So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

MY VIDEO CONCEPTS

Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

MY VIDEO CONCEPTS Empty MY VIDEO CONCEPTS

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 10/5/2012, 4:33 am

So I made up video concepts/storylines for 'Ride' and 'Homewrecker'. Tell me whatcha think. MY VIDEO CONCEPTS 1265244644

RIDE

Intro
    Shots of a rocky, dry. dessert.

Verse 1
    Lana is shown lying in the back of a rusty, olden day ute looking up into the sun and singing. In this scene she is wear a denim jacket, shorts and cowboy boots.

Pre-Chorus 1
    More shots of Lana on the ute are shown, interlaced with shots of Lana walking through a meadow, picking up flowers. She is wearing a long, flowing, see-through sundress.

Chorus 1
    Lana is shown lying in shallow patch of water surrounded by trees with chirping birds. The ute and meadow scenes flicked throughout the chorus.

Verse 2
    Lana and a man are sitting on the edge of cliff singing and looking into a night sky. She is wearing a short white dress.

Pre-Chorus 2
    A combination of the previous scenes are shown.

Chorus 2
    Lana is seen swinging in slow motion on a tyre swing in the middle of the dessert. She is wearing the denim jacket, shorts, and cowboy boots.

Bridge
    Lana leans and walks around the ute. She is wearing the denim jacket, shorts and cowboy boots.

Chorus 3
    Lana get's into the driver seat of the car and speeds off through the dessert. The previous scenes flash onto the screen. At the end of the song Lana drives the car off the edge of a cliff and the video fades to black.

HOMEWRECKER

Verse 1
    Marina is shown singing and lying in bed next to her sleeping boyfriend. She is wearing a red jacket with jeans and heels. She wears the outfit for the whole video.

Chorus 1
    Marina rises from the bed and takes a glance at her boyfriend as she makes her way to a shelf with a collection of photographs.

Verse 2
    She gazes at the variety of photos and objects on the shelf and as the chorus approaches she grabs a picture of her boyfriend and herself she smashes it on the ground.

Chorus 2
    She walks over to the closet and starts pulling out all the clothes and ripping them. She tears pictures off the walls and throws things on the floor.

Bridge
    She sings the first half of the bridge into her mirror, in the second half of the bridge she reaches into her draw and grabs a box of matches and then smirks mischievously into thee mirror before smashing it.

Chorus 3
    She lights matches, throwing them onto the shelves, floors, furniture and finally onto the bed where her boyfriend sleeps. She runs out of the house as it explodes and she smiles into the camera as the video fades to black.
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

MY VIDEO CONCEPTS Empty Re: MY VIDEO CONCEPTS

Post by PrincessOfMischief 10/6/2012, 1:11 am

I LOVE IT!!!!

homewrecker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Post by Mikal 10/7/2012, 3:21 pm

You should direct Marina's videos so maybe they wouldn't be so boring. :nacho:
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 10/8/2012, 2:06 am

Swerve Like Mikal wrote:You should direct Marina's videos so maybe they wouldn't be so boring. :nacho:
    Yes I was thinking the other day I should just be her manager. MY VIDEO CONCEPTS 2580806304
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Post by Mikal 10/11/2012, 5:59 pm

xHeavyMetalGaga wrote:
    Swerve Like Mikal wrote:You should direct Marina's videos so maybe they wouldn't be so boring. :nacho:
    Yes I was thinking the other day I should just be her manager. MY VIDEO CONCEPTS 2580806304
    Fix her promo while you're at it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 2:05 am