So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Justin Bieber visits Anne Frank's house while in Amsterdam

Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Justin Bieber visits Anne Frank's house while in Amsterdam Empty Justin Bieber visits Anne Frank's house while in Amsterdam

Post by Mikal 4/14/2013, 1:55 pm

Justin Bieber stopped by the Anne Frank House on Friday (April 12), touring the Amsterdam hiding place of the young Holocaust victim and diarist. But it wasn't his appearance that got people talking -- it was his comments.

According to the Anne Frank House's Facebook page, the 19-year-old singer -- who is now on the European leg of his Believe tour and performed in the nearby Dutch city of Arnhem in the Netherlands on Saturday night -- left a message in the museum's guestbook, writing:

Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a belieber.

SOURCE: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/14/justin-bieber-anne-frank-belieber_n_3080547.html
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : I'm fun.

Justin Bieber visits Anne Frank's house while in Amsterdam Empty Re: Justin Bieber visits Anne Frank's house while in Amsterdam

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy 4/14/2013, 2:16 pm

This is great. Googled his name and this is alllll over the place. The decline continues.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Justin Bieber visits Anne Frank's house while in Amsterdam Empty Re: Justin Bieber visits Anne Frank's house while in Amsterdam

Post by Mikal 4/14/2013, 2:21 pm

Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:This is great. Googled his name and this is alllll over the place. The decline continues.
    The decay. Justin Bieber visits Anne Frank's house while in Amsterdam 3720351142
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 4/14/2013, 5:59 pm

OHHMYGODDDDDD
    :done3:
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Post by PrincessOfMischief 4/16/2013, 4:19 pm

*ships him to Auschwitz for hannah to gas* done with him
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 4/16/2013, 9:23 pm

Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 4/16/2013, 9:28 pm

Pop Ate My Hearts wrote:What the fuck is he doing with his life.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/10a8d538ce18eecb8a424bee3fb38f47/tumblr_mlczkts17N1rnba2co1_500.jpg
    I'm scared.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 7:06 am