So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Kelly Osbourne says she's 'still a fan of Gaga'; feud ending?

Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Kelly Osbourne says she's 'still a fan of Gaga'; feud ending? Empty Kelly Osbourne says she's 'still a fan of Gaga'; feud ending?

Post by Mikal 1/14/2013, 5:00 am

"All I have to say on this subject is that I love Lady Gaga!" Osbourne, 28, told PEOPLE Saturday in L.A., where she appeared at the Art of Elysium Sixth Annual Heaven Gala. "I made stupid mistakes when I was 25, as well, when I accused people of doing things that were wrong. We all live and we learn, and like I said, I'm a big fan of hers."

Last week, Gaga, 26, responded to Osbourne's confession to Fabulous Magazine that she was being bullied online by Gaga's fans by posting an open letter online.

"I have empathy for you Kelly, but I feel it culturally important to note that you have chosen a less compassionate path," Gaga wrote. "Your show breeds negativity, and over the years has even become comedic in nature. It glorifies you and Joan Rivers pointing in the camera, laughing, and making jokes about artists and celebrities as if we are zoo animals."

Those comments caused Osbourne's mother Sharon to chime in with her own remarks. "I am calling you a bully because you have 32 million followers hanging on your every word and you are criticizing Kelly in your open letter," Sharon wrote in her own open letter on Facebook. "Are you so desperate that you needed to make this public?"

The singer responded again to Sharon's comments on Facebook Saturday, writing, "My letter to Kelly Osbourne was open, because her statements on cyber-bulling were public & as a youth activist I'm compelled to be involved."

What does Kelly think of her mom coming to her defense? "I have no control over my mother," Kelly tells PEOPLE. "She can do whatever she wants."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20664358,,00.html#disqus_thread

Last edited by slaythisway on 2/11/2013, 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Kelly Osbourne says she's 'still a fan of Gaga'; feud ending? Empty Re: Kelly Osbourne says she's 'still a fan of Gaga'; feud ending?

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 1/14/2013, 6:29 am

What even...

Current date/time is 5/16/2024, 11:51 am