So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Chris Brown won't be charged after cellphone-snatching accusation

Poll

Should he be punished?

[ 0 ]
    Chris Brown won't be charged after cellphone-snatching accusation I_vote_lcap0%Chris Brown won't be charged after cellphone-snatching accusation I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Chris Brown won't be charged after cellphone-snatching accusation I_vote_lcap100%Chris Brown won't be charged after cellphone-snatching accusation I_vote_rcap [100%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Kevin
    Kevin
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Chris Brown won't be charged after cellphone-snatching accusation Empty Chris Brown won't be charged after cellphone-snatching accusation

Post by Kevin 12/3/2012, 6:00 am

By Christie D'Zurilla
    November 30, 2012, 1:54 p.m.

Chris Brown won't be charged in a "robbery by sudden snatching" case from February, in which he was accused of taking a woman's cellphone after she tried to snap a picture of him as he left a Miami nightclub in a black Bentley.

No evidence was found that Brown intended to steal the phone or deleted any photos, one of which would be needed to make a case for robbery or theft, according to a memo released Friday by the Miami-Dade County state attorney.

The phone — which was snatched or dropped in Brown's ride before it was tossed out the window, depending on which of the many witnesses' stories are to be believed — ultimately wound up in the possession of Devon Blanche, the head of security for Tyga, another rapper who had just performed with Brown at the Cameo club in Miami and was also leaving.

Read More:
    http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-chris-brown-cellphone-snatching-robbery-off-the-hook-20121130,0,3542093.story
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Chris Brown won't be charged after cellphone-snatching accusation Empty Re: Chris Brown won't be charged after cellphone-snatching accusation

Post by Mikal 12/3/2012, 5:21 pm

Chris needs to stop with the drama Chris Brown won't be charged after cellphone-snatching accusation 3649607058
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Chris Brown won't be charged after cellphone-snatching accusation Empty Re: Chris Brown won't be charged after cellphone-snatching accusation

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 12/4/2012, 2:14 am

omgidcaboutchrisbrown
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Post by PrincessOfMischief 12/4/2012, 10:06 pm

Dear Chris,
    Stop breaking things, and just go interrupt Katy Perry.

Love,
    Kanye
    Kevin
    Kevin
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by Kevin 12/5/2012, 5:26 am

Katy's still going after that Grammy xx

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 11:05 am