So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Mikal
Pop Ate My Hearts
6 posters

Best Songs Of 2012

psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Best Songs Of 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Songs Of 2012

Post by psychoticmusichead 12/30/2012, 2:01 am

godneyx wrote:LMFAO MANDI. But Mike, I tend to stan for the album I listened to that made me a stan of that artist. This includes Bionic as well.
    I don't get why people say Bionic was a huge flop. It had some good songs on it. But Lotus, in my opinion, is better than Bionic.
    Neyde
    Neyde
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Bio : I'm very cool and a lot of fun

Post by Neyde 12/30/2012, 2:04 am

Psychotic Music Head wrote:
    godneyx wrote:LMFAO MANDI. But Mike, I tend to stan for the album I listened to that made me a stan of that artist. This includes Bionic as well.
    I don't get why people say Bionic was a huge flop. It had some good songs on it. But Lotus, in my opinion, is better than Bionic.

I hate when people hate on Bionic just because it didn't sell well. If they actually took the time to listen to it, it's a really good album. And I agree, I think Lotus is better than Bionic.
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 12/30/2012, 7:41 am

godneyx wrote:
    Psychotic Music Head wrote:

I hate when people hate on Bionic just because it didn't sell well. If they actually took the time to listen to it, it's a really good album. And I agree, I think Lotus is better than Bionic.
    They are both weak to be honest. And I'm not being biased because I used to be a Christina fan but then her music got all boring (Keeps Gettin Better should be renamed Keeps Gettin Shitter). Bionic is slightly more bearable because Christina is not screaming in my ear all the time.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Post by Mikal 12/30/2012, 7:18 pm

Bionic is wayyyyyy better than Lotus.

Lotus literally hurts my ears. It's just that most of the songs on Bionic bore me. But Your Body is better than most if not all the songs on Bionic.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 9:39 am