So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Diary

PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Dear Diary - Page 25 Empty Dear Diary

Post by PrincessOfMischief

this thread is a dear diary thread. you can post watever u want here

EXAMPLE:
    Dear Diary,
    It's 7:30 pm EST and i think im the only person left on the world... *hides in basement with gaga cds*

or

Dear Diary,
    It's 5:05 pm PST and i just got bitten in the ass by a shark! it hurt like hell

:barmy:
    Share this post on: reddit

kmcclure

Post 5/8/2013, 11:50 am by kmcclure

UPDATE: Whitney is fine. She was just really shaken up. Told her today is a new day and not to worry about anything.

Dear Diary,

Where to start with everything. So Whitney and I have our own place. I'm close to the train station so I can get to work but because of the lack of hours and the shitty pay I get at starbucks, I am looking for a new job completely. I won't be able to handle the whole 2 jobs scenario when it comes right down to it. Went to see cirque de solei the other day. Holy shit was it amazing. I couldn't believe the shit that they did. At one point the stadium went stone silent. I don't think anyone breathed during that whole thing. I would go again.

I will probably be posting pics of our new place when we get all the artwork up. Whitney's letting me have a gaga wall. So I'm probably gonna enjoy putting that up.

Kat
    Mikal

Post 5/8/2013, 3:43 pm by Mikal

kmcclure wrote:UPDATE: Whitney is fine. She was just really shaken up. Told her today is a new day and not to worry about anything.
    Dear Diary - Page 25 1065413576

kmcclure wrote:I will probably be posting pics of our new place when we get all the artwork up. Whitney's letting me have a gaga wall. So I'm probably gonna enjoy putting that up.
    YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MAKE IT AS SEXY AS POSSIBLE
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 5/9/2013, 4:07 pm by Cool Nebraska Guy

Dear Diary,

I'm finally starting to get at least part of my math.

Mikal

Post 5/9/2013, 6:18 pm by Mikal

Neo Enigma wrote:Dear Diary,

I'm making the forum's twitter my bitch this Summer.
    I'll set a goal of 4,000 followers with my method. Unless anyone says otherwise.
    I'm devoted to getting at least 3 new members.

Very high expectation for 3months. But it can be done.
    you gotta get more followers than abby so she'll promo
    Mikal

Post 5/9/2013, 6:42 pm by Mikal

Dear Diary,

New profile! :cheer:
    Neyde

Post 5/11/2013, 12:55 pm by Neyde

Dear Diary,

Waking up to the rain this morning at 7:21 was probably the best part of my day so far. I love waking up to the rain pounding on the window and having my cat curled up next to me. After it calmed down, I got up, brushed my teeth, took a shower, got dressed, and had a doughnut and coffee. I'm doing laundry now and I'm writing my application to be a student manager at work. I feel confident but I need to know more about china events and concessions. I have everything else down except I should probably adjust my attitude towards a few people. So yeah I just started the application and I'm listening to You Are What You Are (Beautiful) by Xtina which is a pretty cool remake of Beautiful.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day/weekend! Dear Diary - Page 25 32833431

-Charlie
    kmcclure

Post 5/11/2013, 1:30 pm by kmcclure

Dear diary.

plus 26 outside, Music Festival tickets, and tanning. It's a good day for some day drinking. :D

Kat
    Mikal

Post 5/11/2013, 8:02 pm by Mikal

Dear Diary,

This is Day 2 on the search for iPhone.

Where's Jesus?

godneyx wrote:I hope everyone has a wonderful day/weekend! Dear Diary - Page 25 32833431
    weekend ain't over yet???????? O_____O
    Neyde

Post 5/12/2013, 11:36 pm by Neyde

Mikal wrote:Dear Diary,

This is Day 2 on the search for iPhone.

Where's Jesus?

godneyx wrote:I hope everyone has a wonderful day/weekend! Dear Diary - Page 25 32833431
    weekend ain't over yet???????? O_____O
    Idek what you're talking about because I said "has".
    Neyde

Post 5/12/2013, 11:37 pm by Neyde

Dear Diary,

Today was fun. I did homework and went to work. I also saw a couple friends on campus and we hung out at the Starbucks in one of the food courts. However, I got pissed because some of my colleagues are lazy and don't put anything away or do anything. I also got a little upset because I had a headache earlier and my allergies were killing me so I was a little irritable today at my grandmother's. Oh well, tomorrow is a new day.

-Charlie
    Mikal

Post 5/12/2013, 11:42 pm by Mikal

godneyx wrote:Idek what you're talking about because I said "has".
    shhhh the weekend is still alive Dear Diary - Page 25 2478488321
    Neyde

Post 5/12/2013, 11:52 pm by Neyde

Mikal wrote:
    godneyx wrote:Idek what you're talking about because I said "has".
    shhhh the weekend is still alive Dear Diary - Page 25 2478488321
    Ooooooo *shhhhes*
    Mikal

Post 5/13/2013, 12:03 am by Mikal

godneyx wrote:Ooooooo *shhhhes*
    Good boy. Dear Diary - Page 25 531305176
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 5/13/2013, 5:20 pm by Cool Nebraska Guy

Dear diary,

I cannot fucking wait to move out. I'm tired of being dragged along by other peoples values.
    kmcclure

Post 5/16/2013, 12:30 pm by kmcclure

Dear Diary,

Probably gonna end up punching the General Manager of western Starbucks in the throat this week if she keeps up with this hypocritical bullshit about "Store Policy." Last time I checked, pink hair isn't a naturally grown color. Now I'm sitting here in clothes that so aren't comfortable and wearing my only white shirt TUCKED IN. What the fuck. Prepare your throat Pam. You say one thing about my dress code like you did yesterday, I will make sure you have an adam's apple.

Looooove Kat.

PS. I look like a butch.
    Neyde

Post 5/23/2013, 4:53 pm by Neyde

Dear Diary,

We're doing Canadian geography in history now and all I think about it Kat lol. From what we learned the other day, CANADA IS FUCKIN AMAZING!

Also the hot substitute is subbing tomorrow and I know his name but I can't find him anywhere online yet atm. Still looking.

Peace

-Charlie
    Mikal

Post 5/24/2013, 4:14 pm by Mikal

Dear Diary,

When will your fave?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Neyde

Post 5/24/2013, 5:09 pm by Neyde

I'm jealous as fuck.
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 5/24/2013, 5:21 pm by Cool Nebraska Guy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Neyde

Post 5/24/2013, 5:24 pm by Neyde

You fucking people and your math grades.
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 5/24/2013, 5:44 pm by Cool Nebraska Guy

Das writing and vocab

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 3:54 pm