So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

A little zoom of life I never want to see ever

psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

A little zoom of life I never want to see ever Empty A little zoom of life I never want to see ever

Post by psychoticmusichead 1/11/2013, 10:05 pm

Zoom of life I never want to experience.

A hush, dull morning fell upon my lover's face. She climbed out of bed and smoothed out the bed sheets and rolled over the covers. A long walk out of the room, she wrapped her fingers through her hair, and twisted and pulled on it, causing her to wince a little bit. Tears formed in her powdery, blue eyes. If one did not know where I was, I was watching this happen from the kitchen table outside of the bedroom. I knew what she was thinking. Thoughts of hysteric wounds and endless fights were the focus of her mind. I stumbled and failed at my words to talk to her, but inside, she wasn't going to listen. I always messed up. Always. What started out as a beautiful bloom of a flower turned out to be a forest fire. If one has not concluded, the match to the fire was sparked by me. I hurt her. I killed her inside. I loved her so much that all I did was cause forever-lasting wounds on her.
    She gave me a teary look, a look that made my heart sink deep into my stomach. Her lips drew open and out came from her mouth were words I never wanted to hear.
    "I'm leaving...and I'm never coming back."
    A response from me wasn't necessary. My emotions spoke the words I needed to say. She could tell I was confused, but I knew what I have done. I knew what I did.
    She wiped the tears from her eyes, struggling to be as confident as possible. She moved over to the opposite side of the room, where the bathroom was located. I stood up from my empty chair and paced over to the bedroom we once shared. I took a long look at the little closet in the corner of the room, my hand shaking towards the door handle. I opened it up and there it was, all of her things packed and ready to go. I bit my tongue and held back the tears. I wanted to knock over the suitcases and hang up her clothes and put everything back to where it belonged. I began to lose control. I wanted to erase all of the horrible fights we had, the mental wounds we scarred on each other, and everything else that made 'us' end. I wanted to permanently delete my actions of how those things started. If only bandages could stitch up those things, it'd be a miracle. I blinked and had the sudden urge to want to die.
    She appeared in the doorway of the closet, noticing me standing still beside her suitcases. Avoiding touching me, she managed to grab her suitcases and pull them away.
    "I love you, but I can't do this anymore." She screeched at the last word, running away from me. I stepped out of the closet, out of the bedroom, watching her run to the front door. She opened it up and for the last and final time, she looked me deeply in the eyes, mouthing the words, "Goodbye."

---

Last edited by Psychotic Music Head on 1/11/2013, 11:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

A little zoom of life I never want to see ever Empty Re: A little zoom of life I never want to see ever

Post by PrincessOfMischief 1/11/2013, 11:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

THE ANGST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is really good i love it

I NEED CHOCOLATE ALL THE ANGST!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

A little zoom of life I never want to see ever Empty Re: A little zoom of life I never want to see ever

Post by Mikal 1/11/2013, 11:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by psychoticmusichead 1/12/2013, 12:08 am

Thank you guys for shedding tears over this brain vomit zoom <3
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Post by Mikal 1/12/2013, 12:16 am

twas very heartbreaking
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Post by PrincessOfMischief 1/12/2013, 12:30 am

lol your welcome. i good angst is always refreshing tbh. too much sex and fluff clogs the mind :adam:
    Neyde
    Neyde
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Bio : I'm very cool and a lot of fun

Post by Neyde 1/12/2013, 11:00 pm

Awww this is sad but it's really good!

A little zoom of life I never want to see ever 3541161413

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 7:45 am