So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Britney Spears and Jason Trawick split.

Neyde
    Neyde
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Bio : I'm very cool and a lot of fun

Britney Spears and Jason Trawick split. Empty Britney Spears and Jason Trawick split.

Post by Neyde 1/12/2013, 11:14 am

After a couple months of the press saying Brit's engagement with Jason was going to fall apart, Britney Spears and Jason Trawick called off their engagement last night (January 11th, 2013).

Britney told People Magazine that she adores Jason and they will remain great friends while Jason told someone/something that he loves Brit and her children and will remain close.

A lot of the fans were upset because Jason did so much for Britney and wished Jason the best, while other fans are saying Britney's going to have another meltdown.

I personally think she's going to be fine.

Jason also resigned as Britney's co-conservator, only leaving her father, Jamie, to be Britney's conservator. This conservatorship bullshit needs to end tbh
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Britney Spears and Jason Trawick split. Empty Re: Britney Spears and Jason Trawick split.

Post by Mikal 1/12/2013, 9:53 pm

why does anyone care about peoples' relationships tho that's invasion of privacy :justno:

Last edited by slaythisway on 1/18/2013, 6:19 am; edited 2 times in total
    psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Britney Spears and Jason Trawick split. Empty Re: Britney Spears and Jason Trawick split.

Post by psychoticmusichead 1/17/2013, 10:49 pm

I wish paparazzis weren't so nosy about people's relationships. It drives me crazy. They make a big deal out of it and such. It's just a person who's with another person and they share something together. People need to respect other's privacy and relationships.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/29/2024, 5:39 am