So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Gaga on new music: "I'm sprinting from the sameness"

Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Gaga on new music: "I'm sprinting from the sameness"  Empty Gaga on new music: "I'm sprinting from the sameness"

Post by Mikal 8/10/2012, 7:39 pm

Lady Gaga talked about her music in the chat on her brand new social networking site, Littlemonsters.com. "Music used to embrace diversity, now everyone wants to be the same," she told fans. "I'm sprinting from the sameness. My sister said something nice yesterday. She said: 'You know why I like your albums? Because no matter what, you always take a chance and do your own thing, and that's rad."

Gaga's fourth studio album, titled ARTPOP, hits stores in early 2013.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8ievd41Xd1qdj80oo4_500.png
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Gaga on new music: "I'm sprinting from the sameness"  Empty Re: Gaga on new music: "I'm sprinting from the sameness"

Post by PrincessOfMischief 8/10/2012, 10:01 pm

the germanottas are flawless as well.

the reason i fell in love with gaga was cause her music was so different. there was always a message in her music! i love how shes not generic like katy or reductive like madonna! she's blazin' her own path xD

i have nothing more to say Gaga on new music: "I'm sprinting from the sameness"  Teadrinking
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Gaga on new music: "I'm sprinting from the sameness"  Empty Re: Gaga on new music: "I'm sprinting from the sameness"

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 8/10/2012, 10:26 pm

SoHappyICouldDieBitch wrote:the germanottas are flawless as well.

the reason i fell in love with gaga was cause her music was so different. there was always a message in her music! i love how shes not generic like katy or reductive like madonna! she's blazin' her own path xD

i have nothing more to say Gaga on new music: "I'm sprinting from the sameness"  Teadrinking
    Gaga on new music: "I'm sprinting from the sameness"  Tumblr_m1tiaeVRAN1qjs9ubo1_500
    AND EH THERES NOTHING ELSE I CAN SAY
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 8/10/2012, 10:43 pm

xHeavyMetalGaga wrote:Gaga on new music: "I'm sprinting from the sameness"  Tumblr_m1tiaeVRAN1qjs9ubo1_500
    AND EH THERES NOTHING ELSE I CAN SAY
    exactly xD
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 8/14/2012, 5:11 am

Never been afraid that Gaga's going to go generic. Gaga on new music: "I'm sprinting from the sameness"  1508944293
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 9/5/2012, 5:27 pm

xHeavyMetalGaga wrote:Never been afraid that Gaga's going to go generic. Gaga on new music: "I'm sprinting from the sameness"  1508944293
    same! i think she knows what she's doing and shes a flawless bitch. Gaga on new music: "I'm sprinting from the sameness"  1418534620 i trust her! and i cant wait for her next masterpiece!!
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 9/7/2012, 8:43 pm

GagasAlohaPrincess wrote:
    xHeavyMetalGaga wrote:Never been afraid that Gaga's going to go generic. Gaga on new music: "I'm sprinting from the sameness"  1508944293
    same! i think she knows what she's doing and shes a flawless bitch. Gaga on new music: "I'm sprinting from the sameness"  1418534620 i trust her! and i cant wait for her next masterpiece!!
    She will always find new ways to make/write/produce music cause flawless woman is flawless. :coffee2:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 9:27 pm