So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Evening.

Darth Ziggler
    Super Fan
    Super Fan

Bio : Member of Wrestlescoop.com/forum here on a peace m

Good Evening. - Page 2 Empty Good Evening.

Post by Darth Ziggler

My name is Darth Ziggler. I come from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and i am here because we have reason to believe one of our former members, who is now one of your members, is attacking our forum.

We come in peace, for now. This is not a counterstrike, for now. We just wanna know what the person(s) username is here and if he(they) is here, we suggest for the better of your own forums that you strip them of any moderator or admin positions that they have acquired and immediately ban them from your forums before they destroy it like they have ours.

These two people we are looking for went by the names of Kenn and JusTNA on our forums. Real name of Kenn is Lachlen and real name of JusTNA is unknown. They are from Australia.

I apologize for the actions of any other angry WS members. We come in peace.

Darth Ziggler, WS forums

PS: like the Fry icon Good Evening. - Page 2 262532281
    Share this post on: reddit

PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/4/2013, 1:26 am by PrincessOfMischief

Yes daddy they are D:
    Cynthia Germanotta

Post 3/4/2013, 1:27 am by Cynthia Germanotta

Papa Joe wrote:Are these guys giving you kids a problem?
    Joseph get off the internet. The Bachelor is on.
    Mikal

Post 3/4/2013, 1:27 am by Mikal

gagasalohaprincess wrote:
    William Wallace wrote:
    slaythisway wrote:gagasalohaprincess please respect the opinion of our new members.

Kenn this is warning number 2 if you do not want banned.

Moved topic to Help and Support section. Good Evening. - Page 2 4092656881

If you are the administrator, I demand that you accept the peace offering which we present to you. Otherwise, be thankful for everything, for soon, there will be nothing.
    he may be admin, but im head bitch around here and post whore queen *takes crown back from PopAteMyHearts*
    This gagasalohaprincess is a lying bitch.

Good Evening. - Page 2 3912021028
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/4/2013, 1:27 am by PrincessOfMischief

Cynthia Germanotta wrote:
    Papa Joe wrote:Are these guys giving you kids a problem?
    Joseph get off the internet. The Bachelor is on.
    Mama stop we need him and we need you and the born brave bus
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/4/2013, 1:28 am by PrincessOfMischief

slaythisway wrote:
    gagasalohaprincess wrote:
    William Wallace wrote:
    slaythisway wrote:gagasalohaprincess please respect the opinion of our new members.

Kenn this is warning number 2 if you do not want banned.

Moved topic to Help and Support section. Good Evening. - Page 2 4092656881

If you are the administrator, I demand that you accept the peace offering which we present to you. Otherwise, be thankful for everything, for soon, there will be nothing.
    he may be admin, but im head bitch around here and post whore queen *takes crown back from PopAteMyHearts*
    This gagasalohaprincess is a lying bitch.

Good Evening. - Page 2 3912021028
    nah son. im just a huge ass cunt that'll fuck you up Good Evening. - Page 2 121196900
    Priceless

Post 3/4/2013, 1:29 am by Priceless

Very well, Darth and I will discuss the appropriate actions, and if we need to, we will fuck this place to dust.
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 3/4/2013, 1:29 am by Cool Nebraska Guy

Seriously though if you want to have a war lets go.

still dont know who justna is he is probz in australia
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/4/2013, 1:30 am by PrincessOfMischief

Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:Seriously though if you want to have a war lets go.

still dont know who justna is he is probz in australia
    yeah prob.. riding a kangaroo and eating vegemite
    Kenn

Post 3/4/2013, 1:30 am by Kenn

i heard he was in melbourne

batmania

Post 3/4/2013, 1:32 am by Darth Ziggler

We demand this problem be addressed through administrative action. Kenn was once a member of our forums, an admin from since before I was even on the site. Until one day he destroyed the forums, turned it into Lady GaGaScoop for two weeks until the site owner could remove him as admin.

Now every month it seems your little friend comes on our site, attacks the forums, spams it up with garbage until admins log on and delete him. This time he let us know what site he was coming from and well, now we are here.

My fellow forum members are more then ready to attack back if actions are not made. I have a decleration of forum war ready to be posted and they are all chomping at the bit to get some revenger, I on the other hand am more of a lover then a fighter, so I ask for three of your women...kidding. Just administrative action. But if action is not made, expect war. I've got a bunch of kookie "William Wallace" types just like my friend Price who REALLY aren't to happy with this guy.
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/4/2013, 1:33 am by PrincessOfMischief

Kenn wrote:i heard he was in melbourne

batmania
    ooooo girl get that bitch
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 3/4/2013, 1:34 am by Cool Nebraska Guy

Darth Ziggler wrote:Until one day he destroyed the forums, turned it into Lady GaGaScoop for two weeks until the site owner could remove him as admin.
    I'm sure if JusTNA was not in Australia and were here he would like some credit as well
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/4/2013, 1:35 am by PrincessOfMischief

Darth Ziggler wrote:We demand this problem be addressed through administrative action. Kenn was once a member of our forums, an admin from since before I was even on the site. Until one day he destroyed the forums, turned it into Lady GaGaScoop for two weeks until the site owner could remove him as admin.

Now every month it seems your little friend comes on our site, attacks the forums, spams it up with garbage until admins log on and delete him. This time he let us know what site he was coming from and well, now we are here.

My fellow forum members are more then ready to attack back if actions are not made. I have a decleration of forum war ready to be posted and they are all chomping at the bit to get some revenger, I on the other hand am more of a lover then a fighter, so I ask for three of your women...kidding. Just administrative action. But if action is not made, expect war. I've got a bunch of kookie "William Wallace" types just like my friend Price who REALLY aren't to happy with this guy.
    LOL 3 OF OUR WOMEN. look me and my sistas could knock you into the next country "honey" so dont even fucking mess. we may be a small forum but we sure as hell know where our loyalties lie and idk about Sir Admin over here but i'm not feeding Kenn to the wolves
    Kenn

Post 3/4/2013, 1:36 am by Kenn

darth ziggler shut the fuck up no one has posted on wrestlescoop apart from you and priceless in the wsfw topic you fatass
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 3/4/2013, 1:36 am by Cool Nebraska Guy

ya fuck off baboon
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/4/2013, 1:38 am by PrincessOfMischief

Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:ya fuck off baboon
    Kenn wrote:darth ziggler shut the fuck up no one has posted on wrestlescoop apart from you and priceless in the wsfw topic you fatass
    this is why i love you guys xD
    Mikal

Post 3/4/2013, 1:39 am by Mikal

JusTNA never gets his credit. Good Evening. - Page 2 2928982194

Post 3/4/2013, 1:39 am by Darth Ziggler

That's weird how do you know there's a WSFW topic? That's blocked unless your a member, OH WAIT! Your a Member! and your currently carpet bombing our forums and have been for the past hours. We have the posts and IP addresses to prove it.
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 3/4/2013, 1:39 am by Cool Nebraska Guy

slaythisway wrote:JusTNA never gets his credit. Good Evening. - Page 2 2928982194
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/4/2013, 1:40 am by PrincessOfMischief

Darth Ziggler wrote:That's weird how do you know there's a WSFW topic? That's blocked unless your a member, OH WAIT! Your a Member! and your currently carpet bombing our forums and have been for the past hours. We have the posts and IP addresses to prove it.
    you talk big... but naaah... naaaah... you're an ordinary troll...
    Kenn

Post 3/4/2013, 1:41 am by Kenn

Darth Ziggler wrote:That's weird how do you know there's a WSFW topic? That's blocked unless your a member, OH WAIT! Your a Member! and your currently carpet bombing our forums and have been for the past hours. We have the posts and IP addresses to prove it.
    well no shit
    Priceless

Post 3/4/2013, 1:41 am by Priceless

You've asked for this. If your admin isn't willing to accept our offering of peace, than Justice shall be dealt the hard way.
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 3/4/2013, 1:41 am by Cool Nebraska Guy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Mikal

Post 3/4/2013, 1:41 am by Mikal

What does WSFW stand for? Good Evening. - Page 2 3012908983
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 3/4/2013, 1:42 am by Cool Nebraska Guy

slaythisway wrote:
    What does WSFW stand for? Good Evening. - Page 2 3012908983
    WrestleScoop Faggot Wrestling

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 12:06 pm