So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Demi Lovato sobs as her final contestant Cece Frey is booted off the X Factor... while Diamond White is also sent packing!

Kevin
    Kevin
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Demi Lovato sobs as her final contestant Cece Frey is booted off the X Factor... while Diamond White is also sent packing! Empty Demi Lovato sobs as her final contestant Cece Frey is booted off the X Factor... while Diamond White is also sent packing!

Post by Kevin 12/7/2012, 5:01 am

(tl;dr) It was an emotional night for Demi Lovato and Britney as their contestants CeCe Frey and Diamond White were voted off The X Factor.
    After struggling to gain Simon Cowell’s approval for weeks CeCe was the first to go, leaving her mentor Demi Lovato distraught.
    'I hope that I taught everyone at home that you need to love who you are because the more you love who you are the less you are going to need anybody else to,’ said the 21-year-old who was sporting leopard-print face make-up and oversize cross earrings.

Demi Lovato sobs as her final contestant Cece Frey is booted off the X Factor... while Diamond White is also sent packing! Article-0-1663B031000005DC-130_634x486

Demi, who was wearing matching leopard print make-up, broke down in tears as she said goodbye to her fourth and final contestant.
    ‘I have grown so close to you, I’m just so proud of you,’ she blubbered before hugging CeCe tight.
    CeCe, who has been told by Cowell that she’s ‘not worth a $5million recording contract’ was forced to comfort her mentor.

‘It’s Ok, it’s Ok,’ said the Illinois resident as she patted Demi’s back.
    Saved until next week were Emblem3 - an outcome that dismayed Demi, who has previously called them ‘a downgraded version of The Jonas Brothers five years ago.'
    The boy band trio, who are receiving Simon Cowell’s tutoring, have become a bone of contention between Demi and Simon.

Demi Lovato sobs as her final contestant Cece Frey is booted off the X Factor... while Diamond White is also sent packing! Article-0-1663AF59000005DC-376_634x389

‘He’s definitely taking them in the wrong direction, they are becoming wannabes,’ jibed the former Disney starlet, 20, on Wednesday.
    To the delight of all the judges Britney’s protégée Carly Rose Sonenclar, 13, shot through to the semi finals.
    The petite brunette’s impressive vocal performances have gained little but adoration from all four judges over the weeks.
    ‘You are the definition of The X Factor,’ praised Britney after her last song on Wednesday’s live show.

Wearing his trademark cowboy hat 37-year-old Tate Stevens also sailed through to the next round.
    Left at the bottom of the pile were religious girl band Fifth Harmony and 13-year-old Diamond White. They were forced to battle it out in the final sing off.

L.A Reid has criticised Fifth Harmony for ‘not having harmony’ and the teenage quintet has struggled to electrify all the judges except Simon.
    Coordinated in maroon and gold outfits the girls sang the ambitious Mariah Carey song Anytime You Need a Friend.
    In a last ditch attempt to stay in the game Detroit-born Diamond White gave an emotional performance of the Lee Ann Womack Country song I Hope You Dance.
    Judges were then forced to pick whom they wanted to eliminate.
    Britney, who is Diamond White’s mentor, chose to get rid of Fifth Harmony.
    Unsurprisingly Simon Cowell chose to keep his girl group in the running and L.A. Reid agreed with him.
    ‘I’m biased but I think the competition would miss this group in the semi-final,’ said Simon.
    ‘I wish one of you weren’t so loveable, you are all so lovable that you make it even tougher, but the act I’m sending home is Diamond White,’ said Reid. ‘It’s so unfortunate,’ he lamented.
    It was left to Demi Lovato to break a possible tie and she also chose to lose Diamond White.

‘I’m just thinking of Cher Lloyd right now, she came in fifth and look where she is now,’ said the youngster who lives in a ‘shoe-box apartment’ with her mother, who she has to share a bed with.
    Sporting a wide smile Diamond was even brave enough to crack a joke: ‘After I get off tour I’ll be sure to come back here, with one of my hit songs, and perform for you guys.’

Demi Lovato sobs as her final contestant Cece Frey is booted off the X Factor... while Diamond White is also sent packing! Article-0-1663AB0C000005DC-274_634x439
    No decision to make: Britney of course chose to save her own act, Diamond White

‘You are such a class act,’ said host Mario Lopez, while his co-host, Khloé Kardashian Odom nodded frantically.
    Multi-platinum artist Ke$ha made a guest appearance with her new single ‘C'mon’.
    The 25-year-old pop singer who recently admitted that she loves ‘being kind of scummy’ writhed on stage in her corset and slapped her own backside during the raunchy performance.

Midway though the evening Simon Cowell took the opportunity to plug the $300 ‘Sony X Headphones’ that he helped design.
    In a blatant display of advertising 2.5 minutes of the show was devoted to promoting the product.
    ‘Well, I was involved with the design and the evolution of these so I don’t want to sound bigheaded but they are, in my opinion the best headphones in the world,’ boasted the music mogul, 53.

Demi Lovato sobs as her final contestant Cece Frey is booted off the X Factor... while Diamond White is also sent packing! Article-0-1663AC1C000005DC-544_634x384

2011 X Factor winner Melanie Amaro also dropped in to perform Long Distance.
    Wearing a sheer dress that left little to the imagination the curvy 20-year-old pop singer belted out the track, which is about the trials of a long-distance relationship.
    At the end of the evening the leader board revealed that Tate Stevens has knocked Carly Rose Sonenclar off the top spot with Emblem3 coming in third.

Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Demi Lovato sobs as her final contestant Cece Frey is booted off the X Factor... while Diamond White is also sent packing! Empty Re: Demi Lovato sobs as her final contestant Cece Frey is booted off the X Factor... while Diamond White is also sent packing!

Post by Mikal 12/7/2012, 8:33 am

the fuck is on their faces?
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Demi Lovato sobs as her final contestant Cece Frey is booted off the X Factor... while Diamond White is also sent packing! Empty Re: Demi Lovato sobs as her final contestant Cece Frey is booted off the X Factor... while Diamond White is also sent packing!

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 12/7/2012, 5:25 pm

Thought that Demi was Ke$ha for a sec.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Post by Mikal 12/7/2012, 8:42 pm

keesha
    Kevin
    Kevin
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by Kevin 12/8/2012, 4:21 am

Face paint thingy.

IT'S ANNOYING AS FUCK TBH I'D PEEL THAT SHIT OFF MY SKIN
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Post by PrincessOfMischief 12/9/2012, 12:33 am

wat even
    Kevin
    Kevin
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by Kevin 12/9/2012, 12:05 pm

On another note, she looked like Ke$ha.
    Neyde
    Neyde
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Bio : I'm very cool and a lot of fun

Post by Neyde 12/9/2012, 2:07 pm

I'm going to miss them so much :'(

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 8:56 am