So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Paris Jackson 'hates Justin Bieber for ignoring fans' self-harm'

Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Paris Jackson 'hates Justin Bieber for ignoring fans' self-harm' Empty Paris Jackson 'hates Justin Bieber for ignoring fans' self-harm'

Post by Mikal 6/16/2013, 12:14 am

Paris Jackson 'hates Justin Bieber for ignoring fans' self-harm' Mr_pinks_arrivals_62_wenn4123410Paris Jackson 'hates Justin Bieber for ignoring fans' self-harm' Showbiz-justin-bieber

Paris Jackson allegedly hates Justin Bieber because of his failure to speak against self-harming.

Sources told TMZ that Jackson was angry with the 19-year-old singer's lack of response to teenage fans apparently cutting themselves to show their love for him.

The 15-year old daughter of Michael Jackson is said to have been furious that Bieber did not speak to the fans who were tweeting images of self-harm. According to insiders, she was further enraged by photos posted online of the singer allegedly smoking cannabis, arguing that Bieber is a poor role model for youngsters.

Jackson lives in the same gated community as Bieber and is said to consider his recent antics, which include run-ins with neighbours and police after complaints of his conduct and reckless driving, "a disgrace".

Last week, Jackson was rushed to hospital after cutting her arm and swallowing an overdose of painkillers in an apparent suicide attempt. The teenager is currently recovering at UCLA Medical Centre after being released from a 72-hour psychiatric hold.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a490394/paris-jackson-hates-justin-bieber-for-ignoring-fans-self-harm.html
    Neyde
    Neyde
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Bio : I'm very cool and a lot of fun

Paris Jackson 'hates Justin Bieber for ignoring fans' self-harm' Empty Re: Paris Jackson 'hates Justin Bieber for ignoring fans' self-harm'

Post by Neyde 6/16/2013, 12:16 am

I hope she feels better.
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : I'm fun.

Paris Jackson 'hates Justin Bieber for ignoring fans' self-harm' Empty Re: Paris Jackson 'hates Justin Bieber for ignoring fans' self-harm'

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy 6/16/2013, 3:16 am

they both piss me off but i praise her for this

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 10:30 am