So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Sex and the Forum

Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Sex and the Forum Empty Sex and the Forum

Post by Mikal 12/31/2012, 7:11 am

Here is Mikal's rendition of Carrie Bradshaw's "Sex and the City" column.

This one's titled... "Immaturity"

We all look back on ourselves, a year ago, and wonder... did I really think those shoes went with that dress? Or rather, "Did I really love them?". At the end of the year all these types of questions come up. We finally notice all the bad decisions we've made, while everyone else knew all along. That's the magic of the new year. There's a fresh start and the promise of new life waiting. Sometimes we can't bare the wait. Sometimes the wait is what keeps us going, and sometimes the wait is something we dread. And it's okay that we made mistakes, because we acknowledge them, and from there we can move on. Or can we...

We live our years confident in what we choose and accomplish and all of a sudden it comes crashing down. Does that make life itself a lie? Or rather, what life are we living? The one we want or the one we're forced to? We all focus on our mistakes at the end of the year, when we see a new beginning, when we know we won't be hurt, when we know it's all over and done with. But in fact, we should be focusing on not making those mistakes again, learn from the love we get, and have a better year. The problem with love is our heart is focusing on making those mistakes again with a different person, but we are too blind to see it until it's gone, and that is the immaturity of love.
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Sex and the Forum Empty Re: Sex and the Forum

Post by PrincessOfMischief 1/1/2013, 9:55 pm

deep
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 1/2/2013, 4:18 am

gagasalohaprincess wrote:deep
    I am Carrie Bradshaw, of course it's deep. :hooker: New one next week.
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : I'm fun.

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy 1/2/2013, 6:54 am

It hasn't even been 2013 for 48 hours and I'm already in a love predicament. I always get into these relationships that I know I can't fulfill. I think the reason is that deep down inside somewhere I really want to be in a relationship, but once it starts, the realization of my life sets in and I know it just won't work until I am out on my own. I also like my independence, but every now and then I need a little bit of love so I squeeze it out of them and throw them to the curb. I have broken countless hearts within the last few years. I'm starting to feel like a monster. Once my current situation is over there will be no more of this throughout the rest of the year.

2013 is the year I focus on life and moving forward, not about boys (or the occasional girl).
    Neyde
    Neyde
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Bio : I'm very cool and a lot of fun

Post by Neyde 1/2/2013, 10:12 pm

Okay I love these so my question is do we just post what we're feeling?
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 1/3/2013, 12:02 am

Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:It hasn't even been 2013 for 48 hours and I'm already in a love predicament. I always get into these relationships that I know I can't fulfill. I think the reason is that deep down inside somewhere I really want to be in a relationship, but once it starts, the realization of my life sets in and I know it just won't work until I am out on my own. I also like my independence, but every now and then I need a little bit of love so I squeeze it out of them and throw them to the curb. I have broken countless hearts within the last few years. I'm starting to feel like a monster. Once my current situation is over there will be no more of this throughout the rest of the year.

2013 is the year I focus on life and moving forward, not about boys (or the occasional girl).

godneyx wrote:Okay I love these so my question is do we just post what we're feeling?
    Nah son I just post these weekly you are Charlotte, go work at an art gallery or something. Sex and the Forum 1270062728
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy 1/3/2013, 12:04 am

slaythisway wrote:
    Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:It hasn't even been 2013 for 48 hours and I'm already in a love predicament. I always get into these relationships that I know I can't fulfill. I think the reason is that deep down inside somewhere I really want to be in a relationship, but once it starts, the realization of my life sets in and I know it just won't work until I am out on my own. I also like my independence, but every now and then I need a little bit of love so I squeeze it out of them and throw them to the curb. I have broken countless hearts within the last few years. I'm starting to feel like a monster. Once my current situation is over there will be no more of this throughout the rest of the year.

godneyx wrote:Okay I love these so my question is do we just post what we're feeling?
    Nah son I just post these weekly you are Charlotte, go work at an art gallery or something. Sex and the Forum 1270062728
    NURSE!
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Post by PrincessOfMischief 1/7/2013, 6:50 pm

dis bitch on da h50 crying cause her bb gurl done been taken from her

LALALLALALALAL DRUNK OFF MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

bye now
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy 1/7/2013, 7:18 pm

gagasalohaprincess wrote:dis bitch on da h50 crying cause her bb gurl done been taken from her

bye now
    Cant c anything you type cause my eyes just keep goin to the gigantic sig
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 1/7/2013, 7:58 pm

Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:
    gagasalohaprincess wrote:dis bitch on da h50 crying cause her bb gurl done been taken from her

bye now
    Cant c anything you type cause my eyes just keep goin to the gigantic sig
    Sex and the Forum 945119094

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 1:29 pm