So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The Search For Stardom - Round 1

Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

The Search For Stardom - Round 1 Empty The Search For Stardom - Round 1

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 12/12/2012, 7:00 am

Welcome to the first round of 'The Search For Stardom'. In this round, your artists are ready to release their first album! You must:
    >Design the title and tracklist for the album (make up your own song titles). Include a description of the album (for example, genre, lyrical content, influences, etc).
    >Choose the first single from the album and then design your first ever live performance of the song. Include description of stage design, outfits and props.

Remember to be as creative and extravagant as you want! Once everyone has entered their submissions in the comments, you must PM me a score out of 5 for each act. (Obviously you don't score your own). After everyone has voted, the two acts with the lowest scores will be eliminated and their hopes of being a star will be crushed.

Last edited by Markus on 12/12/2012, 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

The Search For Stardom - Round 1 Empty Re: The Search For Stardom - Round 1

Post by Mikal 12/12/2012, 1:53 pm

Markus wrote:After everyone has voted, two acts will be eliminated and their hopes of being a star will be crushed.
    The Search For Stardom - Round 1 2549347048
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 12/18/2012, 3:55 am

Ke$ha - HYPE Records

ROGUE
    01. The Night Is Ours
    02. Wolves
    03. Run and Hide
    04. Inside Of You
    05. Fangs
    06. Sick
    07. Out In the Wild
    08. Hold Your Tongue
    09. Crawling On Elbows
    10. Into the Fire
    11. Serial Thriller
    12. Explicit

'Rogue' can be described as a pop extravaganza with a glimmer of a tribal apocalypse. Themes explored throughout the album include youth, sex, power, revenge and lies. There are a variety of different sounding tracks, on the record, for example the raw, electrifying track 'The Night Is Ours', to the pounding tribal-hip-hop 'Out In the Wild' and the dance-country ballad 'Into the Fire'.

The first single is 'Wolves'. For the live performance, Ke$ha is wearing a faux-fur leotard which drops to the ground at the back in the shape of a dress. She is also wearing a crown made out of teeth. The set consists of a cage in the centre of the stage, multiple skeletons and rocks scattered around, and a small waterfall that spills blood. As the song starts, Ke$ha appears inside of the cage. She performs choreography inside the cage and during the chorus she rips her way out. As the second verse plays her dancers (dressed in wolf-like clothing) come over to her and tear parts of her outfit off. She does more choreography during the next chorus. Throughout the bridge, Ke$ha plays around seductively with the skeletons and during the final chorus she jumps into the waterfall and pours blood all over herself. As the outro plays, her dancers attack and she falls dead to the ground.

I'll do Marina in a few days.
    Neyde
    Neyde
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Bio : I'm very cool and a lot of fun

Post by Neyde 12/18/2012, 9:05 pm

I'm gonna have to drop out of this. I'm sorry. :(

I'm not that creative and I realized I'd fail these great artists.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 12/18/2012, 10:14 pm

GOLDHOUSE

He will change his stage name from GOLDHOUSE to just his name, Grant. And just the first name because it's much more iconic than Grant Harris. He can name the album GOLDHOUSE if he wants to make a fucking artistic statement cuz changing his stage name a million times isn't gonna help.

The album GOLDHOUSE will be a fusion of dark heavy-dance pop with light synths and then a full out ballad to finish the album because reasons.

"GOLDHOUSE" Tracklisting:

1. Run to You
    2. Anything You Want
    3. Dirty Dancing
    4. Don't You Know Me?
    5. Starry Eyed Girl
    6. The Way You Move
    7. Package
    8. Racing for the Night
    9. Keeps Me Going
    10. Undeniable
    11. Last Chance At Love

As you can see, there is a lovely variety of fuck-songs and love-songs, perf for him.

First single will be "The Way You Move". The live performance will be him playing an electric guitar while wild dance beats play along and he sings the sexy song with lots of lighting like red lights are good and as the performance goes on a bunch of half naked men and women appear on stage and give him lap dances because reasons then he gets shirtless, smashes the guitar, and crowd surfs away. The Search For Stardom - Round 1 1070229292

oh and he can just wear something GOLDHOUSEy idc The Search For Stardom - Round 1 7349238542_c096e4d0cc_z

not very well put together tbh
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 12/18/2012, 10:57 pm

godneyx wrote:I'm gonna have to drop out of this. I'm sorry. The Search For Stardom - Round 1 3541161413

Party pooper. The Search For Stardom - Round 1 2928982194

Madonna wrote:and as the performance goes on a bunch of half naked men and women appear on stage and give him lap dances because reasons then he gets shirtless, smashes the guitar, and crowd surfs away.

The Search For Stardom - Round 1 1197609642
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 12/18/2012, 11:07 pm

Heavy Metal Gaga wrote:
    Madonna wrote:and as the performance goes on a bunch of half naked men and women appear on stage and give him lap dances because reasons then he gets shirtless, smashes the guitar, and crowd surfs away.

It would honestly make me scream with excitement if I saw that live and induce many a boner.
    Neyde
    Neyde
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Bio : I'm very cool and a lot of fun

Post by Neyde 12/18/2012, 11:16 pm

Heavy Metal Gaga wrote:
    godneyx wrote:I'm gonna have to drop out of this. I'm sorry. The Search For Stardom - Round 1 3541161413

Party pooper. The Search For Stardom - Round 1 2928982194

I'm sorry Mark I just don't know how I could my artists past the first round. I'm not that good at this kind of stuff.
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 12/19/2012, 12:25 am

Marina And The Diamonds - HYPE Records

STARDUST
    01. The Passage
    02. A Heart In the Dungeon
    03. Tales Of the Moon
    04. Gypsy Dreams
    05. Thorns
    06. Footprints
    07. Darkness In Paradise
    08. Resistance
    09. Flames
    10. Hidden
    11. Troubled
    12. If This Is All
    13. Timeless

'Stardust' can be described as a contemporary-pop delight with a hint of sugar-coated ecstasy. Themes explored throughout the album include fantasies, love and control. Listening to this album makes you feel like you are soaring above a sort of wonderland, looking down at the amazing sights and sounds.

The first single is 'A Heart In the Dungeon'. For the live performance, Marina is wearing a torn fairy tale dress. The set consists of a medieval-type windowsill that hangs in mid-air in the center of the stage. There is fog and smoke everywhere. As the song starts, Marina appears standing on the windowsill. During the chorus, she floats down to the ground as some dancers perform some choreography around her. As the second verse and chorus plays she walks around, leaning into the audience and touching peoples hands. Throughout the bridge, millions of bubbles appear and the windowsill is lowered to the ground. During the last chorus, as her dancers perform more choreography around her, she walks back over to the windowsill and sits back on it as the song finishes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 7:12 pm