So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could go anywhere in the world...

psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

If you could go anywhere in the world... Empty If you could go anywhere in the world...

Post by psychoticmusichead

...where would it be and why?

Thought it'd be an interesting topic discussion. If you could go anywhere in the world... 288020655
    Share this post on: reddit

Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 12/29/2012, 7:52 pm by Pop Ate My Hearts

I would like to be hugging Gaga.
    And I'd really love to go to New York, Canada and Paris.
    Neyde

Post 12/29/2012, 8:22 pm by Neyde

I'd love to go to Italy, Sicily, the Czech Republic, and Slovakia because that's mostly my heritage.

I'd love to visit Florida again because that was a lot of fun and it was really cool to see the different things there.

I'd love to go to Alaska, Canada, Louisiana (only to visit Kentwood because that's where Brit was raised), California (especially Huntington Beach because that's where Emblem3 is lol)

Umm I think that's it. Oh and definitely Maryland because of the beach. If you could go anywhere in the world... 121196900
    Mikal

Post 12/29/2012, 9:29 pm by Mikal

New. York. City. If you could go anywhere in the world... 4261362087
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 12/29/2012, 9:58 pm by PrincessOfMischief

7 PLACES! READY!

1. HONOLULU, HAWAII

2. WASHINGTON, DC

3. LONDON, ENGLAND

4. LA, CALIFORNIA

5. BECON HILLS, CALIFORNIA

6. CAMELOT

7. THE SHIRE

suck it idec if half them aren't real FANTASY HELPS ME BREATHE

Post 12/30/2012, 1:06 am by psychoticmusichead

Heavy Metal Gaga wrote:I would like to be hugging Gaga.
    And I'd really love to go to New York, Canada and Paris.
    I'd love to be hugging Gaga too lol xD and that's cool! Paris seems like a really fun city to travel to!

godneyx wrote:I'd love to go to Italy, Sicily, the Czech Republic, and Slovakia because that's mostly my heritage.

I'd love to visit Florida again because that was a lot of fun and it was really cool to see the different things there.

I'd love to go to Alaska, Canada, Louisiana (only to visit Kentwood because that's where Brit was raised), California (especially Huntington Beach because that's where Emblem3 is lol)

Umm I think that's it. Oh and definitely Maryland because of the beach. If you could go anywhere in the world... 121196900
    Europe! If you could go anywhere in the world... 121196900 That's nice you take an interest on visiting where your heritage comes from! I'd like to do that too someday! Florida is a nice state. It's humid, but it's really cool What did you do there? And I didn't know Brit was from Louisiana. California is funnn.

slaythisway wrote:New. York. City. If you could go anywhere in the world... 4261362087
    Sammmeeeee If you could go anywhere in the world... 32833431

gagasalohaprincess wrote:7 PLACES! READY!

1. HONOLULU, HAWAII

2. WASHINGTON, DC

3. LONDON, ENGLAND

4. LA, CALIFORNIA

5. BECON HILLS, CALIFORNIA

6. CAMELOT

7. THE SHIRE

suck it idec if half them aren't real FANTASY HELPS ME BREATHE
    Lmao xD 5 of them exist, so not half of them aren't real. But it'd be cool to visit places that don't exist. If only............

Post 12/30/2012, 1:16 am by psychoticmusichead

I would go to:

- Germany (it's such an interesting country to learn about and its one of my heritages)
    - Austria (GORRRGEEOOUSSS country)
    - Italy (just because If you could go anywhere in the world... 3865150899 )
    - New York City, New York (my dream home)
    - Toronto, Canada (didnt have enough time to explore Canada)
    - California again :3
    - Seattle, Washington (i love rain)
    - Maybe my heritage countries (Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ireland, Norway)

Man, I need to steal a bank.
    Neyde

Post 12/30/2012, 1:29 am by Neyde

Nice places, Anyssa If you could go anywhere in the world... 121196900

When I went to Florida, we went to the NASA Space Center and SeaWorld. There were other places but those are the two I remember the most. SeaWorld was AMAZING. and Brit was actually born in McComb, Mississippi but was raised in Louisiana shortly after she was born.

Post 12/30/2012, 1:54 am by psychoticmusichead

godneyx wrote:Nice places, Anyssa If you could go anywhere in the world... 121196900

When I went to Florida, we went to the NASA Space Center and SeaWorld. There were other places but those are the two I remember the most. SeaWorld was AMAZING. and Brit was actually born in McComb, Mississippi but was raised in Louisiana shortly after she was born.
    Cool! I heard both places are pretty rad! I went to Disney World when I was there xD lol and ohhh I see. If you could go anywhere in the world... 32833431
    Neyde

Post 12/30/2012, 1:57 am by Neyde

Psychotic Music Head wrote:
    godneyx wrote:Nice places, Anyssa If you could go anywhere in the world... 121196900

Cool! I heard both places are pretty rad! I went to Disney World when I was there xD lol and ohhh I see. If you could go anywhere in the world... 32833431

Omg how's Disney World? That was a possibility to go to but we couldn't go to all 3 places. My dad really wanted to see the Space Center and my mom, sister, and myself really wanted to go to SeaWorld because of our passion for marine life xD
    Mikal

Post 12/30/2012, 2:01 am by Mikal

Anyssa has lots of mixed heritage. If you could go anywhere in the world... 1461930964

Post 12/30/2012, 2:12 am by psychoticmusichead

godneyx wrote:

Omg how's Disney World? That was a possibility to go to but we couldn't go to all 3 places. My dad really wanted to see the Space Center and my mom, sister, and myself really wanted to go to SeaWorld because of our passion for marine life xD
    It was fun! I went there when I was 8, so I have vivid memory of it. And haha! Marine life is interesting! I want to go to SeaWorld If you could go anywhere in the world... 3541161413
    Neyde

Post 12/30/2012, 2:13 am by Neyde

godneyx wrote:

It was fun! I went there when I was 8, so I have vivid memory of it. And haha! Marine life is interesting! I want to go to SeaWorld If you could go anywhere in the world... 3541161413

I totally think you'll love SeaWorld! It's amazing and just phenomenal!

Post 12/30/2012, 2:15 am by psychoticmusichead

slaythisway wrote:Anyssa has lots of mixed heritage. If you could go anywhere in the world... 1461930964
    I am mainly Irish, like 40-50% Otherwise everyone else is like 20-25%

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Mikal

Post 12/30/2012, 2:20 am by Mikal

slaythisway wrote:Anyssa has lots of mixed heritage. If you could go anywhere in the world... 1461930964
    I am mainly Irish, like 40-50% Otherwise everyone else is like 20-25%

I LOVE IRISH PEOPLE AND NIALL If you could go anywhere in the world... 3040335643
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 12/30/2012, 11:28 pm by PrincessOfMischief

HAHAHAHHAHAHA BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSSS

IM CANADIAN MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!! (and dutch and native american)

Mikal

Post 12/31/2012, 12:13 am by Mikal

If you could go anywhere in the world... 2119587278
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 12/31/2012, 12:56 am by PrincessOfMischief

stay

mad

bro

xoxo

Last edited by toshir3197 on 12/31/2012, 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too many spaces)
    Mikal

Post 12/31/2012, 1:01 am by Mikal

Don't use so many spaces between paragraphs.
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 12/31/2012, 1:05 am by PrincessOfMischief

make

me
    Mikal

Post 12/31/2012, 1:23 am by Mikal

gagasalohaprincess wrote:make

me
    done

PrincessOfMischief

Post 12/31/2012, 2:19 am by PrincessOfMischief

slaythisway wrote:
    gagasalohaprincess wrote:make

me
    done

whore
    Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 12/31/2012, 2:25 am by Pop Ate My Hearts

Everytime I look at Tyrese's tweets and profile it makes me happy. The way he talks is just so childish. If you could go anywhere in the world... 2579487979
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 12/31/2012, 2:33 am by PrincessOfMischief

Heavy Metal Gaga wrote:Everytime I look at Tyrese's tweets and profile it makes me happy. The way he talks is just so childish. If you could go anywhere in the world... 2579487979
    meet me on the playground, im gunna take your scarf and mittens....

and cut them :twisted:
    toshir3197

Post 12/31/2012, 2:56 pm by toshir3197

I'll go to US and meet you bitches ofcourse, then we meet Gaga together.
    Let Markus stay in Australia and we'll skype him.

On a more personal note:
    Maybe Paris? France.
    All those historical backgrounds.

I'd also go to Japan. I Love Japan. I don't know why.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 6:11 pm