So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

What singles should Gaga perform on the ARTPOP tour?

Poll

What singles should Gaga perform on the ARTPOP tour?

[ 1 ]
    What singles should Gaga perform on the ARTPOP tour? I_vote_lcap7%What singles should Gaga perform on the ARTPOP tour? I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What singles should Gaga perform on the ARTPOP tour? I_vote_lcap7%What singles should Gaga perform on the ARTPOP tour? I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What singles should Gaga perform on the ARTPOP tour? I_vote_lcap0%What singles should Gaga perform on the ARTPOP tour? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What singles should Gaga perform on the ARTPOP tour? I_vote_lcap14%What singles should Gaga perform on the ARTPOP tour? I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What singles should Gaga perform on the ARTPOP tour? I_vote_lcap14%What singles should Gaga perform on the ARTPOP tour? I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What singles should Gaga perform on the ARTPOP tour? I_vote_lcap0%What singles should Gaga perform on the ARTPOP tour? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 3 ]
    What singles should Gaga perform on the ARTPOP tour? I_vote_lcap21%What singles should Gaga perform on the ARTPOP tour? I_vote_rcap [21%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 3 ]
    What singles should Gaga perform on the ARTPOP tour? I_vote_lcap21%What singles should Gaga perform on the ARTPOP tour? I_vote_rcap [21%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 14
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

What singles should Gaga perform on the ARTPOP tour? Empty What singles should Gaga perform on the ARTPOP tour?

Post by Mikal 1/15/2013, 6:11 am

She probably won't be able to perform them all on the next tour to make some room for the album.

You can vote for more than one.
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : I'm fun.

What singles should Gaga perform on the ARTPOP tour? Empty Re: What singles should Gaga perform on the ARTPOP tour?

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy 1/15/2013, 6:17 am

Paparazzi, You and I, Bad Romance, TEOG, and BTW. ARTPOP is going to be experimental so she needs a broad range of sounds.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

What singles should Gaga perform on the ARTPOP tour? Empty Re: What singles should Gaga perform on the ARTPOP tour?

Post by Mikal 1/15/2013, 6:18 am

She also needs to perform 2 of her 3 #1's Just Dance and Poker Face or no one will buy a ticket to her show :nacho:
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : I'm fun.

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy 1/15/2013, 6:22 am

slaythisway wrote:She also needs to perform 2 of her 3 #1's Just Dance and Poker Face or no one will buy a ticket to her show :nacho:
    Idk I don't think anyone looks up wikipedia to make sure she is singin Poker Face before they buy a ticket What singles should Gaga perform on the ARTPOP tour? 2579487979
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 1/15/2013, 6:40 am

It's possible What singles should Gaga perform on the ARTPOP tour? 2023347961
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 1/15/2013, 7:50 am

I think she's gotta let go of The Fame/The Fame Monster tracks because she's been singing them for like three years, and I want her to perform heaps of tracks from ARTPOP.

So, Born This Way, The Edge Of Glory and Marry the Night.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 1/15/2013, 1:38 pm

Poor Judas What singles should Gaga perform on the ARTPOP tour? 3874208089

y'all need to learn how touring works and that is you supposed to perform your biggest hits while exposing the audience to your new shit as well

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 1:28 pm