So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Diary

PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Dear Diary - Page 27 Empty Dear Diary

Post by PrincessOfMischief

this thread is a dear diary thread. you can post watever u want here

EXAMPLE:
    Dear Diary,
    It's 7:30 pm EST and i think im the only person left on the world... *hides in basement with gaga cds*

or

Dear Diary,
    It's 5:05 pm PST and i just got bitten in the ass by a shark! it hurt like hell

:barmy:
    Share this post on: reddit

Neyde

Post 6/9/2013, 7:31 pm by Neyde

slaythisway wrote:
    godneyx wrote:Dear Diary,

My foot is throbbing again but shhhh it's still a secret. I'm bored af.

-Charlie
    Get your foot looked at. Dear Diary - Page 27 2119656571
    I might just buy a brace I don't have time for surgery.
    Mikal

Post 6/9/2013, 7:34 pm by Mikal

godneyx wrote:I might just buy a brace I don't have time for surgery.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Neyde

Post 6/9/2013, 7:35 pm by Neyde

slaythisway wrote:
    godneyx wrote:I might just buy a brace I don't have time for surgery.
    :O but I am
    Neyde

Post 6/9/2013, 7:52 pm by Neyde

Dear Diary,

I just screamed because I thought this thing I stepped on was a bug but it was a random popcorn.
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 6/11/2013, 5:08 pm by PrincessOfMischief

surprise! im not dead! Dear Diary - Page 27 121196900 i've just been giving satan a lap dance Dear Diary - Page 27 1426212292

idk if ill be back on the forum this summer... maybe maybe not... idk we'll see.

i will be on everything else tho

bye now! <3
    Mikal

Post 6/11/2013, 5:11 pm by Mikal

The ghost of Mandi's present. Dear Diary - Page 27 1461930964
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 6/11/2013, 5:14 pm by PrincessOfMischief

slaythisway wrote:The ghost of Mandi's present. Dear Diary - Page 27 1461930964
    more like demon tbh. Hitler says hi btw
    Mikal

Post 6/11/2013, 5:17 pm by Mikal

gagasalohaprincess wrote:
    slaythisway wrote:The ghost of Mandi's present. Dear Diary - Page 27 1461930964
    more like demon tbh. Hitler says hi btw
    Gurl preez we all know you're just a little angel
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 6/11/2013, 6:21 pm by Cool Nebraska Guy

i see you've found a new fandom thing
    GodgaDerp

Post 6/11/2013, 6:21 pm by GodgaDerp

Dear Diary,

It's been a long time since I've came around. It's been a long time, but I'm back in town. And this time, I'm not leaving without you. Yeah, I'm back. c: With a numb-as-ever mouth from the dentist. Summer awaits, I'll be posting moreee.~

- Hannah. xo
    Neyde

Post 6/11/2013, 11:27 pm by Neyde

Dear Diary,

I'm very boreddd. And I don't wanna get up early but I need the money.

-Charlie
    Neyde

Post 6/13/2013, 1:33 pm by Neyde

Dear Diary,

Well I enjoyed my almost 12 hour 'nap' starting from 8:30 last night to 8:14 this morning. We just finished the countertop at my house so it looks nice and I finished programming some things in my car although I need to figure out how to use the CD changer thing. So right now I'm just chilling on the couch again and it looks like it's going to storm <3 I'm bored tho. 

-Charlie
    Neyde

Post 6/15/2013, 10:52 pm by Neyde

Dear Diary,

I don't fucking understand anything anymore.  All I can do is just leave it at that and shake my head.  So now I'm irritated and upset and listening to music.  I just want Britney's new album so I can escape this shitty world.

-Charlie

EDIT: I feel that there is a distance forming between me and everyone on chat since like the beginning of this past week and idk what I did wrong but I'm upset and I feel that my friendship with everyone is breaking apart. This forum/chat used to be my playground. :'(
    Mikal

Post 6/15/2013, 11:28 pm by Mikal

I don't fucking understand anything anymore.  All I can do is just leave it at that and shake my head.  So now I'm irritated and upset and listening to music.  I just want Britney's new album so I can escape this shitty world.

-Charlie

EDIT: I feel that there is a distance forming between me and everyone on chat since like the beginning of this past week and idk what I did wrong but I'm upset and I feel that my friendship with everyone is breaking apart. This forum/chat used to be my playground. :'(
    You just haven't been on chat as much.
    Neyde

Post 6/15/2013, 11:31 pm by Neyde

I wasn't on last night or the previous night.  I felt ignored in some cases just like tonight.  You seem pissed off at me because of that tweet and I'm sorry but people on chat do that to me and I was just joking.
    Neyde

Post 6/15/2013, 11:38 pm by Neyde

-Charlie

EDIT #2: I forgot to add that I got a lot of REALLY nice clothes over the weekend so I'm excited to wear them on my days off if I go out somewhere which I need to start hanging out with people.
    Mikal

Post 6/15/2013, 11:49 pm by Mikal

godneyx wrote:I wasn't on last night or the previous night.  I felt ignored in some cases just like tonight.  You seem pissed off at me because of that tweet and I'm sorry but people on chat do that to me and I was just joking.
    Ain't nothing to ignore if you don't talk.

And I ain't pissed I was playing around. Dear Diary - Page 27 3636124492
    Neyde

Post 6/15/2013, 11:52 pm by Neyde

slaythisway wrote:
    godneyx wrote:I wasn't on last night or the previous night.  I felt ignored in some cases just like tonight.  You seem pissed off at me because of that tweet and I'm sorry but people on chat do that to me and I was just joking.
    Ain't nothing to ignore if you don't talk.

And I ain't pissed I was playing around. Dear Diary - Page 27 3636124492

I said this used to be my playground... and I literally talked to myself a few nights ago. And I can't even tell who's joking or not. I thought we all knew not to do that around me because I overthink and I get worried...
    Mikal

Post 6/15/2013, 11:54 pm by Mikal

godneyx wrote:I said this used to be my playground... and I literally talked to myself a few nights ago. And I can't even tell who's joking or not. I thought we all knew not to do that around me because I overthink and I get worried...
    I was playing video games that night.

Neyde

Post 6/15/2013, 11:56 pm by Neyde

slaythisway wrote:
    godneyx wrote:I said this used to be my playground... and I literally talked to myself a few nights ago. And I can't even tell who's joking or not. I thought we all knew not to do that around me because I overthink and I get worried...
    I was playing video games that night.

Oh okay.
    Mikal

Post 6/16/2013, 12:05 am by Mikal

Neo Enigma wrote:Dear Diary,

I had a nice day today. 

Love always - Lúc
    Neyde

Post 6/16/2013, 12:05 am by Neyde

I had a nice day today. 

Love always - Lúc
    That's good, I'm glad. #nosarcasm.
    Neyde

Post 6/16/2013, 12:14 am by Neyde

Luck has finally cum through for me <3 I'm really fortunate I finally got my first job. It's the dumbest job ever but I don't actually care, It brings in €400 untaxed per week for putting sticks into a bag. ( $523 ) I'm really chuffed with this. 
    Also, Because of floppy relations my moms icky person is buying me my first car, insuring it, taxing it, servicing it and NCT'ing it for me as some apology. It's a Hyundai S Coupe 
    [img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

^ That, Cept it could be coming in Red or Black [I really want the silver one though]
    It's so sexy tbh. 

But yes, Luck has finallysmiled at me I'm so happy Dear Diary - Page 27 32833431 

Also, I love y'all 

- Lukas.
    Welcome to the work force! Dear Diary - Page 27 121196900 Also that's a nice car! Dear Diary - Page 27 32833431 I'm glad that luck is coming your way. Love ya too.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 9:05 am