So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Mikal
Cool Nebraska Guy
Pop Ate My Hearts
7 posters

What are you hoping for during the ARTPOP era?

Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

What are you hoping for during the ARTPOP era? Empty What are you hoping for during the ARTPOP era?

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 2/13/2013, 2:41 am

What are you hoping for during the ARTPOP era? For yourself and for Gaga?

I hope that has major success like The Fame/The Fame Monster. Not that Born This Way wasn't successful, but I'd like to see her on the radio and TV everywhere again. I want her to have at least another one or two #1's, because I'm sure the music will be epic and she deserves it. I always want the people that left her side during the Born This Way era to come crawling back on hands and knees. I would also like a less messy era single-release wise.
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : I'm fun.

What are you hoping for during the ARTPOP era? Empty Re: What are you hoping for during the ARTPOP era?

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy 2/13/2013, 2:48 am

Well I would like it to be more like The Fame Monster in terms of outfits. Crazy outfits are what made her famous. The sound I would like to be avante-garde stuff. Kind of like a combination of Heavy Metal Lover and Electric Chapel.
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

What are you hoping for during the ARTPOP era? Empty Re: What are you hoping for during the ARTPOP era?

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 2/13/2013, 2:52 am

Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:Well I would like it to be more like The Fame Monster in terms of outfits. Crazy outfits are what made her famous. The sound I would like to be avante-garde stuff. Kind of like a combination of Heavy Metal Lover and Electric Chapel.
    Yes, I like The Fame Monster outfits so much. They could be classy and cool when she wanted, or sexy and absurd the next minute.

Really dirty and fun beats. Maybe with some rock inspired tracks?
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Post by Mikal 2/13/2013, 9:50 am

I want her to do new things. :O New outfits, new sound, new dances, new new new. With lots of success. What are you hoping for during the ARTPOP era? 306646001 Also I am happy she is going to re-record her vocals in a professional studio with her trainer because some of the vocals on Born This Way you could tell were recorded through a MacBook. :O
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Post by PrincessOfMischief 2/13/2013, 11:00 pm

DARK DARK DARK DARK
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 2/13/2013, 11:09 pm

gagasalohaprincess wrote:DARK DARK DARK DARK
    What are you hoping for during the ARTPOP era? The+Fame+Monster+EP+png
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Post by PrincessOfMischief 2/14/2013, 10:20 pm

slaythisway wrote:
    gagasalohaprincess wrote:DARK DARK DARK DARK
    What are you hoping for during the ARTPOP era? The+Fame+Monster+EP+png
    fav album tbh!!!
    psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by psychoticmusichead 2/16/2013, 1:21 am

New stuff. Everything new and just completely epic. Crazy outfits, sexiness, and amazing good-ass music. I want this era to be successful too. I want her to win a shit-ton of awards and slay at every single award show. It's always fun watching her win stuff. :3 I also want really inspirational speeches too; I love what messages she sends out. I want this era to be fun, like the TFM era. What are you hoping for during the ARTPOP era? 32833431
    Neyde
    Neyde
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Bio : I'm very cool and a lot of fun

Post by Neyde 2/16/2013, 7:13 pm

I would like it to be a very fun era but a dark album like The Fame Monster.
    kmcclure
    kmcclure
    Super Fan
    Super Fan

Post by kmcclure 2/16/2013, 8:36 pm

I'm sensing a pure electronic album since djws, zedd, madeon and Fernando garibay are supposed producers on the album
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 2/17/2013, 1:38 am

The album will now be called Emma, named after her wheelchair. What are you hoping for during the ARTPOP era? 1131993713

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/29/2024, 2:21 am