So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Adele set for third album late 2013

Poll

Are you excited for the new album of Adele?

[ 1 ]
    Adele set for third album late 2013 I_vote_lcap33%Adele set for third album late 2013 I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Adele set for third album late 2013 I_vote_lcap67%Adele set for third album late 2013 I_vote_rcap [67%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Adele set for third album late 2013 Empty Adele set for third album late 2013

Post by Mikal 1/14/2013, 5:18 am

The GRAMMY-award winning artist, Adele, is reported to release her follow-up to her hugely successful sophomore studio album titled 21 this 2013. Adele's 21 has already sold more than 25 million copies worldwide, and over 10 million albums in the US alone, since 2011. And she herself was recently named as Billboard's Artist of the Year for two consecutive years, after 21 became the best-selling album of both 2011 and 2012.

Adele set for third album late 2013 11409210

If her third album does get released this 2013, it would follow the list of highly anticipated major releases slated this year, from Gaga's ARTPOP, Katy Perry's Teenage Dream follow-up, new releases from Beyonce, Britney Spears, Nicki Minaj among others. 2013 would indeed be a huge year for the music industry in general.

Adele is set to come out of hiding after it emerged she’s secretly been beavering away on a third album.

Sandwiched between sleepless nights and changing nappies, the superstar hasn’t been resting on her laurels since giving birth last October amid talk her new material could be with fans as soon as the end of this year.

‘Adele is making a start on another album after going off the radar since giving birth,’ said a source. ‘Even though she’s been busy enjoying family life with Simon [Konecki, her partner] and the baby, she’s also been writing during her time off, so arrived at the studio ready to start working hard straight away,’ the insider told Heat magazine. ‘The album could even be released later this year.’

The 24-year-old Skyfall warbler is right to strike whilst the iron is hot after scoring the top selling album in America for a second time in as many years, with her smash hit 21. And she could be on show as soon as next month on February 24 amid Oscars’ goss she will perform on Hollywood’s biggest night to help celebrate the Bond films’ 50th birthday.

Adele’s hasty return will ease the worries of many of her millions of fans after signalling in the past that family life and a vegetable patch have far more appeal than singing stardom.

She said after her tremendous Grammys’ haul last year: ‘I am f***ing off for four or five years. If I am constantly working, my relationships fail. ‘So at least now I can have enough time to write a happy record. And be in love and be happy. ‘And then I don’t know what I’ll do. Get married. Have some kids. Plant a nice vegetable patch.’ Now after scoring half her dream by becoming a mum, the star seems ready not to leave things too much longer.

Here's the full article.
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Adele set for third album late 2013 Empty Re: Adele set for third album late 2013

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 1/14/2013, 6:30 am

There will be no wigs left for snatching in 2013.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Adele set for third album late 2013 Empty Re: Adele set for third album late 2013

Post by Mikal 1/14/2013, 6:39 am

She needs to tend to her baby instead of making more music. Adele set for third album late 2013 2748704782
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : I'm fun.

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy 1/14/2013, 3:21 pm

Fucking release your god damn album now you idiot @ladygaga.
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 1/14/2013, 7:19 pm

Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:Fucking release your god damn album now you idiot @ladygaga.
    #ARTPOP3013
    psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by psychoticmusichead 1/17/2013, 10:54 pm

Damn, always, Adele has to beat out everybody who's going to release an album this year. Adele is talented as hell, but I don't want her stealing all of the Grammy's in 2014 like she did last year.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 1/18/2013, 6:25 am

Psychotic Music Head wrote:Damn, always, Adele has to beat out everybody who's going to release an album this year. Adele is talented as hell, but I don't want her stealing all of the Grammy's in 2014 like she did last year.
    Really though Adele set for third album late 2013 3479072384 a live version of one of her songs was nominated for a grammy this year for best pop or something.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 2:01 am