS the one day with another teacher and she was like "OMG IK LANA WAS LIKE WHAAAAAAT WHY ARE YOU PUTTING HER IN TEH ASYLUM FOR GAY?!" i was like... idk wtf is going on but you're ok girl
    psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by psychoticmusichead 3/3/2013, 10:53 pm

Yeah my school has a stupid thing about bullying-related things. If the bully picks a fight and you act in defense, BOTH of you get suspended, or in some cases, the defend-ie gets suspended and the bully is let loose. When I was being bullied in middle school, they did nothing to stop the bullying. The staff is too ignorant to see that it happens. Even others who were being picked on, no one did anything. We barely have any bullying-laws and it's outrageous of how many mean things happen to other kids, even to me, all the time in my school.
    I have two friends from this one school and they told me there were 9 suicides within the past two years there, all because of being victims of bullying. It's really upsetting.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 3/3/2013, 11:05 pm

Psychotic Music Head wrote:Yeah my school has a stupid thing about bullying-related things. If the bully picks a fight and you act in defense, BOTH of you get suspended, or in some cases, the defend-ie gets suspended and the bully is let loose. When I was being bullied in middle school, they did nothing to stop the bullying. The staff is too ignorant to see that it happens. Even others who were being picked on, no one did anything. We barely have any bullying-laws and it's outrageous of how many mean things happen to other kids, even to me, all the time in my school.
    I have two friends from this one school and they told me there were 9 suicides within the past two years there, all because of being victims of bullying. It's really upsetting.
    Minnesota ranks last in the country of it's bullying legislation 567326314
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 3/3/2013, 11:09 pm

WTF AMERICA!? which state is first?
    psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by psychoticmusichead 3/4/2013, 12:47 am

New Jersey is no. 1 I believe.
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 3/4/2013, 1:23 am

FUCK YEAH NJ
    Darth Ziggler
    Super Fan
    Super Fan

Bio : Member of Wrestlescoop.com/forum here on a peace m

Post by Darth Ziggler 3/4/2013, 2:05 am

h8 bullies
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 3/4/2013, 2:54 am

Tara Savelo wrote:h8 bullies
    the feeling is mutual
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 3/4/2013, 2:59 am

slaythisway wrote:
    Tara Savelo wrote:h8 bullies
    the feeling is mutual
    LOL IT SAYS TARA SAVELO HALPPPPPPPPPPP
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 3/4/2013, 3:30 am

gurl bye
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 3/4/2013, 3:48 pm

slaythisway wrote:gurl bye
    girl hi

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 8:45 am