So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Diary

PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Dear Diary - Page 24 Empty Dear Diary

Post by PrincessOfMischief

this thread is a dear diary thread. you can post watever u want here

EXAMPLE:
    Dear Diary,
    It's 7:30 pm EST and i think im the only person left on the world... *hides in basement with gaga cds*

or

Dear Diary,
    It's 5:05 pm PST and i just got bitten in the ass by a shark! it hurt like hell

:barmy:
    Share this post on: reddit

Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 4/28/2013, 7:42 am by Pop Ate My Hearts

Dear Diary
    People should post more
    :done:
    Mikal

Post 4/28/2013, 4:31 pm by Mikal

Pop Ate My Hearts wrote:Dear Diary
    People should post more
    :done:
    exactlyyyyyyyyy

✝
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 4/28/2013, 11:43 pm by Cool Nebraska Guy

dis is rude no1 is online on chat
    kmcclure

Post 4/29/2013, 12:45 pm by kmcclure

Dear diary,

Moving sucks. Plus for the past few days my laptop had been packed away. Whit and I just decided to pull it out yesterday cuz we wanted to watch Sailor Moon. <--- My excuse to why I'm not posting as much. My birthday party on Saturday was fucking amazing. My drag queen BB Performed Judas in 10 inch heels, and slayed my life. That was one of my birthday presents. The second was my engagement ring...I still can't believe I have it now. Tomorrow is my birthday and we have to be at our new place at 8:45 am to pick up our keys and for me to sign the lease. Then it's CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN PACK PACK PACK all day tomorrow. Please text me...I won't be able to creep online.

I love you guys. Things are looking up.

Kat.
    Mikal

Post 5/1/2013, 12:32 am by Mikal

Dear Diary,

Me:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 5/1/2013, 4:15 pm by Cool Nebraska Guy

Dear Diary,

Everyone needs to get out of my space today. I'm trying to finish things while my Grandpa is down here cleaning stuff I just cleaned and vaccuming under my bed.

On the bright side though Farrah Abraham, Margaret Cho and Sonique followed me yesterday and I had a short conversation with Coco Montrese so I'm still ecstatic over that.
    Neyde

Post 5/1/2013, 7:11 pm by Neyde

Dear Diary,

It's been awhile. Nothing really new has happened. I've had my good days and bad days. I might be getting an iPad on Sunday tho idk. Nothing much to report. Sorry.

- Charlie
    Neyde

Post 5/3/2013, 12:37 am by Neyde

Dear Diary,

Where the fuck do I begin?

Well, today started off by getting a water bottle thrown at me for some unknown reason. Third period came around and my math teacher pissed me off because he said I was stupid and I said, "I know." Fourth came along and this kid was like, "Charlie, I hate you," and I said, "I know, everyone hates me." Fifth came and fucking Shawn asked me to sit with him after harassing me yesterday for winning 2nd place in the competition but I didn't sit with him. Then it was time for lunch and lunch pissed me off the most. This girl took my assignment book and I literally had a meltdown because no one should ever touch my things because they are MINE. I panicked the whole lunch period and it turns out she sat on it. She was a complete BITCH about it. And these three people were saying that my family is so rich because my great uncle was the president of a bank when he was alive. If you need to know, my family is in $40,000 debt and we got no inheritance money so please tell me how that's being rich. STOP GOING AROUND AND TELLING PEOPLE MY FUCKING BUSINESS. Then of course I could've killed myself at tech because everyone was annoying me. Whatever. I'll just hang on until 2:26 tomorrow.

- Charlie
    Mikal

Post 5/3/2013, 3:14 am by Mikal

don'tcha worry... about a thang

CUZ ERRY LIL THANG

IS GONNA BE ALRIGHT
    Mikal

Post 5/4/2013, 3:47 am by Mikal

Dear Diary,

#PrayForGodney and her house and children.

Amen Fashion
    Mikal

Post 5/4/2013, 6:00 pm by Mikal

Dear Diary,

Everyone keeps calling me fat so I exercised today and plan to every day now. 8-)

I did 30 minutes of running on an exercise bike to warm up. Then I did 10 pushups, 10 kick backs or w/e they called, 10 sit ups, and 10 "pull ups?". Then I continued for another 10 minutes and repeated that process, and another 10 minutes with a repeat, and another 10 minutes with no repeat at the end. So I did 30 of each 4 different sets between 30 minutes of running. So this came out to an hour of running on the bike and 15 minutes of aerobic shit. So an hour and 15 minutes of exercise. :wut: So if I keep this up forever I will no longer be fat! :cheer:

Also I'm starting a cute little diet to go with this. I'm cutting out as much sugar as possible from my diet and most-to-all wheat. And only drinking water and nothing else. No milk, juice, pop, anything. :wut:

WISH ME LUCK ON GETTIN SKINNAY!!! Dear Diary - Page 24 1065413576
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 5/4/2013, 6:50 pm by Cool Nebraska Guy

slaythisway wrote:Dear Diary,

Everyone keeps calling me fat so I exercised today and plan to every day now. 8-)

I did 30 minutes of running on an exercise bike to warm up. Then I did 10 pushups, 10 kick backs or w/e they called, 10 sit ups, and 10 "pull ups?". Then I continued for another 10 minutes and repeated that process, and another 10 minutes with a repeat, and another 10 minutes with no repeat at the end. So I did 30 of each 4 different sets between 30 minutes of running. So this came out to an hour of running on the bike and 15 minutes of aerobic shit. So an hour and 15 minutes of exercise. :wut: So if I keep this up forever I will no longer be fat! :cheer:

Also I'm starting a cute little diet to go with this. I'm cutting out as much sugar as possible from my diet and most-to-all wheat. And only drinking water and nothing else. No milk, juice, pop, anything. :wut:

WISH ME LUCK ON GETTIN SKINNAY!!! Dear Diary - Page 24 1065413576
    GO MIKAL!! You really are not fat though that is rude whoever is calling you fat.
    Mikal

Post 5/4/2013, 7:25 pm by Mikal

Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:GO MIKAL!! You really are not fat though that is rude whoever is calling you fat.
    many people in family & doctor calling me fat tbh
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 5/4/2013, 7:41 pm by Cool Nebraska Guy

slaythisway wrote:
    Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:GO MIKAL!! You really are not fat though that is rude whoever is calling you fat.
    many people in family & doctor calling me fat tbh
    Y are doctors so rude
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 5/5/2013, 5:50 pm by Cool Nebraska Guy

Dear Diary,

I completed my community service today.

Mikal

Post 5/5/2013, 10:52 pm by Mikal

Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:Dear Diary,

I completed my community service today.

Dear Diary - Page 24 1186276398

#TeamJinkx
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 5/6/2013, 6:09 pm by Cool Nebraska Guy

Dear Diary,

Everyone is talking about Demi Lovato and i dont know why. She's ugly and her music is awful.

- Jub xo
    Mikal

Post 5/6/2013, 6:15 pm by Mikal

Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:Dear Diary,

Everyone is talking about Demi Lovato and i dont know why. She's ugly and her music is awful.

- Jub xo
    her album be boring me atm
    Neyde

Post 5/6/2013, 6:43 pm by Neyde

Dear Diary,

Can everything just stop please? And I just woke up.

-Charlie
    Mikal

Post 5/6/2013, 6:49 pm by Mikal

godneyx wrote:Dear Diary,

-Charlie
    chat!!!!!! :cheer:
    Neyde

Post 5/6/2013, 6:50 pm by Neyde

godneyx wrote:Dear Diary,

-Charlie
    There is no computer in front of me Dear Diary - Page 24 3541161413
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 5/6/2013, 6:59 pm by Cool Nebraska Guy

come back tho @mikal
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 5/7/2013, 12:22 am by Cool Nebraska Guy

Dear diary,

i still cant put my emotions into words at the moment.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 10:36 am