So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Choose Your Own Adventure: Born This Way Ball

Poll

What will you do?

[ 0 ]
    Choose Your Own Adventure: Born This Way Ball I_vote_lcap0%Choose Your Own Adventure: Born This Way Ball I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Choose Your Own Adventure: Born This Way Ball I_vote_lcap100%Choose Your Own Adventure: Born This Way Ball I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Choose Your Own Adventure: Born This Way Ball I_vote_lcap0%Choose Your Own Adventure: Born This Way Ball I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 3
    psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Choose Your Own Adventure: Born This Way Ball Empty Choose Your Own Adventure: Born This Way Ball

Post by psychoticmusichead 2/16/2013, 10:35 pm

(it's over with now, but I still wanted to write this )

Now I'm pretty sure most of you have heard of the "Choose Your Own Adventure" books. If not, then it's books where you are given a situation and have to decide what to do. The decisions are indicated by book pages. For an example: "Turn to pg. 96 if you chose option B. If you chose option C, turn to pg. 100." So this is kind of like that. Choose Your Own Adventure: Born This Way Ball 32833431

----

The moment of your life just turned into reality: You're going to the Born This Way Ball. You hyperventilate thinking about the night that's about to happen in a couple of hours. You wander around in your room; you are having last minute thoughts about what you're wearing to the Ball. You think you won't look good in the outfit you chose, which was going around the theme of the BTW music video, and think of a different outfit, but you don't know what. You ponder and think endlessly of ideas, consciously staring at your watch. You think: What should I do?

A. Keep with the BTW music video idea outfit.
    B. Think and gather of a new outfit idea.
    C. Just end up doing nothing and wearing a junky outfit.

If you chose option A:
    Spoiler:

If you chose option B:
    Spoiler:

If you chose option C:
    Spoiler:

I'll add a new poll up soon. Choose Your Own Adventure: Born This Way Ball 32833431

Last edited by Psychotic Music Head on 2/17/2013, 4:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : I'm fun.

Choose Your Own Adventure: Born This Way Ball Empty Re: Choose Your Own Adventure: Born This Way Ball

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy 2/16/2013, 11:26 pm

Definitely B
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Choose Your Own Adventure: Born This Way Ball Empty Re: Choose Your Own Adventure: Born This Way Ball

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 2/17/2013, 12:34 am

B c:
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Post by Mikal 2/17/2013, 1:17 am

Added poll. Choose Your Own Adventure: Born This Way Ball 121196900
    psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by psychoticmusichead 2/17/2013, 4:13 pm

Updated Choose Your Own Adventure: Born This Way Ball 32833431
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Post by Mikal 2/17/2013, 4:17 pm

Loves it. Choose Your Own Adventure: Born This Way Ball 218259633

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 4:10 pm