So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Great Gatsby Trailer Includes New Recordings From Beyonce, Lana Del Rey, and Florence + The Machine

Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : I'm fun.

The Great Gatsby Trailer Includes New Recordings From Beyonce, Lana Del Rey, and Florence + The Machine Empty The Great Gatsby Trailer Includes New Recordings From Beyonce, Lana Del Rey, and Florence + The Machine

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy 4/7/2013, 4:26 am

Also if things haven't changed, Gaga is said to be on the soundtrack.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

The Great Gatsby Trailer Includes New Recordings From Beyonce, Lana Del Rey, and Florence + The Machine Empty Re: The Great Gatsby Trailer Includes New Recordings From Beyonce, Lana Del Rey, and Florence + The Machine

Post by Mikal 4/7/2013, 4:24 pm

l8888888888

I'm reading this book in school now :dream: This trailer looks good :cheer:
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : I'm fun.

The Great Gatsby Trailer Includes New Recordings From Beyonce, Lana Del Rey, and Florence + The Machine Empty Re: The Great Gatsby Trailer Includes New Recordings From Beyonce, Lana Del Rey, and Florence + The Machine

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy 4/9/2013, 3:54 pm

W8 how was I late? I posted the vid the same day it was released :umno:
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Post by Mikal 4/9/2013, 5:28 pm

Idek I saw this like a couple days before this but I was jk The Great Gatsby Trailer Includes New Recordings From Beyonce, Lana Del Rey, and Florence + The Machine 2897916848

http://twitter.com/slaythisway/status/320372623659909120

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 9:12 am