So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Cumbrian fans gutted over Lady Gaga tickets

Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Cumbrian fans gutted over Lady Gaga tickets Empty Cumbrian fans gutted over Lady Gaga tickets

Post by Mikal 8/12/2012, 7:10 pm

http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/cumbrian-fans-gutted-over-lady-gaga-tickets-1.984520?referrerPath=news wrote:An online ticket agency has gone out of business leaving Lady Gaga fans devastated and out of pocket.
    Carlisle Travel Ltd has ceased trading despite taking hundreds of pounds from people in Cumbria for the eccentric superstar’s concert in Manchester in September. One fan is now seeking legal advice on behalf of those who lost money.

Another victim is Eva Hill, 37, who paid out £200 for two tickets and had been due to see the concert on September 11 with a friend after saving up for more than a year. Miss Hill, who had bought a dress especially for the occasion, said: “I’m devastated, gutted. I’m a wreck at the minute I’m not your average Gaga fan. I saved up for over a year to get these tickets. It was very important to me. “Lady Gaga changed my life and gave me confidence with the way she overcame bullying. I have had a bit of a rough life and lacked confidence but when she came along and said, ‘Be who you want to be’ I said, ‘Why not?’

She added that she wanted to warn others of the potential pitfalls of online booking. Miss Hill, of Croft Head View, Lowca near Whitehaven, started to become suspicious when the company’s Facebook page went down and she couldn’t reach the company owner by phone or email, The News & Star has asked the company for a response but has received no reply.

However, a statement has now appeared on their website which claims that they ceased trading on August 1 and will not be issuing refunds directly. It also insists that it wasn’t their fault and that they too had lost a “substantial amount of money” when their main supplier went bust.
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Cumbrian fans gutted over Lady Gaga tickets Empty Re: Cumbrian fans gutted over Lady Gaga tickets

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 8/14/2012, 4:51 am

Omg I think I'd go on a murderous rampage if that happened to me.
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Cumbrian fans gutted over Lady Gaga tickets Empty Re: Cumbrian fans gutted over Lady Gaga tickets

Post by PrincessOfMischief 8/14/2012, 2:14 pm

Cumbrian fans gutted over Lady Gaga tickets Wut ppl these days

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/16/2024, 4:43 pm